- » Steamed Soy
Steamed Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed soy recipes.
Hot Soy Beverage
Looking for a healthy and steaming hot vegan beverage to warm up during cooler moments, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Alia with her characteristic antics making flavorful Soy steamers with an equally good topping. Great to enjoy during cool and... - 98.8357
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Soy Khaman Dhokla
Wash ana soak the gram dal ana soy beans separately in plenty of water overnight.
The next morning wash ana drain, then grind in a mixer with green chillies, ginger, yogurt and warm water, to make a thick paste.
Add four tablespoons soy oil and salt.
Keep the... - 43.1408
Steamed Soy Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice with tasty marinated pork chunks and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 37.4069
How To Make Korean Soybean Rice
A steamed pot bursting with crisp soybean sprouts, seasoned meat and rice all dripping with a quick and easy sauce. Delicious and nutritious! - 0
You May Also Like!
Steamed Fish With Soy Sauce
1. Clean the fish under running water. With paper towel pat it dry thoroughly.
2. On a plate, arrange spring onion, ginger slices and tangerine peel as shown in the video.
3. Place cleaned fish on top and set it aside.
4. Place a wok on... - 0
Tofu With Soy Sauce
Heat sesame oil very hot; add tofu and stir fry until lightly browned.
Add soy sauce and scallion and stir fry a few seconds more.
Add stock, cover, and steam 5 minutes. - 25.792
Great Catch Steamed Fish
Make three crosswise slashes on each side of fish; rub both sides with salt.
Place fish on plate and cover with mushrooms, bacon, onion and ginger.
Pour on soy sauce and sherry; steam in steamer for about 20 minutes.
Save fish juice and put it in a... - 32.9608
Oriental Steamed Fish
Wash fish, cover inside and out with salt; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Wash and pat dry, sprinkle inside lightly with salt.
Shape pan of heavy foil closely around the fish; set in larger pan.
In a small pan melt butter; saute mushrooms and onions about 5... - 38.6408
1) In a large bowl, add water and soak 2 cups of soybeans for overnight or for a minimum of 10 hours.
2) In a saucepan, cook the soaked soybeans for at least 8 hours to get soft. You may need to add water occasionally. Drain water, once... - 47.3027
Korean Soybean Sprout Rice
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 127.397