- » Steamer Clam
Steamer Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamer clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamer clam recipes.
Steamer Clams Remoulade
1. To prepare the clams wash them thoroughly under cold running water, discarding any with broken shells as well as those whose necks do not retract when prodded gently with a finger.
2. In an 8- to 10-quart steamer or casserole combine... - 44.2378
Clams Steamer Style
1) In a shallow casserole, mix clams and water. Close the lid.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and the on MEDIUM for 3 to 6 minutes, or until clams are open.
3) You can serve with some melted butter or you may use the clams to prepare other... - 25.6346
You May Also Like!
Clams Steamer Style
Clams Steamer Style is a simple and refreshing clam ipreparation that boasts an authentic and wonderful flavor. This dish will guarantee a sumptuous meal. Trust me, you will love this Clams Steamer Style recipe! - 20.5312
Steamers For A Crowd
1 Scrub the oysters, clams, mussels well.
2 Thoroughly rinse the shrimp.
3 In a large 8 to 10-quart pot, put the wine, water, garlic, onions, parsley sprigs, and lemon slices.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 44.4728
1) Remove the dirt and grit from the clams by scrubbing them thoroughly.
2) Take a casserole and arrange the clams with solid lumps of butter on top if prefered.
3) Cover and cook until the shells burst open.
4) Remove the clams with the shells... - 35.3558
Fill bottom of enamel clam boiler with seaweed.
Add water just to cover, and place over high heat.
When water boils, add potatoes and another layer of seaweed.
Steam 35 minutes.
Add corn, and cover again.
After 10 minutes, add more seaweed and... - 31.7901
Steamed Soft Shell Clams
These Steamed Soft Shell Clams are a pleasure to eat ! The original flavors of clam are enhanced by the steaming. Try these juicy Steamed Soft Shell Clams . Feel free to opine about these utterly delicious Steamed Soft Shell Clams . - 23.8597
Crisp Fried Clams With Spinach Tartar Sauce In Pita Pockets
In a small bowl combine well the spinach leaves, the mayonnaise, the pickle, the capers, the mustard, the lemon juice, and salt and black pepper to taste and chill the tartar sauce, covered.
In a large saucepan of boiling water blanch the clams for 2 minu - 24.1713
New England Clam Chowder
Try this delicious version of New England Clam Chowder recipe. I am sure, once you taste this New England Clam Chowder, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 32.6748
Cape Cod Clams
Scrub clams with a brush to remove sand from shells.
Discard any clams that remain open.
Rinse well; place in a large heavy kettle.
Add onion, garlic, water, wine, lemon slices, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.248
Thaw frozen lobster tails.
Cut away sharp edges, swimmerettes and undershell with kitchen scissors.
Scrub clam shells thoroughly.
Scrub potatoes; do not pare.
Husk corn, remove silk; break ears in half.
Cut 6 pieces of double thick cheesecloth... - 40.8144
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 133.826
Steamer Clam Recipes By Category