- » Stewed Potato Tomato
Stewed Potato Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stewed Potato Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stewed Potato Tomato recipes.
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an oven proof casserole place the chicken.
3. Mix garlic, oregano, olive oil, mushrooms, marjoram, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and thyme.
4. Stir to mix the ingredients well.
5. Bake for 60 minutes... - 48.2615
Cod Stewed With Potatoes, Corn And Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add a layer of onions and a layer of potatoes. Sprinkle some of the corn and bell pepper on top. Dribble a few drops of the hot pepper sauce over the vegetables. Add a layer of fish and tomatoes, and season... - 33.7773
Stewed Potatoes With Tomatoes And Feta
1. In a 10-inch deep-sided skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion over moderate heat until soft and golden. Add the garlic, tomato sauce, water, parsley, and salt and pepper.
2. Bring to a boil, add the potatoes, cover tighdy, lower the heat, and cook 30... - 29.0042
Skillet Potato Medley
Saute onion and celery in vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
Stir in frozen potatoes; sprinkle salt and pepper over top.
Cook slowly, stirring several times, until potatoes are golden.
Pour tomatoes and juice over potato mixture; stir lightly;... - 33.8769
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 31.115
Quick Brunswick Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion wedges till tender but not brown.
2. Stir in un-drained stewed tomatoes, sliced potatoes, un-drained whole kernel corn, tomato soup, lima beans, salt, and pepper and boil the mixture.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.1088
Tomato Fish Stew
1. Fry bacon in large saucepan until limp.
2. Add vegetables, except potatoes, and cook until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, potatoes, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Cut fish into... - 39.6756
Potato And Pear Stew With Lentils
Have you ever tried a potato and pear stew? As unusual as this may sound, this makes a fabulous stew! Katherine’s signature stew recipe includes a good mix of vegetables and some herbs as well. Watch this step-by-step video and plate out an unusual and yet... - 124.219
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755
Classic Meatball Stew
Mix thoroughly beef, egg, bread cubes, 1/4 cup onion, and salt.
Shape firmly into 36 meatballs.
In large saucepan, brown meatballs and cook remaining onion in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 34.0205
Stewed Potatoes With Beans
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, saute for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring in between, on until light brown.
4) To this, add the potatoes. Mix well.
5) Cook this mixture for 1 minute,... - 46.299
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes And Corn
Trim fat from pork, and cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork cubes, mushrooms, and leek; saute 10 minutes or Until browned.
Stir in carrot and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 42.5773
Salt, pepper and flour meat.
Cover bottom of 8 quart saucepan with cooking oil and heat.
Add meat; sear until brown.
Add 4 cups water, onion and stewed tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Turn heat to medium and cook for one more hour, or... - 34.5563
Tomato Beef Stew
1) Dredge the beef cubes, thoroughly with the seasoned flour.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring... - 42.8636
Tomato Beef Stew
Tomato Beef Stew is easy to make recipe. Tomato Beef Stew gets its taste from steak mixed with soup and cream. Tomato Beef Stew is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 38.3349
Tomato Beef Stew
Brown meat in shortening in large heavy pan.
Add soup and water.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
Uncover; cook to desired consistency. - 33.6777
Stewed Tomatoes With Oregano
1 Cut whole tomatoes into pieces.
2 In a pan, add the tomato pieces along with oregano leaves, basil leaves, onions, salt, pepper and sugar.
3 Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,for 15 minutes.
4 Stir in butter.
5 In a... - 44.7786
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 34.8164
Veal Stew With Tomatoes And Green Peppers
1) Take a heavy 4- or 5-quart saucepan and melt lard in it over medium heat.
2) Add in onions and garlic and sautÃ© them for 8 to 10 minutes until the onions are lightly colored.
3) Take them off from heat and mix in paprika, stirring continuing... - 42.6316
Simmered Lamb And Potato Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Dredge meat in flour. Set aside.
Heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat, stirring once. Remove onion with metal spatula and set aside.
Add meat to hot pan. Sear... - 35.3685
Herbed Haddock Stew With Potatoes
1. In a skillet, gently warm olive oil on a very low flame.
2. Saute vegetables.
3. Add herbs, spices, water and cubed potatoes. Stir it well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until mixture is soft and slightly brown.
4. Add fish over it. Cover... - 41.9568
Green Chile, Cheddar And Potato Stew
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, chiles, cilantro leaves, and potatoes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; pour bouillon over potato mixture.
Cover and cook at low... - 45.5221
Peel the potatoes and cut into three-quarter inch cubes.
Drop into a pan of salted water and set aside.
In a large pan brown the meat in the butter.
Add the onion and saute until the onion is translucent.
Stir in the tomatoes and salt.
Cook over low heat,... - 37.6449
Egg And Potato Stew
Saute ham, onion, and garlic in oil in deep saucepan.
Add potatoes, tomato sauce, water, vinegar, and salt.
Cover; simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add pimiento and eggs.
suggested menu: Egg and Potato Stew, cucumber... - 37.516
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Black Bean, Corn, And Sweet Potato Stew
1. In a dish, steam sweet potato in 2 cups water until tender, but do not over cook.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, gently warm olive oil.
4. Add onion and garlic to it.
5. Saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes or until onion is... - 47.6352
New Mexico Style Green Chili And Pork Stew With Potatoes
Heat the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the pork and saute until gray.
Remove from the pan and place in a 4-quart heavy saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan, using a little more oil if needed.
Add the... - 40.2347
African Sweet Potato Stew
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and using a sharp knife, carefully cut them in chunks.
2. In a large pot, heat vegetable oil and add onions and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
3. Add the sweet potatoes,... - 105.389
Baked Veal Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Veal Stew with Sweet Potatoes recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 50.1252
Layered Potato, Sauerkraut, And Beef Stew
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potato slices. Spread evenly with the sauerkraut, then top with the onion slices. In a medium bowl, blend together the wine and cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid, garlic pepper,... - 31.7426
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Veggie Shepherd's Pie With Sweet Potato Mash
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the onion until golden. Add the carrots and all but a sprinkling of thyme. Pour in the wine, 150ml water and the tomatoes, then sprinkle in the stock cubes and simmer for 10 mins. Tip in the can of lentils, including... - 36.0444
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 29.7824
Cowboy Beef Stew
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and chili powder.
Add the undrained beans, minestrone, tomatoes with green chiles, potatoes and corn and bring to a... - 37.0528
Spicy Curried Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green peppers, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, curry powder, ginger, and salt. Reduce the heat to... - 38.3929
1.In a pan, heat oil and cook celery, potato and carrot in it.
2.Stir in lentils, water and tomato and allow the mixture to boil.
3.Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour.
4.Avoid boiling; add water if needed.
5.Serve warm in bowls. - 37.3769
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters; cut also the celery and carrots into chunks
2. Apply butter on a baking sheet and add potatoes, carrots amd celery along with onions and the meat
3. Sprinkle salt, tapioca and sugar, pour tomato juice or wine over... - 38.7844
Lentil Stew With Franks
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) To this, add the potato, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
3) Over high heat, cook for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp. Stir as required, in between.
4) To this, add... - 45.5456
Mudaliar Kohlrabi Stew
An authentic Mudaliar stew creation. You could add other vegetables of your choice to this tasty dish. - 0
Can be baked in oven at 250Â°F (put into cold oven to start baking), or can be made in crockpot on low for 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
Start with layer of stewing beef, then onion, carrots, potatoes and celery.
Sprinkle on salt and Minit tapioca.
Pour tomato juice... - 35.0796
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 35.7744
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Slow Cooked Chili Stew
Combine all ingredients and heat slowly in a 3-qt.saucer pan.
Or, combine ingredients in a 3-qt.casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 25.6033
Mexican Potato Soup
1 Brown the bacon in a large kettle. Add the potato cubes and stir until they are coated with drippings.
2 Add the water, tomato sauce, onion and salt. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
3 Place the green cilantro and grated cheese in 6 soup bowls.... - 32.0261
1) Cook the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water.
2) Skin the potatoes and slice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
3) Take a 4-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in onions and... - 44.6454
Beef Stew With Dumplings- Part 1, Stew
This is part 1 of a 2 part video series. You will learn how to prepare a hearty beef stew in this video. Watch part 2 to find out how to prepare dumplings. - 71.8159
Hearty Low Calorie Lentil Stew
In a 6 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat, bring the lentils, beef broth, yellow onion, garlic, celery, half the carrots, and the tomatoes, rosemary, and pepper to a simmer.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles slowly, cover, and cook for 35... - 36.2359
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Place rabbit in 3-quart casserole or baking dish.
Add 2 cups water, onions, bacon, salt, rosemary, basil, pepper, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 20 minutes.
Stir in corn and lima beans.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35... - 42.0216
Gingered Beef Stew With White Beans And Apricots
1 In a small bowl, soakthe apricots in the hot waterfor 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving both the soaking liquid and the apricots.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or... - 43.156
Aegean Lamb Stew
Aegean lamb stew is a spicy vegetable lamb stew. This oven cooked stew is prepared in a casserole and spiced with garlic, cinnamon and cloves for a heavy and full bodied flavor. Cooked to a desired doneness, it can be served with rice or spaghetti. - 45.0094
Italian Rolls have never tasted so good without this utterly delicious Panamanian Stew ! What's more ! You can cook the Panamanian Stew with Italian Rolls in a few minutes for your family for dinner while they wait eagerly ! - 38.1375
Oxtail Stew In Wine
Dredge oxtails with flour until thoroughly coated.
Shake off excess.
Heat oil in a heavy dutch oven and brown the oxtails well in several batches, setting each batch aside until all are browned; return all oxtails to pot.
Add stock, wine, tomato juice and... - 42.0669
Beef And Green Peas Stew
This Beef Stew is the ultimate in beef stews that I've ever tasted. Try out this beef stew for a meal tomorrow and tell me if you like it ! - 42.4483
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.4878
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
Simple And Flavorful Beef Stew
If you are looking for a stick-to-your-rib dinner, than this simple, sumptuous, flavorful beef stew loaded with beef and vegetables makes for a hearty treat. This slow-cooker recipe takes its own sweet time to cook, which means you don't have to stand over... - 95.7722
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, tomatoes, lentils, potato, carrot, onion, celery, parsley, basil, garlic, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 35 to 40 minutes or till the lentils are tender. - 33.1825
Chestnut Beef Stew
Trim fat from beef.
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Combine beef and 3 tablespoons flour in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; shake well to coat.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add beef; cook 5 minutes, browning on all... - 44.5889
Hamburger Skillet Stew
Hamburger skillet stew is a filling and heavy stew made with ground beef and breadcrumbs. Cooked with eggs, and flavored with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, onion, carrots, potatoes and green beans, the hamburger skillet stew can be served with rice or... - 38.2128
Brunswick Chicken Stew
Cut chicken into pieces; put in casserole with enough boiling water to cover.
Add salt; simmer about 45 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, lima beans, tomatoes and sugar; cook 45 minutes.
Beans and potatoes should be tender.
Remove chicken bones.
Add corn; cook 10... - 42.1078
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Hungarian Kettle Stew
Brown beef in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place in slow cooker.
Pour off accumulated fat.
Add some of the water to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to the meat along with remaining water, onions, garlic, potatoes, salt, tomato paste,... - 39.6622
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Combine broth ingredients in 4-quart saucepan; simmer 1 hour.
Strain; reserve broth.
Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in wine and water until soft.
Add broth and potatoes; simmer 30 minutes.
While potatoes are cooking, sprinkle fish with lemon juice; add to... - 39.8944
Lamb And Barley Stew
Broil lamb on rack, turning to brown all sides; set aside.
In a large saucepan combine carrots, onion, tomatoes, broth mix, paprika, garlic powder, bay leaf, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add lamb and water.
Bring to a boil; lower... - 38.488
Peppered Tenderloin Stew
Cut the tenderloin steak into thin strips.
Chop onions finely and fry them in fat until they turn yellow, add crushed garlic and tomato puree; then, adding a little water, stir for 2 3 mins.
Add meat, salt, pepper and marjoram, cover and let it simmer.
Add a... - 32.8783
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
No-measure Beef Stew
In a 3 quart casserole combine tomato sauce and salad dressing mix or sauce mix.
Stir in beef, parsnips, potatoes, and onion.
Bake, covered, in a 325Â° oven for 45 minutes.
Stir in green pepper.
Bake, covered, for 50 to 60 minutes more or till vegetables... - 37.9134
Gran D Mothers Lamb Stew
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, celery, tomatoes, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour.
Add potatoes; cook 15 minutes more.
Add green beans; cook 15 minutes more or until meat and vegetables are... - 36.147
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Wipe and trim the meat and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Season the flour and toss pieces of meat in it till evenly coated.
Peel and slice the onions.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions till transparent.
Add the meat and fry till browned... - 44.974
Basic One Hour Stew
Chop garlic, shallots, onions, and tomato in food processor.
Heat 4 tablespoons butter with oil in a casserole and saute beef pieces a few at a time on both sides.
Pour off fat.
Return meat to pan.
Flame with brandy
Add garlic, shallots, tomato, onions,... - 44.1066
Gardener's Wife Beef Stew
Cut up the well washed beef.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, add red paprika, then the beef; salt, add pepper and, stirring occasionally and adding a little water when necessary, stew under cover.
Clean the savoy cabbage, cut out the stalk and boil... - 43.101
Slice the large onions.
Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces.
Heat the ghee in a big vessel and fry the sliced onions until they are brown in colour.
Add the cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables... - 46.0539
Place the chicken and giblets in a 6 quart Dutch oven.
Tie the parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in cheesecloth and add to the pot along with the chicken broth and 1/2 teaspoon each of the poultry seasoning and sage.
Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat so... - 43.3116
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish cook whiting, water, parsley, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 6 to 8 minutes or till fish flakes easily.
Strain stock from fish and reserve.
Carefully remove and discard bones... - 45.3419
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
2. In hot oil in Dutch oven, over medium heat, brown one-third meat at a time (just enough to cover bottom of pan) until browned on all sides and remove as browned.
3. Saute adding chopped onion, green... - 43.2202
Spicy Vegetarian Stew
1. In a large heavy sauce pan heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
2. Cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
3. Add small amounts of water, if necessary to prevent sticking.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, except... - 125.565
Mom's Vegetable Stew
Bring water to boil in a large soup kettle; add next eight ingredients.
Lower heat, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Stir in salt, spaghetti, and olives.
Cook until spaghetti is just barely tender, stirring... - 39.0107
Apple Beef Stew With Vegetables
Toss beef cubes a few at a time in seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in hot shortening in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Add vegetables and simmer 1 hour longer, or until tender. - 34.5125
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Hira's Ukrainian Goulash
1) Wash the carrots and potatoes and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) Stem them until they become soft.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 48.3161
Old-fashioned Beef Stew
This old fashioned beef stew is a savory beef stew made with resh vegetables and spices to taste. cooked in water, the old fashioned beef stew is herbed with bay leaves and has cooked lean hamburgers in it. served over rice or with dinner rolls or biscuits,... - 42.6064
The french stew is a cooked beef stew made with ground beef. Prepared along with potatoes and canned tomato paste, the french stew recipe is flavored with garlic and ready to be served in about thirty minutes. - 34.9213
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add onion; saute until transparent.
Add remaining ingredients, except tuna; stir to mix.
Cover; simmer 1/2 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Add tuna; mix well.
Simmer 10 minutes to heat tuna thoroughly. - 35.5031
English Kidney Stew
Combine all ingredients, except parsley, in pot.
Simmer until kidneys are tender.
Garnish with parsley.
Variations Mushrooms and/or sliced potatoes may be added.
Stewed tomatoes may be substituted for part of the stock. - 34.8489
Hearty Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a hearty and filling stew made with baking hen, stew beef ad pork roast. Cooked with lima beans. Potatoes and onions, the brunswick stew is prepared with tomato soup and cream styled corn and seasoned to taste. served hot, the brunswick... - 46.9425
Meatball & Vegetable Stew
Meatball Stew is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guests' attention in any party. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.4844
Seafood Soup With Tomato Juice
Scald the pork by covering with hot water for a few minutes; drain.
Heat pork with the butter in a large pan; add onion and cook over medium heat until browned.
Blend in flour; gradually stir in the water, tomato juice, and clam juice.
Add celery, green... - 37.6248
Easiest Tomato Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic French recipe which makes for a great dish. The vegetables used in the recipe provides a unique taste to Ratatouille. Serve this dish along with french bread and watch your guests drool over. - 45.7482
Baked Potatoes With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Scrub and dry the potatoes and prick the skins a few times with a fork. Bake the potatoes about 1 hour, or until easily pierced with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients except the parsley in a large... - 35.9737