- » Stew Asian Pork
Stew Asian Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stew asian pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stew asian pork recipes.
Sweet Sour Pork Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/4cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
Add the pork cubes, a few at a time, shaking to coat with the seasoned flour.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine brown sugar, flour, and 1 teaspoon... - 38.3258
Pork And Tripe Stew
1) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and cook pork, liver and tripe in it for 30 minutes.
2) Add shrimps in it and cook for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix together the salt, chili peppers, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and ginger with enough water to... - 41.3411
Combine the shallots with the salt, sugar, caramel syrup, pepper and fish sauce, and pour the mixture over the pork cubes.
Marinate at room temperature for about one hour.
Bring the water to a boil in a heavy pot.
Put the pork and its marinade into the... - 34.7251
Spiced Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, raisins, garlic, bay leaf, and cinnamon stick.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin and sugar.
In a small bowl, mix wine, tomato paste, and vinegar; pour over... - 39.5827
Pork Stew Philippine Style
Place the pork in a saucepan.
Add the vinegar, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, and the water.
Cover the saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook slowly for about two hours, or until the meat is tender.
Strain the cooking broth into another saucepan and reduce it to... - 36.3513
Oriental Pork Stew
In a Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups broth, onion, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 40 minutes or... - 45.5351
Sweet Sour Pork
Brown pork slowly in 2 tablespoons hot fat.
Add 1/4 cup water; cover and simmer till tender, about 1 hour.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine brown sugar and cornstarch; add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt.
Cook over low heat till thick,... - 43.7435
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 42.0581
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Coat pork with flour.
Brown the meat in the hot shortening.
Add onion and pepper; cook till tender.
Combine tomato sauce, curry powder, garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook over low heat till meat... - 44.9939
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.2335
Old Fashioned Kidney Stew
1. Wash the kidneys, split and remove membranes, white fatty cores and veins. Rinse thoroughly. Cut in 1/2-inch pieces. Cover with 2 cups of cold water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and the lemon juice. Soak 30 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Put into a... - 34.6202
Pork Stir-fry With Cashew Rice
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.0901
Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew
This addictive Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew was a chance discovery. The end product of a whim to cook something different , the Oriental Meat And Vegetable Stew has now become one of my most popular dishes! Try it, you will love it too! - 44.8718
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 118.932
Oriental Pork Stew
This Oriental Pork Stew is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the marinated pork. Serve this Oriental Pork Stew for your guests or family. I am sure they will be asking for a second serving of this Oriental Pork Stew! - 39.9615
Filipino Pork Menudo
Menudo is considered an ideal Filipino recipe served during special Filipino occasions or gatherings. This recipe is made using pork stewed in tomato puree, with vegetables and seasonings. This is not a typical menudo recipe and is a bit different from the... - 120.164
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 99.7435
Korean Cooking Kimchi Jjigae (kimchi Stew)
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and add in the onion. Soften for 1 minute.
2. Add in the pork and cook until half done.
3. Stir in the green onion and season with garlic and Korean red pepper flakes, followed by kimchi and kimchi juice, stir well and bring... - 0
Korean Pork Platter
1. In a plastic zip bag or paper bag, place flour and pork. Shake well.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and fry the pork till browned.
3. Add curry powder, sugar, soy sauce, and ½ cup of water and continue cooking till... - 49.593
Pork Kaldereta is a tomato based Filipino pork stew. - 0
If you love Korean food, then here is a Korean stew recipe using your favorite kimchi. Maangchi is showing an easy yet delicious kimchi stew recipe. Anyone and everyone on earth can cook this recipe, it’s that simple. Definitely a must try dish for the... - 91.8861
Pinakbet - Northern Filipino Vegetable Stew
Pinakbet is a rustic vegetable stew that comes from the Northern Philippines. As a child, I hated it because it included so many vegetables and acquired flavors that even adults find hard to handle including bitter melon, okra and fermented shrimp paste... - 0
Simple And Flavorful Beef Stew
If you are looking for a stick-to-your-rib dinner, than this simple, sumptuous, flavorful beef stew loaded with beef and vegetables makes for a hearty treat. This slow-cooker recipe takes its own sweet time to cook, which means you don't have to stand over... - 95.7722
Higadillo is a Filipino pork and liver stew. This recipe is best eaten with white rice. - 0
1. Cut cabbage into 6 wedges.
2. Into a large saucepan Put 2 tablespoons drippings brown salt pork and onions and remove from pan.
3. Add remaining drippings and beef and brown.
4. Add salt pork, onions, water, bouillon cubes, paprika,... - 43.5318
1. Saute salt pork for fat, and discard meat. Wipe the beef with a clean, damp cloth, cut the meat in serving pieces. When the pork is cooked, cook the beef in the fat; sprinkle the meat with the flour, salt and pepper.
2. In an enamel or agate saucepan,... - 36.8629
Ever heard of sindooboo? It is a korean spicy tofu stew which is quite popular. The chef shows how to make this stew and also teach some korean. So, watch out for more… - 113.706
1. Skin, wash and debone the chicken quarters. Then cut the chicken and the pork into chunks.
2. Peel, wash and cut the onions into slices.
3. Rinse the lentils several times in cold water and crush the garlic.
4. In a heavy skillet... - 39.9943
Sauteed Mung Bean Stew
looking for a healthy food alternative? or a food to enhance memory while preparing for a bar exam or med licensure exam? try this very unique way of cooking mung beans! mung beans are commonly used in chinese cuisine, as well as in thailand, india, korea,... - 45.1338
Easy Pork Fried Rice
1. In a sauce pan, heat sufficient water to cook rice and add salt to taste
2. Bring water to a boil before adding rice.
3. Cook until rice is tender-crisp.
4. Drain in a colander and let stand in the steam to dry and cool.
5. In a wok or a deep... - 41.4277
Mama Sita's Lechon Paksiw
If you have leftover lechon kawali (fried pork roast) and wondering what to do with it, there is nothing better than to make lechon paksiw! Watch this video to learn how to turn leftovers into a quick Filipino fried pork roast stew using Mama Sita’s lechon... - 96.5934
Adobong Manok At Baboy
Combine pork, vinegar, garlic, pepper, and bay leaf.
Add 1 cup water, cover, and cook slowly for 1 hour.
Add chicken and cook for 30 minutes longer, adding more water as it becomes necessary.
When pork and chicken are tender, remove pieces from liquid and fry... - 36.3864
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Kare - Kare
Kare Kare is a traditional Filipino stew complimented with a thick savory peanut sauce. The commonly used meats for this dish are ox tail, tripe, and pork leg; on some occasions goat and chicken meat are also used. Besides the peanuts, this dish depends on... - 95.0528
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 123.923
How To Make Jangjorim - Korean Braised Beef And Eggs, 장조림
Janjorim is one of the delicious side dishes that remind me of mom's lunch box. I still can't believe every single morning mom made lunch boxes for all of us (3 siblings). Lunch box usually consisted of rice and 2-3 side dishes. Mom always tried to vary the... - 0
Braised Pigs' Knuckles Or Hocks
1. Pigs' hocks or knuckles may be bought fresh or cured. Wipe the fresh variety with a clean, damp cloth. Place in a large enamel stew pan, add the salt and just enough water to cover the meat. Cover the saucepan. Simmer 2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is... - 25.0299
1. Cut the pork in large cubes and brown in butter and oil. Season lightly and transfer to a stew pan.
2. Fry onion, apple, and peppers in butter and oil and transfer to stew pan.
3. Whisk the frying pan with some of the beef stock and pour into stew pan.
4.... - 32.4951
Filipino Pork Menudo
Menudo was borrowed from the Spanish but is an integral part of Pinoy cuisine. If you have been to a Filipino gathering, you must know that no festive or special Filipino meal is complete without Menudo! This recipe for the stew has the traditional... - 115.696
Pochero term is from the Spanish word ‘Puchero’ which means ‘Stewpot’. This recipe is popular in Filipino Cuisine. There’s a wide variety of Pochero versions. Some prefer to use beef meat; others are chicken or pork meat. Apart from vegetables and... - 123.905
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 123.865
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 44.5468
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 44.2344
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Portuguese Clam And Sausage Stew
Use fresh Mexican (not dried Spanish) chorizo, or substitute hot Italian sausage. While Asian fish sauce may seem out of place here, its a trick to add an indescribable element of flavor. - 34.6275
Pata Kare-Kare is pork shank stewed in peanut sauce. - 0
This video is in Filipino. - 94.0441
Authentic Winter Melon Soup
Cover the stewing chicken and pork hock with the water; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 45 minutes.
Add the whole chicken breast and simmer 15 minutes longer.
Cut the breast from the stewing chicken and remove it and the other breast from the... - 44.8685
Basic Chicken Broth
Cooking In a large pot, heat water and chicken bones to boiling.
Skim off any foam that forms on the top.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add green onions, ginger, pepper, and salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding bones and... - 30.5111
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Ginisang munggo is another Fiipino comfort food. It is a delicious and nutritious mung bean stew cooked with pork and ampalaya leaves. Normally paired with fried fish. - 99.9515
Delicious Homemade Hummus
This classic Middle Eastern style bean dip is something you can always store in your refrigerator and use as a quick snack. Packed with the goodness of garbanzo beans and olive oil, this hummus recipe is indeed something you should try making at least once in... - 106.768