- » Steamed Squid
Steamed Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed squid recipes.
Cuttlefish Or Squid With Spinach
To clean the cuttlefish or squid, use the heads to pull the viscera out of the bodies.
Make a cut above the eyes to free the tentacles, and keep these with the bodies.
Look for the ink sacs in the viscera: the ink sac is a small bag with a silvery... - 41.9635
You May Also Like!
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 127.883
Korean Food Squid Jerky
SQUID JERKY! Spicy & Chewy. Perfect for an inexpensive or quick meal with steamed rice - 99.4079
Fried Rice With Squid
Are you one of those who always seem to have leftover rice in hand? Then this fried rice recipe is for you. Here the chef provides simple ideas to combine rice with squid and oyster sauce to make a complete dish. So easy to put together and makes an... - 80.8159
Griddled Garlic And Lemon Squid
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, then place in a saucepan with the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave the pan covered so the rice can steam while you cook the... - 43.7493
Stuffed Squid Cantonese
1. Wash squid and remove tentacles. To eviscerate, make a 1-2" (2.5-5 cm) slit at the top of each squid and remove organs.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in wok over medium-high heat. Stir in green onion, ginger, water chestnuts, mushroom and carrot. Cook for 1... - 32.0678
Oven Steamed Seafood With Spanish Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In paper pan place cooking bag and place rice in cooking bag.
3. Mix gently using a spoon sprinkling and stirring contents of both Spanish-rice seasoning packets and the flour evenly over rice.
4. With paper... - 39.1652
This Paella Valencia recipe is a complete meal in itself. The healthy and easy to make dish is any seafood lover’s dream come true. If you are tired of the usual recipes, try out something new with this paella Valencia recipe. This culinary adventure sure... - 51.128
Spanish Seafood Paella
1 Cut the chicken breasts in to bite size pieces.
2 Transfer them to a container and sprinkle with paprika and oregano.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator to marinate.
4 Chop the onion finely.
5 In a large skillet, heat the... - 109.279