- » Stew Asian Pork
Stew Asian Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stew asian pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stew asian pork recipes.
Sweet Sour Pork Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/4cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
Add the pork cubes, a few at a time, shaking to coat with the seasoned flour.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine brown sugar, flour, and 1 teaspoon... - 38.062
Pork And Tripe Stew
1) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and cook pork, liver and tripe in it for 30 minutes.
2) Add shrimps in it and cook for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix together the salt, chili peppers, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and ginger with enough water to... - 41.5859
Combine the shallots with the salt, sugar, caramel syrup, pepper and fish sauce, and pour the mixture over the pork cubes.
Marinate at room temperature for about one hour.
Bring the water to a boil in a heavy pot.
Put the pork and its marinade into the... - 35.1063
Spiced Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, raisins, garlic, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin and sugar.
In a small bowl, mix wine, tomato paste, and vinegar; pour over... - 38.743
Pork Stew Philippine Style
Place the pork in a saucepan.
Add the vinegar, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, and the water.
Cover the saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook slowly for about two hours, or until the meat is tender.
Strain the cooking broth into another saucepan and reduce it to... - 36.5326
Oriental Pork Stew
In a Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups broth, onion, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 40 minutes or... - 44.4547
Coat pork with flour.
Brown the meat in the hot shortening.
Add onion and pepper; cook till tender.
Combine tomato sauce, curry powder, garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook over low heat till meat... - 43.0225
Old Fashioned Kidney Stew
1. Wash the kidneys, split and remove membranes, white fatty cores and veins. Rinse thoroughly. Cut in 1/2-inch pieces. Cover with 2 cups of cold water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the lemon juice. Soak 30 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Put into a... - 30.2286
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 40.5561
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 36.7122
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.6575
Sweet Sour Pork
Brown pork slowly in 2 tablespoons hot fat.
Add 1/4 cup water; cover and simmer till tender, about 1 hour.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine brown sugar and cornstarch; add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt.
Cook over low heat till thick,... - 44.2599
Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew
This addictive Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew was a chance discovery. The end product of a whim to cook something different , the Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew has now become one of my most popular dishes! Try it, you will love it too! - 43.3047
Pork Stir-fry With Cashew Rice
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.346
Filipino Pork Menudo
Menudo is considered an ideal Filipino recipe served during special Filipino occasions or gatherings. This recipe is made using pork stewed in tomato puree, with vegetables and seasonings. This is not a typical menudo recipe and is a bit different from the... - 121.723
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 122.149
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 101.382
Oriental Pork Stew
This Oriental Pork Stew is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the marinated pork. Serve this Oriental Pork Stew for your guests or family. I am sure they will be asking for a second serving of this Oriental Pork Stew! - 37.2634
Pork And Bean Stew
Put the pork in a large saucepan, cover generously with water, and bring to a boil.
Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
Add the parboiled dried beans, the heart, kidney, leeks and carrots, and cook for 20 minutes.
Add the diced potatoes, and cook for 15 minutes,... - 43.8529
Pork And Bean Stew
About 3 hours before serving: In large kettle, boil beans with 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand one hour.
Add onion studded with cloves, celery stalks and bay leaf; cover; simmer one hour.
Meanwhile, in Dutch... - 45.1519
Korean Pork Platter
1. In a plastic zip bag or paper bag, place flour and pork. Shake well.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the pork till browned.
3. Add curry powder, sugar, soy sauce, and ½ cup of water and continue cooking till... - 47.0029
Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles N Soup
Whoever did not know that pork and spinach mixture is great for topping a soup, please check out this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. You will wonder why you did not try this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles... - 26.7919
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown pork cubes, half at a time; drain off the excess fat.
2. Combine the tomato soup, condensed beef broth, water, shredded cabbage, chopped onion, sherry, bay leaf, salt, paprika, and pepper; boil the mixture.
3.... - 45.354
If you love Korean food, then here is a Korean stew recipe using your favorite kimchi. Maangchi is showing an easy yet delicious kimchi stew recipe. Anyone and everyone on earth can cook this recipe, it’s that simple. Definitely a must try dish for the... - 95.3041
Pinakbet - Northern Filipino Vegetable Stew
Pinakbet is a rustic vegetable stew that comes from the Northern Philippines. As a child, I hated it because it included so many vegetables and acquired flavors that even adults find hard to handle including bitter melon, okra and fermented shrimp paste... - 0
Simple And Flavorful Beef Stew
If you are looking for a stick-to-your-rib dinner, than this simple, sumptuous, flavorful beef stew loaded with beef and vegetables makes for a hearty treat. This slow-cooker recipe takes its own sweet time to cook, which means you don't have to stand over... - 99.0954
Sauteed Mung Bean Stew
looking for a healthy food alternative? or a food to enhance memory while preparing for a bar exam or med licensure exam? try this very unique way of cooking mung beans! mung beans are commonly used in chinese cuisine, as well as in thailand, india, korea,... - 46.788
1. Cut cabbage into 6 wedges.
2. Into a large saucepan Put 2 tablespoons drippings brown salt pork and onions and remove from pan.
3. Add remaining drippings and beef and brown.
4. Add salt pork, onions, water, bouillon cubes, paprika,... - 44.0548
1. Saute salt pork for fat, and discard meat. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth, cut the meat in serving pieces. When the pork is cooked, cook the beef in the fat; sprinkle the meat with the flour, salt and pepper.
2. In an enamel or agate saucepan,... - 34.2227
Ever heard of sindooboo? It is a korean spicy tofu stew which is quite popular. The chef shows how to make this stew and also teach some korean. So, watch out for more… - 119.312
1. Skin, wash and debone the chicken quarters. Then cut the chicken and the pork into chunks.
2. Peel, wash and cut the onions into slices.
3. Rinse the lentils several times in cold water and crush the garlic.
4. In a heavy skillet... - 41.2423
Easy Pork Fried Rice
1. In a sauce pan, heat sufficient water to cook rice and add salt to taste
2. Bring water to a boil before adding rice.
3. Cook until rice is tender-crisp.
4. Drain in a colander and let stand in the steam to dry and cool.
5. In a wok or a deep... - 40.5074
Mama Sita's Lechon Paksiw
If you have leftover lechon kawali (fried pork roast) and wondering what to do with it, there is nothing better than to make lechon paksiw! Watch this video to learn how to turn leftovers into a quick Filipino fried pork roast stew using Mama Sita’s lechon... - 99.9166
Estouffat White Bean Stew
(1) Heat a large skillet or kettle over a medium flame.
(2) Add salt pork and sauté until evenly browned.
(3) Drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(4) To the pork fat, add onion and sauté for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned
(5) Tip in the... - 39.66
Beefy Bean Stew
Wash beans, soak overnight in the water.
Fry the diced salt pork slowly until lightly browned, using a large heavy pan.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Pour in beans and water, then add remaining ingredients.
Cover closely and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or... - 31.587
Found this easy-to-do Stewed Noodles recipe in a Chinese book and have been using it since then. You do it right and you have the most perfect Stewed Noodles before you. Enjoy it tonight! - 31.6225
Sausage Bean Stew
1. In a Dutch oven heat oil and brown sausage.
2. Stir with a spatula until crumbled.
3. Drain out the meat.
4. Add remaining ingredients and boil the mixture.
5. Decrease heat, cook covered, and simmer for 1 hour.
6. Discard bay leaf.
7.... - 44.051