- » Steamer Clam Cooked
Steamer Clam Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamer clam cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamer clam cooked recipes.
Clams Steamer Style
Clams Steamer Style is a simple and refreshing clam ipreparation that boasts an authentic and wonderful flavor. This dish will guarantee a sumptuous meal. Trust me, you will love this Clams Steamer Style recipe! - 22.0559
Steamers For A Crowd
1 Scrub the oysters, clams, mussels well.
2 Thoroughly rinse the shrimp.
3 In a large 8 to 10-quart pot, put the wine, water, garlic, onions, parsley sprigs, and lemon slices.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 44.7149
1) Remove the dirt and grit from the clams by scrubbing them thoroughly.
2) Take a casserole and arrange the clams with solid lumps of butter on top if prefered.
3) Cover and cook until the shells burst open.
4) Remove the clams with the shells... - 35.6455
Pork Stuffed Clams
Pork Stuffed Clams has a fine taste. Pork Stuffed Clams gets its desired taste from pork mixed with cornstarch and sauce. Pork Stuffed Clams is cherished by many pork lovers around the world. - 42.8023
Thaw frozen lobster tails.
Cut away sharp edges, swimmerettes and undershell with kitchen scissors.
Scrub clam shells thoroughly.
Scrub potatoes; do not pare.
Husk corn, remove silk; break ears in half.
Cut 6 pieces of double thick cheesecloth... - 40.8691
Italian Stuffed Clams
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare clams wash them thoroughly and place in a vegetable steamer over simmering water.
3. With cover steam for about 10 minutes and drain.
4. Pry open shells, reserving 3 tablespoons clam juice and... - 44.0054
Clam Golden Jubilee Fettuccine
1. Cook fettuccine in abundant boiling salted water until slightly underdone. Drain and set aside.
2. Cook leeks in a steamer until tender.
3. Place olive oil, garlic and saffron in a heavy pot. Cook over low heat until garlic is soft but not colored.
4. - 29.089
Steamed Fish & Clams In Black Bean Sauce
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place in a heatproof dish at least 1 inch deep that will fit inside a steamer.
Mince or mash black beans and garlic; add soy and sherry.
Drizzle over fish.
Cut 1 onion into thirds; place cut onion and ginger on top of fish.
Cut... - 39.9176
Steamed Clams With Lemon Dipping Sauce
Bring 3 1/2 cups of the water to a boil in a 4-quart Dutch oven.
Place the clams in a steamer basket and set the basket in the Dutch oven, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover the Dutch oven and steam for 5 to 10 minutes or until the clams open... - 31.9783
Cape Cod Clams
Scrub clams with a brush to remove sand from shells.
Discard any clams that remain open.
Rinse well; place in a large heavy kettle.
Add onion, garlic, water, wine, lemon slices, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 43.1606
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 114.121
Clam Chowder Part 2- Preparing Soup
Curious about the next step, here comes the second part! It's a healthy and economical dish that will 'surf' you well. The soup is tasty and refreshing too. Take your taste-buds on an exotic trip with this aromatic Clam Chowder recipe. - 116.61
Family Clam Bake
1. Prepare Yogurt-Watercress Sauce; cover and refrigerate.
2. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. Cut bluefish crosswise in half; wrap with double-thickness cheesecloth. Rinse seaweed thoroughly.
3. In very large kettle... - 33.3955
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °.
2. To prepare the clams wash them thoroughly under cold running water and discard any with broken shells as well as those whose necks do not retract when prodded gently with a finger.
3. With a small sharp knife... - 40.9421
1 Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large frying pan; place in 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimiento in oil in frying pan, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and around chicken... - 43.76
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Shellfish In Red Sauce
Scrub mussels and remove "beard"; scrub clams.
Place shellfish in large pan; add water to cover.
Add salt and soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. (Discard "heavy" mussels because they are filled with sand and mud.) In 2-quart casserole, cook onion and... - 42.3464
Chicken Seafood Paella
Have butcher cut each side of the chicken breasts, through the bones, into 4 pieces (24 small pieces).
Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in each of two 10-inch heavy iron skillets .
Add half of chicken pieces to each and brown well.
Add half of garlic, green... - 40.1053
Seafood Paella has a luscious taste. Seafood Paella gets its desired taste from chicken and seafood mixed with rice and peas. Seafood Paella is inspired by many food joints across world. - 42.6147
HEAT THE OIL in a large pot, add the onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic, and saute over medium heat until tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, water, red wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
Bring just... - 39.3387
Steamed Mussels With Minced Garlic
1) In a wok, boil water till the brim.
2) Put in mussels or other shellfish and cook until the shells open.
3) Now, remove, drain, and discard one side of the shell.
4) Place the half-shell with the mussel attached on a plate.
5) In a... - 42.8194