- » Steamed Yam
Steamed Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed yam recipes.
Yam Cake Special
1) In a bowl, mix rice flour with yam.
2) Add enough water and blend to a thick consistency.
3) Gently pour in a greased round aluminium tray.
4) Steam over high heat until firm.
5) In a skillet, heat oil, add garlic and fry.
6) Stir rest of the... - 44.9233
GETTING READY 1) Thaw the frozen vegetables. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini, squash and yams. 3) Cover the steamer and boil... - 25.1434
You May Also Like!
Twice Baked Yams
Rub skins of potatoes with oil; prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Cook in 375° oven until tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
Cut thin lengthwise slice from each potato; scoop out inside, leaving a thin shell.
Mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
Beat in sour... - 37.2405
Sweet Potato - Baby Food
Christina takes you through the video on how to make a simple sweet potato puree to feed the little one! Check out the video on how to make simple baby food! - 85.7368
Baked Yam Casserole
1) Steam the yams and mash them and place in a bowl.
2) Stir in the butter, salt, egg, milk, blend well.
3) Add pecans, celery and bread crumbs, blend and place in a well greased casserole ; finally top with sliced... - 40.0452
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
Fried Jalapeno And Yams
Want a simple addition to your meal? Try this Simple Fried Jalapeno and Yams. You can serve it as a side dish with lunch or dinner or just with some soup. It goes very well with steamed rice and curry. - 90.9676
If you are constantly looking for cutting calories and have a healthy bite, try this Yam wrap. Packed with nutritious ginger, miso and yam filling, this is wrapped in collard leaf instead of tortilla to make this dish all the more healthy. - 139.027
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 39.1005
Boiled Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
1. Wash potatoes well in cold water.
2. Trim eyes and bruised parts.
3. Place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add salt.
4. Cover pan with lid and place on a medium low flame.
5. Boil potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes until tender but not mushy.... - 35.1626