- » Steamed Spare Ribs
Steamed Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed spare ribs recipes.
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 39.641
You May Also Like!
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.598
Easy Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Mix garlic with meat; steam on top of stove.
Do not brown.
Add salt and sugar;: cook a few minutes;
Add vinegar, soy sauce and: pineapple chunks cook a few minutes' until hot thicker with cornstarch mixed in a little water.
Add monosodium glutamate. - 30.7519
Japanese Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Have spareribs cut into 1 inch pieces.
Brown in skillet; season with salt.
Drain off grease when browned.
Pour vinegar over the spareribs.
Add garlic; cover and let steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with sugar and shoyu sauce.
Just before serving,add... - 32.243
Spare Ribs With Black Beans
This dish is very popullar in china and it also popullar here in the West (U.S.A.). You can find these at any Chinese retaurant. - 93.1769
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Place spareribs in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients, and pour over spareribs.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning spareribs four or five times.
4. Heat oven to 400°F.
5. Roast spareribs on a rack in a roasting pan... - 42.9464
Microwave Honey Spare Ribs
1) In a large, microwavable dish, add in the honey, wine, wine vinegar, apple or tomato chutney, mixed peppers, mustard, cornflour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Microwave for 1 minute so that the ingredients soften slightly.
3) Add in the spare ribs.... - 45.5716
In china, spare ribs have been cooked since time immemorial.Ribs are generally for stir-fried or steamed with sauce....ahhhhhh! good!!! - 90.2831
1. Chop spareribs into small bite sized pieces.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Parboil spareribs for 10 minutes against medium flame.
4. Drain the hot water and rinse boiled spareribs into cold water.
5. Add all ingredients with spareribs... - 39.548
Black Bean Spareribs
Mix together black beans, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, sherry, soy, salt, and sugar.
Add meat and turn until well coated; let stand for 15 minutes.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add meat and cook for 2 minutes on each side... - 38.067
Steamed Spare Ribs Recipes By Category