- » Stew Cornmeal Dumpling
Stew Cornmeal Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stew cornmeal dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stew cornmeal dumpling recipes.
Chicken Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
1. Wash chicken; drain. Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Brown slowly in salad oil in a large heavy frying pan; remove. Add onion rings, saute until they are soft.
3. Return... - 31.7556
Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine squash, mushrooms, drained beans, undrained tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Meanwhile,... - 36.9647
Pork And Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
For the stew: Cut the pork into 1" pieces.
Spray an unheated 4-quart Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until the meat is well browned.
Stir in... - 43.4082
Mix cornmeal, salt and yeast.
Blend in egg.
Pour enough stock over mixture to make a thick paste.
Form small balls.
Dredge in flour.
Drop dumplings into simmering soup or stew.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes. - 33.1805
Short Ribs With Cornmeal Dumplings
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In Dutch oven brown short ribs on all sides; season with salt and pepper.
Drain off fat, reserving about 2 tablespoons.
Add onion and garlic to reserved drippings; cook till onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, beer, chili... - 40.1712
Pork Stew With Corn Bread Dumplings
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup broth, onion and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until pork is tender.
Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth;... - 44.1335
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.941
Corn Bread Dumplings
In a medium bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg yolk, milk, and oil, then add to flour mixture, stirring with a fork only till combined.
Drop cornmeal mixture from a tablespoon directly onto bubbly stew to make 4... - 35.1609
Easy Drop Dumplings For Stew
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Cut in short- ening until mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
Add milk; mix lightly until soft dough is formed.
Drop from teaspoon into boiling stew.
Cover tightly; cook without removing cover for 12 minutes. - 27.858
Country Chicken Stew With Celery Seed Dumplings
1. Combine broth and chicken in a large Dutch oven. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.0075
Slow Cooker Lentil Stew With Cornbreod Dumplings
1. In a large 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, add the stew ingredients
2. Cover and cook them on a low heat setting for 7-8 hours
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, the cornmeal, the baking powder and salt.
4. Add the milk, oil and eggs to the mixture... - 44.6007
This is an amazing Corn Dumplings recipe! The recipe is very easy to follow and can be put together in no time. I use the Corn Dumplings with Brunswick Stew! It is simply delicious. Make your own combinations with these Corn Dumplings! - 35.7968
Short Ribs With Dumplings
Cut ribs into 1 -in.pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown ribs on all sides in oil.
Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 42.8676
Veal Cubes With Dumplings
Roll meat in flour.
Brown slowly in small amount hot fat in Dutch oven; add tomato juice and seasonings.
Cover and simmer (don't boil) 1 hour.
Add vegetables; cover and continue cooking about 30 minutes or till vegetables are almost done.
Corn-meal Dumplings:... - 41.5889
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 46.0851
1. In a saucepan combine together water, cornmeal, salt, and pepper; cook till the mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring continuously.
2. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
3. Mix together the beaten egg, beating, flour and baking powder to a smooth... - 37.8671
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Turkey Chili With Corn Dumplings
Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven or large saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and onions; cook until turkey is browned, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining chili ingredients; mix well.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 30 minutes to blend flavors, stirring... - 44.1306
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
Miss Mollie's Boiled Pot
Boil ham hocks in water to cover until tender.
Add pepper, onions, carrots, and potatoes.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Cut cabbage into wedges, add to pot, and cook for 10 minutes.
Add corn and Cornmeal Dumplings.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 27.9751
Brown Chicken Fricassee
1 Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Brown chicken slowly in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve. Add onion... - 33.7402
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Wash chicken; drain.
Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
Brown slowly in salad oil in a large heavy frying pan; remove.
Add onion rings, saute until they are soft.
Return chicken... - 39.7333
Cider Braised Chicken And Turnips
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine broth and chicken. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.5996
Stew Cornmeal Dumpling Recipes By Category
Stew Cornmeal Dumpling Dish: