- » Stem Ginger Syrup
Stem Ginger Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stem ginger syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stem ginger syrup recipes.
Poached Pears In Ginger Lemon Syrup
Poach fresh whole pears in an infusion of ginger and lemon, then chill them to create an elegant dessert that's refreshingly light.
With a vegetable peeler, pare zest (colored outer layer of peel) from lemon.
Cut peel into enough thin strips to make 1... - 34.7923
Melon In Ginger Syrup
1) Using a vegetable bailer, scoop out the melon flesh.
2) For this, press the cutter into the melon flesh and twist round sharply.
3) Slice the melon in half, scoop out the seeds and cut the melon in quarters.
4) Slice the melon flesh away from... - 38.3234
You May Also Like!
Stem Ginger Cake
Grease and line one 20 cm/8 inch square tin, or grease generously one 23 cm/9 inch ring-mould.
Warm the syrups slightly, and add to the beaten eggs.
Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg and syrup... - 43.5226
Clotted Cream & Stem Gingerice Cream
1. Put the milk and clotted cream into a non-stick pan. Scrape out the seeds from the vanilla pod, add pod and seeds to the milk and cream, and bring almost to the boil. Set aside for 20 mins.
2. Cream the egg yolks and sugar together in a bowl. Bring the... - 30.111
Apple And Ginger Sorbet
Cook the apples with the lemon rind and juice until very soft.
Sieve, then stir in the sugar and ground ginger and leave to cool.
Stir in the stem ginger, ginger syrup and apple juice and mix well.
Pour into a rigid freezerproof container, cover, seal and... - 36.3933
Melon, Ginger And Grapefruit
1. Remove any seeds from the watermelon and discard. Cut the fruit into bite-size chunks. Set aside.
2. Using a small sharp knife, cut away all the peel and white pith from the grapefruits and carefully lift out the segments, catching any juice in a bowl.
3.... - 27.2049
Peach And Ginger Pashka
1. Drain the cottage cheese and rub through a sieve into a bowl. Stone and roughly chop the peaches.
2. Mix together the chopped peaches, cottage cheese, yogurt, ginger, syrup and vanilla essence.
3. Line a new, clean flowerpot or a sieve with a piece of... - 35.0267
1. Take twelve bun tin measuring 2.5" and grease them with lard
2. Cream together butter, sugar and ginger syrup until fluffy
3. Beat in the egg too, slowly, and fold in flour, chopped peel and ginger too
4. This mixture is now to be... - 45.825
Mango And Ginger Clouds
1. Cut the mangoes in half, remove the stones and peel. Roughly chop the mango flesh.
2. Put the chopped mango in a food processor bowl, with the ginger, syrup and tofu. Process the mixture until smooth and spoon into a mixing bowl.
3. Put the egg whites in a... - 31.8715
Melon And Prosciutto With Ginger Dressing
1. Cutting melon lengthwise into quarters, discard seeds and remove peel.
2. Cut each peeled melon quarter into 4 long slices, making a total of 16 slices.
3. Cut ham into long slices about 2 inches wide, arrange melon slices and ham slices... - 38.9365
Orange And Ginger Sauce
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used as a marinate or as a dressing. - 30.6954
Apricots & Parma Ham With Ginger Dressing
Divide the watercress among 6 serving plates.
Put 2 apricot halves on top of the watercress on each plate, then lay over the Parma ham.
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the apricots and ham. - 25.9411