- » Steamed Spinach Dumpling
Steamed Spinach Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed spinach dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed spinach dumpling recipes.
Palak Methi Dumplings
A healthy and delicious steamed snack, quite similar to the famous Gujarati Muthias. Made of wholesome whole wheat flour and protein-rich besan, these Palak Methi Dumplings combine a generous amount of nutritious spinach and fenugreek leaves too.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Spicy Spinach Dumplings
1. Mix all the ingredients, using curds if the mixture is too dry for shaping.
2. Shape into small flat rounds.
3. Steam the rounds in a cooker for 5 to 7 minutes. - 33.8364
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 0
Four Flavor Dumplings
Combine boiling water and mushrooms in a bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; discard mushroom stems, and mince caps.
Combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; add 3 tablespoons minced mushrooms (set remaining mushrooms aside), and stir... - 39.2445
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Palak Methi Na Muthia
This Palak Methi Na Muthia tastes simply fabulous ! These irresistibly seasoned gram flour and vegetable steamed dumplings are a snacktime craze of many ! Try this Palak Methi Na Muthia with a savory tomato or coriander dip and let me know if you've liked... - 46.5879
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.5065
La Crème Minestra Di Due Colori
Heat the milk in a sauce pan.
Add the butter, salt and nutmeg.
Gradually add the flour working it into a smooth paste.
Remove from the heat, beat in the egg then the egg yolk.
Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Divide the paste into two.
Steam the spinach.
Puree... - 43.7514