- » Stewed Celery
Stewed Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stewed celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stewed celery recipes.
Stewed Celery And Tomatoes
Cut celery on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces.
Cook onion and carrot in hot butter in a large saucepan until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes.
Add celery, tomatoes, a mixture of salt, pepper, sugar, and thyme, the bouillon cube, and parsley.
Bring to... - 35.3725
You May Also Like!
Lamb & Celery Stew
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
Add lamb and 1/2 cup of the water.
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and... - 39.8864
Stewed Chicken With Celery
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid. Cook in microwave oven 1 1/2 hours at SIMMER, or until thickest pieces are tender; stir every 20 minutes. Add 1 cup boiling water, if needed, to keep chicken covered with... - 25.0446
Stewed Chicken With Celery
Wash chicken; remove any excess pieces of-fat.
Place chicken in kettle with giblets and neck and just enough water to cover.
Add parsley, celery, carrot, onion, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours or until... - 39.1598
Wash about 2 1/2 lbs. celery and cut into pieces.
Heat 1/2-1 cup water to boiling point, add 3/4 tsp. salt, celery, cover pan and bring to boil again.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with salt, pepper, and butter or margarine - 20.0876
Beef And Celery Stew
1 Trim the ends of celery, reserving the leaves.
2 Slice the celery into 1-inch pieces.
3 Set aside.
4 In a broiler pan, arrange beef on a rack
5 Broil, 4 inches from the heat source, for 15 to 20 minutes.
6 Turn to brown... - 46.0041
Chicken Stew With Celery
1. Place chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add celery, onion, carrots, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt and water to cover. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 2 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove chicken to heated deep serving dish; keep... - 32.356
Pork And Celery Stew
1) Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
2) Add pork and fry until it turns light brown.
3) Stir the onion in and brown it.
4) Add fennel, garlic, celery and seasonings just as the onion begins to brown.
5) Add white wine to it and cover the pan... - 47.2629
Country Chicken Stew With Celery Seed Dumplings
1. Combine broth and chicken in a large Dutch oven. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.2106
Italian Stewed Pork With Celery
Brown garlic in oil and discard garlic.
Add carrot, pork, wine, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
Cook celery in bouillon until almost tender; drain.
Add cooked celery and tomatoes to pork mixture for the last 15 minutes of... - 36.3218
Tasty Creamed Celery
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Stir-fry celery and green onions in butter for at least 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4) Sprinkle flour over stir-fried vegetables and mix... - 43.016