- » Stewed Chicken Brown Sauce
Stewed Chicken Brown Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed chicken brown sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed chicken brown sauce recipes.
Caramelized Onion Brown Sauce
1. Fry onions to a brown colour, add flour; fry till flour is cooked.
2. Lower the heat, add milk and cook till of a coating consistency.
3. Lastly, add caramelized sugar
Can be used for chicken and meat dishes, either in a bake or stew. - 23.6576
Camp Stew For Two Hundred
Remove chicken from bones and chop the meat into small pieces.
Cook the beef and pork in a large pot until lightly browned.
Add the chicken, broth and remaining ingredients and cook for 4 hours, stirring very frequently. - 33.6429
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
In large heavy pan, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, vegetables, and pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and milk with fork.
Drop by spoonfuls onto pieces of chicken.
Cook... - 38.22
Wine Country Chicken Stew
Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Dust with flour, shake off excess, and brown chicken lightly in about 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil.
Transfer to deep kettle or flameproof casserole and add water, wine, onion slice with... - 42.1248
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce Mix
1. In a large shallow dish, combine the spaghetti sauce mix and the crumbs.
2. Season the chicken pieces with the seasoned salt.
3. Coat the chicken well with the spaghetti sauce crumbs.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5. Brown... - 44.147
Rabbit Stew With Chicken
Coat the rabbit pieces with the flour.
Heat the butter in a Dutch oven.
Add the rabbit pieces and fry until brown on all sides.
Pour in the stock, wine and tomato paste.
Add the garlic, bouquet garni and seasoning and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low,... - 44.2887
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 34.8164
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet, in batches if necessary, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken pieces to plate as they are browned.... - 36.3323
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
Chicken Fillets In Tomato Wine Sauce
1. In non-stick frying pan, spray butter-flavored spray.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium high.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown color is obtained.
4. Remove the chicken pieces to a warm... - 46.3334
Chicken Cacciatore With Sweet Peppers
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken and... - 33.246
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Low-fat chicken breasts stay juicy and delicious in the velvety, zesty sauce for this healthy Hungarian chicken dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Tangy meat dishes like this succulent chicken often benefit from red... - 35.6251
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 39.1758
Country Classic Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew is one of the most nicely done recipes I have seen so far. This Chicken Stew is easy, quick and hearty. Do check it out! - 41.4725
Baked Chicken Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Combine chicken mixture, potato, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Place in a 4-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours... - 44.4465
1. In nonreactive 6-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with thyme and salt. Add chicken to drippings in Dutch oven, in batches... - 35.4685
1. Sprinkle the chicken with one teaspoon of the salt and paprika.
2. In a deep kettle heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Add the onions and green pepper and cook until the onion is transparent.
3. Add the water, the tomatoes with their... - 36.6
Easy Brunswick Stew
Easy Brunswick stew is a very simple and delicious dish made with vegetables and chicken. The Brunswick stew is a healthy dish and perfect for dinner. You can serve this dish all alone or with some rice and enjoy a hearty meal. - 47.4394
Malaysian Food: Nyonya Cuisine: Ayam Pongteh Nyonya Chicken Stew
1. In a wok heat oil and add garlic, shallots, and ginger. Saute until just browned and translucent.
2. Season with salt and pepper, fry well and then add fermented bean paste. Stir to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chicken, stir to coat well and... - 0
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 46.2876
Stewed Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Dust drumsticks with the seasoned flour.
2. Melt butter or margarine in large heavy frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown chicken over medium heat on all sides; drain on absorbent paper.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in same pan.
4. Bring to... - 32.5768
The Cameron Queen's Stewed Chicken With Pigeon Peas
Place the chicken in a shallow glass bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cut 3 of the onions into 1/3-inch dice.
Attach the bay leaf to the fourth onion by pushing the pointed ends of the cloves... - 42.849
Chicken Vegetable Stew
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, heat oil at high 1 minute and saute chicken until evenly heated at high 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Use browning dish if desired.
3. Add onion and microwave at high 1 minute.
4. In 2 cup glass measure boil water... - 45.6294
Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1 In a nonstick frying pan, lightly brown the chicken over medium heat
2 Add in the broth, rice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Lower the heat.
5 Simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
6 Add in the carrots, onion, and... - 46.2518
Creole Chicken Stew
Creole Chicken Stew is easy to make. The tomatoes and hot-pepper sauce gives the Creole chicken stew a strong taste and makes it MUST TRY recipe! - 35.9943
Brunswick Stew With Herbs
1 Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in a plastic bag to coat well; reserve any remaining flour.
2 Brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, in vegetable shortening in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with browning unit. Remove... - 35.1969
Rabbit Stew With Cognac And Mustard
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil in heavy dutch oven or large casserole.
Add rabbit and brown on all sides.
Pour Cognac in corner of pan and ignite, spooning cognac over rabbit until flames subside.
Remove meat from... - 42.3116
Stewed Chicken With Pork
Brown the garlic, ginger, pork, and chicken in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
Add soy sauce, sugar, sherry, and sufficient water to cover meat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for about an hour or until meat is tender.
Remove ginger and... - 38.2323
Magical Instant Chicken Stew
1) Wash the chicken well and cut chicken into desired pieces.
2) Peel and cut potatoes to 3.5-cm/1.4-inch chunks.
3) Cut the tomatoes into quarters and peel,quarter onions.
4) Slice or cut the carrots into wedges.
5) Cut the mushrooms into... - 45.4047
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.7873
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Saucy Chicken Fricassee
The successful chicken fricassee must have plenty of chicken, so get a large stewing hen.
Have it cut up at the joints.
Save the liver and gizzard.
A 6 or 7 pound fowl will serve 6 to 8 dinner guests.
Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and put in a Dutch oven... - 42.5074
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Heat vegetable oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pot in batches and cook until light brown, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to bowl.
Pour off fat from pot and discard.
Add... - 40.1598
Chicken Zucchini Stew
1. Mix together salt, pepper, and paprika; rub this mixture onto the chicken pieces.
2. In saucepan-€™ heat oil over medium temperature and brown the chicken for about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
3. Combine broth, potatoes,... - 47.365
Spicy Chicken Stew With Fruit
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir pork until brown, about 10 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and almonds until... - 42.6995
Chicken Brunswick Stew
Heat bacon drippings in Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sauté onions, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Brown chicken and add seasonings.
Add 2 cups boiling water, tomatoes, sherry and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes.
Add r - 35.2182
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 31.4023
Chicken Brunswick Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.Roll the pieces in flour and coat them well.
3.In a heaavy kettle, heat the corn oil and add chicken to it.
4.Cook the chicken on medium heat, until brown.
5.Put onions in the kettle... - 47.8662
1. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and half of thyme in a plastic bag. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat lightly with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning once or twice, until... - 31.2884
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 34.3809
Chicken Stewed In Red Wine
Soak limghi porcini in tepid water for about 30 min., squeeze dry, and chop coarsely.
Strain and reserve the water in which they soaked.
Heat olive oil in a large casserole, and cook onion and garlic until soft.
Increase heat, and add chicken pieces, browning... - 40.2936
Stewed Chicken With Basil
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the chicken cubes and a little salt and pepper.
Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the chicken and... - 43.5204
Canton Pork Stew
Sprinkle pork with ginger, cinnamon and ground red pepper; toss well.
Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add oil; heat until hot.
Add pork to saucepan; brown on all sides.
Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.597
1. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour seasoned with the salt and pepper.
2. Heat four tablespoons of butter in a large skillet and brown the chicken parts on all sides. If necessary, add more butter. Remove the chicken from the skillet and add the onion,... - 25.4023
Mom's Brunswick Stew
1. Season the chicken well
2. In a large pan, heat the shortening and add the chicken to the pan. Brown the chicken in batches till completely browned all over
3. Set the chicken aside to cool
4. In the same pan, add the onion and brown... - 44.0317
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a Dutch oven add oil and then chicken along with pepperoni and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes such that the chicken is lightly browned.
3. Drain the chicken and add tomato sauce,... - 42.7749
Good Stew - Giambotta
1.In a deep pan and the dutch oven pour 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
2.In the deep pan, put the chicken inside and season with salt and pepper.
3.In the dutch oven, after the oil heats up, put the cut up sausages inside and let them brown.
4.Add onions... - 102.508
1. In a shallow container or a wax sheet, combine the 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons flour with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Mix this well
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour and set aside
3. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the margarine... - 45.0948
Cut chicken into serving pieces, season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in large pan, add chicken joints, and cook until a light brown on all sides.
Add crushed garlic, wine, chicken stock, chopped shallots, salt and pepper, cover and cook gently until... - 34.9653
Lightly flour chicken pieces and brown on both sides in olive oil, about 7 minutes each side.
Remove chicken from pan and add onion and garlic.
Saute until very tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Return chicken to the sauce and cook for 20 to 30 minutes,... - 38.6919
Elegant Turkey Cutlets With Grape Sauce
1. Rub both sides of turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Sear the cutlets on both sides until well browned and tender. Remove them onto a platter and keep hot in a warm... - 47.2475
Hearty Winter Stew
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, 1 can tomatoes, seasonings, and jelly.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add rutabagas, carrots, and onions.
Cover; cook 1 hour more or until meat and vegetables are tender.
1 Stir... - 35.8801
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast halves with salt and brown in a skillet in butter; remove the breasts from the skillet
2. Add flour, spices, sugar into the drippings to form a smooth paste; add orange juice to it slowly and cook slowly till it boils and... - 39.1689
Chicken Saute With Green Beans
Mix together salt, pepper, and flour.
Dredge chicken in mixture to coat; shake off excess.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter; add chicken and brown well on all sides, adding more butter, if needed (about 15 minutes).
Stir in mushrooms,... - 47.049
Old Fashioned Stew
I have served this brilliant Old Fashioned Stew to plenty and there is not one soul who has not been ravished by its addictive flavors. Here is an authentic and classic Old Fashioned Stew recipe that you can use! I don't think it would be wise to miss out on... - 28.7784
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size heavy-gauge saucepan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes (the mixture should be dry but not browned). Slowly add the milk one-third at a time, whisking constantly until... - 33.5628
Almond Chicken Casablanca
1. Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry the chicken until lightly browned and fork tender; keep aside
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine tomato sauce, tomatoes, almonds, garlic, cornstarch, raisins, water, sugar, cumin and curry powder and allow... - 39.2835
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Take two sheets of cling film or damp greaseproof paper, beat with a rolling pin such that thin and season lightly.
2. Take each beaten chicken breast and layer it alternately with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese and finally, with an asparagus... - 45.2798
Paprika Chicken With Yogurt
1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, melt the butter and heat with olive oil.
3. Add chicken to the fat and sauté until evenly browned.
4. Remove chicken pieces to a platter and keep... - 48.0964
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken and then joint.
2) Sprinkle 1 tsp salt over the chicken and set aside.
3) Wash and cu the tomatoes in half, squeeze out the seeds into a strainer placed over a bowl. ... - 45.3778
Chicken With Peppers Alla Romana
Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning the pieces to brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the garlic and the prosciutto, and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the wine and... - 45.4726
Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
In a large covered skillet, add olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown chicken on both sides.
Remove from pan.
Add garlic and onions and saute until soft.
Return chicken to pan.
Add chicken stock and wine.
Cover and... - 47.6793
Lemon Mustard Chicken With Root Vegetables
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole
2. Heat oil and butter, over medium-high heat.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in skillet, the bone side up. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until the pieces turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate... - 44.4138
Chicken In Beer
1. Wash chicken and place on a board, breast-side down.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut along the backbone on both sides and remove the backbone.
3. Lightly flatten chicken with a saucer and cut in half lengthwise through the... - 46.4481
Filipino Chicken Pochero
Filipino chicken pochero recipe video has a very interesting recipe stored in it. Even though the video is in Filipino, one is sure to get hooked to it by the variety of ingredients used. If you are a real foodie, then replicating the dish would not be very... - 104.989
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 37.3701
Duckling In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1. Cut off and discard wing tips of duck; remove and discard as much fat as possible.
2. Sprinkle duck with salt. Heat lard in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add duck; cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to... - 36.3707
Braised Pork Chops In Dill And Paprika Sauce
1) Season the chops generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
2) Coat the chops with flour and shake off the excess.
3) Take a 12-inch skillet and heat lard over high heat in it until a light haze forms over it.
4) Add in pork chops and... - 43.1316
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 69.9544
Chicken With Orange And Honey
Brown the chicken on all sides.
Place in a casserole.
Make the orange juice up to 1/2 pint with chicken stock.
Stir in the honey, lemon juice, vinegar, cloves and salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Pour off the sauce... - 45.5337
1. In a large casserole or skillet, brown the chicken in 1/3 cup dressing until evenly browned.
2. Add tomatoes, onion and seasonings and sautÃ© lightly for a few more minutes.
3. Stir in remaining French dressing.
4. Reduce the heat, cover the pan... - 43.2448
Chicken With A Pocketful Of Mushrooms
Gently pull off slim fillet on inside of each breast half; set fillets aside.
In thickest part of each half, cut a 3 1/2-inch-long pocket, about 2 inches deep.
Insert metal blade.
Mince ginger; set aside.
Prepare sauteed mushrooms; tuck 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.5754
The Boiled Chicken
Prepare the bird by washing out with cold water and cutting off the parson's nose.
Trim the legs, tuck the wings under the body, then rub the breast with the cut side of the lemon.
Put the lemon inside the body cavity.
Choose a large saucepan or casserole... - 46.2287
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 46.4894
1. Place a large kettle over a medium flame and add butter to it.
2. When butter has melted, add chicken and sauté until evenly browned.
3. Remove chicken onto a platter.
4. Add celery, onion, and green pepper to butter and sauté for 5 minutes until... - 44.8966
1) Mix the pineapple juice with water to make 2 cups liquid.
2) Blend onion soup mix with the liquid.
MAKING ... - 36.135
Chicken And Zinfandel
In a high-sided skillet, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and brown chicken pieces in olive oil.
Remove browned chicken.
Add onion and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, wine, rosemary, clove, and bay leaf... - 44.8931
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 50.4502
Gonzales Chicken Jambalaya
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage. Brown thoroughly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove. Halve sausages lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise. Return to hot pan. Stir, adding a splash of chicken broth to prevent... - 38.6222
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 117.367
1.Rinse the chicken quarters and dry them.
In a paper bag, put flour, salt and pepper.
2.Put the chicken in the bag and shake well to coat.
3.In a large frying pan, heat olive oilor salad oil and cook chicken in it until brown.
4.Once... - 44.3675
Chicken, Hunter's Style
1. Cut the chicken into bite sixed pieces and brown them in a large skillet in butter with the lid on
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garliic, half a cup of water, lemon juice, chervil and salt and pepper; cover and simmer for forty five... - 40.312
Casserole Of Chicken
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Dredge lightly with seasoned flour and keep aside.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
4. Cut green peppers into half, deseed and cut into strips.
5. Make small incisions in the skins of the tomatoes and... - 45.3323
Chicken Saute, Normandy Style
1.Slice chicken in pieces big eneough to serve.
2.Take a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, heat butter or margarine in it and cook the chicken piecesuntil brown.
3.In a small saucepan, heat the applejack until bubbly.
4.Light the applejack carefully... - 44.8869
Chicken Kohlrabi Soup
1) In a 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, mix together chicken and onions.
2) Depending on the degree of richness desired, cover this mixture with chicken stock or a mixture of chicken stock and water or water.
3) Allow the liquid to come to a boil and... - 45.9803
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe of Chicken Fricassee, then do check this out. This is perfect for a dinner party. I’m sure your guests will love it! - 122.025
Danish Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large Dutch oven or sauce pan, fry bacon to crispy. Take off and keep aside the bits.
2. Add chicken to bacon fat and allow to turn brown. In the last 5 minutes, add onions. Stir in bacon bits, seasonings and ½ cup of water.
3. Steam,... - 44.4116
Garlic Flavored Coq Au Vin
1. In a flameproof casserole dish fry the chicken such that golden brown and then using a slotted spoon transfer to a plate.
2. In the empty pan fry bacon and onions, for 5 minutes and then add the mushrooms and garlic.
3. Add brandy and wine and let... - 45.7103
Jiffy Pork Stew
In medium saucepan cook carrot, onion, and green pepper in margarine or butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in water, Creamy Chicken Gravy Base, salt, sage, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Add pork and potatoes.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook and stir... - 36.8474
Coq Au Vin
1) In a small skillet, over medium heat, heat 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of oil and brown hens in it for about 5 minutes, breast side down, 1 or 2 at a time (whatever fits in your skillet).
2) Take off the hens from the skillet and keep aside.
3) Into a... - 43.2662
Rabbit can be found in most frozen-food departments.
Have butcher cut rabbit into serving pieces.
Heat fat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides.
Sprinkle with flour; blend in well.
Add stock, wine, garlic, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, over low... - 36.7243