- » Stewed Fruit
Stewed Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed fruit recipes.
Curried Stewed Fruit
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges.
Cut sections from inside membrane and place in small mixing bowl.
Squeeze any remaining juice from membrane over oranges.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Mix... - 46.2842
Smoked Turkey With Stewed Fruits
1. Allow chips or twigs to soak in water for half an hour. Drain and keep aside.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare smoker.
3. Fill 3/4th of charcoal pan and heat till coals ashen. Add twigs or hickory chips. Add hot water to fill... - 43.9142
Sweet Stewed Dried Fruits
1. Place the fruits, apple juice, clear honey and brandy in a small saucepan.
2. Using a small, sharp knife or a zester, carefully remove the zest from the lemon and orange and place in the pan.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and oranges and add to the... - 39.757
Mixed Stewed Fruit
1) In a slow cooker, place together dried fruits, apples, raisins, lemon, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and water.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve warm or chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired. - 37.546
Pour boiling water over dried fruit.
Let stand about 15 minutes.
Add lemon juice, lemon slices and cinnamon sticks.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Remove cinnamon sticks.
Stir in honey. - 32.8538
1) In 3-qt. casserole, mix the water, wine and fruit.
2) Soak the fruits for 30 minutes.
3) Cook covered to soften the fruit in the microwave at 7 for 15 to 18 minutes, stir only once in between.
4) Allow the casserole stand for 5 minutes.
5)... - 32.3339
Soak dried fruit in wine for 30 minutes.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 30 minutes. - 28.4371
1. Clean and prepare fruit according to kind.
2. In a saucepan large enough so that the fruit will 2/3 fill the pan, add in sugar and water.
3. Allow the sugar to dissolve over a gentle heat, and boil for 3 mins.
4. Put in the prepared fruit and simmer... - 28.4341
Mixed Stewed Fruit
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Serve warm or chilled.
Variations: Soft fruits such as sliced bananas, canned pineapple, fresh strawberries, or seedless grapes can be added just before serving. - 28.4314
Stewed Fruit is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Stewed Fruit dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 26.7604
Stewed Dried Fruit
This Stewed Dried Fruit is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Stewed Dried Fruit dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 23.4951
Stewed Fruit Recipes By Category