- » Steamed Spinach
Steamed Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed spinach recipes.
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 115.033
Steamed Clams With Spinach Tomatoes And Smoked Bacon
Look out for this one pot meal for a fantastic fall day. Everything is better with smoked bacon, tomatoes, peppers, spinach including steamed clams in this brilliant recipe. Take a look to pamper your family with this effortless meal and be prepared for a... - 104.928
Steamed Talapia And Spinach
How about a great Italian style meal. In this video, Janet shows you how to prepare a tilapia with spinach. Simply flavored with capers and pepper this is a great recipe that’s ready in minutes. Janet also shows a great side of baby spinach. - 99.8982
Spinach And Bacon Gyoza Wraps
This is an award winning recipe. This is a great appetizer which is a perfect bento too. It is also healthy as it's steamed. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 97.4824
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Spinach Chutney
Chef Gourmet is showing us a spinach chutney recipe, which is in Indian style or with a touch of Indian Spices. So those out there who like to get started with Indian cuisine, it’s a great break through. It definitely looks gourmet with all the toasted... - 91.8825
Indian Lentils With Spinach Part 1 - Preparing The Lentils
Spinach is known for its health values and gets even better when cooked with lentils. Watch chef Aarsi as she shows how to cook spinach with lentils, masala and seasonings. In the video the chef begins with the preparation of lentils. Watch the following... - 85.4573
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 51.7936
Steamed Grouper With Spinach
Steamed Grouper With Spinach has a terrific taste. The spinach gives the Steamed Grouper With Spinach a out of world taste. - 47.951
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3072
Spinach Parcels On A Tomato Coulis
1. For the filling, peel and finely dice the celeriac and cook in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain, mash, then beat the celeriac in the Cheddar, goat's cheese and seasoning and leave it to cool.
3. To make... - 46.9444
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the pasta for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Pour off the water form pasta and drain well.
3) Rinse the spinach in cold water and discard the tough... - 46.5019
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, add the spinach and blanch for 5-6 minutes until the stems are tender.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh immediately under cold tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the... - 45.4737
Warm Mussel And Spinach Salad
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash in several changes of water to remove the sand.
Dry well (a salad spinner works well).
Cut it into 3/4 inch strips.
This is easily done by rolling several leaves together lengthwise into a tight cylinder and cutting... - 45.1416
Steamed Fish With Spinach And Black Bean Sauce
steamed fish with spinach and black bean sauce is prepared with halibut fillets. Steamed on a bed of spinach with a black bean sauce of sesame oil, ginger, pepper and lemon juice, the halibut is served with cilantro and green onions. - 44.89
If using fresh spinach, rinse well, remove stems and drain.
Steam just until done.
If using frozen spinach, cook according to package directions.
Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add flour,... - 43.9136
Cuttlefish Or Squid With Spinach
To clean the cuttlefish or squid, use the heads to pull the viscera out of the bodies.
Make a cut above the eyes to free the tentacles, and keep these with the bodies.
Look for the ink sacs in the viscera: the ink sac is a small bag with a silvery... - 43.6348
Cheesy Creamy Spinach
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and then add in the flour
2) Add in the milk and mix quickly with a whip to form a white sauce
3) Add in the cayenne, nutmeg, cheese and allow to simmer for 2 minutes and keep aside
4) Into a steamer, place the... - 43.0119
Palak Pulao (spinach Rice Pilaf)
Pulao is a rice dish that served in every region of India, typically for special occasions and weddings. Palak (spinach) is the main vegetable used in this pulao. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 40.669
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 40.3454
1) Trim the fresh spinach for any coarse ribs.
2) Wash the leaves thoroughly.
3) In a large frying pan, place the spinach leaves.
4) Add lemon juice and salt to spinach and cover the pan.
5) Steam the leaves with out adding any... - 38.5686
Hard Cooked Eggs With Spinach
In medium skillet cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till onion is tender.
Stir in spinach, tomato sauce, salami or mortadella, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Arrange egg halves, cut side up, in the spinach... - 38.183
Steamed Fish In Spinach With Pickled Peppers And Onions
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan, and stir well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; discard bay leaf, and stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Pour into a bowl; let stand 2 hours.
Sprinkle remaining salt and... - 38.0898
1. To defrost the spinach, heat it and drain all the juices away; cool it
2. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and salt, add milk gradually and cook till thickened
3. Add beaten egg yolks into it, stir well and add to the spinach
4. In a bowl, beat... - 36.1099
1. In a large saucepan, stuff the spinach
2. Cover with a lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Allow the spinach to wilt and steam in its own water for 3 to 5 minutes until the leaves are wilted and stems are soft.
4. Drain in a colander and add to... - 35.3981
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 35.3352
Spinach idli is the modification of idli which is improved in colour as well as nutritive value. - 35.0628
Classic Creamed Spinach
1) Rinse the spinach leaves, pluck all the large stems and use them to prepare stock for another recipe.
2) In a large saucepan, add the spinach leaves, tamari and garlic and steam cook the spinach in the water from its leaves.
3) Remove the saucepan... - 34.9081
Trim stems from spinach; wash and drain.
In a covered pot, steam spinach in the water that clings to the leaves about 4 minutes or until just wilted.
Drain and chop.
Combine spinach, reserved potato mixture, egg yolk, milk, butter and seasonings in a... - 34.4824
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 34.0713
Spicy Spinach Dumplings
1. Mix all the ingredients, using curds if the mixture is too dry for shaping.
2. Shape into small flat rounds.
3. Steam the rounds in a cooker for 5 to 7 minutes. - 33.8364
1)Remove stems after washing spinach.
2)In a large skillet heat oil.
3)In the skillet add soy sauce and spinach.
4)Keep it covered and cook for about a minute, until spinach begins to wilt.
5)Remove the cover and cook spinach, stirring, until it is... - 32.9997
Hot Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large saucepan without adding any water; cover.
Steam 2 or 3 minutes, or just till leaves wilt; drain any liquid from pan.
In a cup, combine bouillon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt... - 31.9848
Easy Spinach With Sesame Seeds
1)Steam spinach after washing, in covered pot in its own liquid until just limp.
2)Toast sesame seeds and drain thoroughly, pressing out excess moisture.
3)Toss with sesame oil and season with salt, if desired.
4)Sprinkle with sesame seeds. - 31.9097
1)Cook frozen spinach in covered pot without additional water until it is completely defrosted and then drain.
2)Add some nutmeg, coarsely grate cheese and pack tightly in measuring cup.
3)Stir cheese into spinach, melt it and season with salt and... - 31.4238
Steamed Fresh Spinach
Eating steamed Fresh Spinach is a healthy option and always remember it is better to steam it than to boil it. So here it is! Follow the direction and make your very own steamed fresh spinach for a healthy side dish. - 31.2723
Steamed Spinach With Red Radishes
Rinse spinach under cold running water; pat dry.
Place spinach, radishes, and 1/4 cup water in a large Dutch oven, cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
Drain well; Transfer spinach mixture to a serving bowl.
Combine lemon juice, salt, and pepper, pour... - 30.3239
Wash spinach, remove large stems, and shake excess water from leaves.
Reserve stems for making soup stock.
Place spinach, along with garlic and tamari, in a large saucepan and steam in the small amount of water that clings to the leaves.
When spinach is limp... - 30.128
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. Trim spinach; wash leaves well; drain. Pile into a large saucepan; cover. (No need to add water.) Steam 5 minutes, or just till leaves are wilted; drain well. Stir in raisins, salt, pepper, nutmeg. Keep warm.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until... - 28.534
Combine all ingredients, turn into a buttered ring mold and steam 2 hours.
Unmold and garnish with hard cooked eggs and carrots.
Fill center of mold with mashed potatoes or creamed mushrooms. - 28.2982
1. Steam the spinach.
2. Beat the curds. Add the chilli-ginger paste, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the spinach and mix thoroughly.
4. Put in the refrigerator to cool. - 28.0231
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 27.8175
Fillet Of Sole Wrapped In Spinach
1. Dot each fillet with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fold in half crosswise.
2. Put fillets in a steamer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and cool slightly.
3. When fillets are cool enough to handle, wrap each in a spinach leaf. Secure leaf... - 27.1099
Spinach With Sesame Seeds
Steam spinach over boiling water until tender.
Transfer to a small bowl, add sesame seeds and oil, and toss lightly.
Season with salt and pepper. - 24.5375
Potato Spinach Nests
1. Scrub potatoes well. Cook in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain, then shake in pan over low heat just until skins start to burst.
2. While potatoes cook, remove stems from spinach; wash leaves well; drain... - 24.2672
Place spinach leaves with water clinging to them in covered saucepan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
Serve with butter or vinegar, salt and pepper. - 22.1223
Palak Methi Dumplings By Tarla Dalal
A healthy and delicious steamed snack, quite similar to the famous Gujarati Muthias. Made of wholesome whole wheat flour and protein-rich besan, these Palak Methi Dumplings combine a generous amount of nutritious spinach and fenugreek leaves too.... - 0
Steamed Spinach Recipes By Category