- » Steamed Pomfret
Steamed Pomfret Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed pomfret recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed pomfret recipes.
Teochew Steamed Pomfret
1) Clean the fish on both inside and outside and let it dry.
2) In an oval plate, place the fish, and add all the ingredients except, chicken stock, powder, sugar, and salt.
3) Sprinkle stock powder, salt , and sugar.
4) In a steamer,... - 44.3536
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 41.4093
You May Also Like!
Spicy Pomfret Curry
1) Wash the fish nicely.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Make paste of all the remaining ingredients and coat the fish.
4) In a pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the fish. Add tamarind pulp and cook until the fish is... - 43.0699
Assam Pedas Pomfret
Assam Pedas Pomfret ! Wow ! This sour spicy fish dish surely rocks ! I love this with a bowl of steaming bowl of rice ! Try these Assam Pedas Pomfret and let me know if you share my passion ! - 43.1861
1. Wash, trim and fillet fish.
2. Place in a buttered dish, sprinkle with lemon juice and seasoning. Steam.
3. When cooked, place fish on fire proof dish; coat with mornay sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Brown under a grill or in a very hot oven.
5.... - 37.4374
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 51.5279
Staying in coastal areas we are used to eating fish.I always feel Paplet/Pomfret is the king of fishes!I do Paplet cha rassa whenever i get good fresh paplet in market.I will share my pomfret fry/paplet fry recipe as well. - 0
Learn how to make Meen Moilee (Fish In Coconut Sauce), a delicacy from Kerala with Saloni. It's a light and simple yet tasty Kerala fish curry recipe that goes best with steamed/boiled rice. - 0
Meen Mulakittathu (kerala Style Fish In Red Gravy)
Toddy shops in Kerala serve the best seafood delicacies and this recipe is a sure shot way to recreate one such fish curries! Spicy and in semi-gravy consistency, this dish is traditionally prepared in earthenware cooking pots for perfect blending of flavor... - 0
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Hunan Whole Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Clean and scale fish (if needed).
Make a few thin gashes on both sides.
Mix in a bowl salt, pepper, lime juice, soya sauce, green chillies.
Rub fish well with the mixture and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
Place the fish in a steamer.
Steam for 15-20... - 38.0388