- » Steamed Orange Pudding
Steamed Orange Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed orange pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed orange pudding recipes.
Cranberry Orange Steamed Pudding
Butter the inside of a 1 1/2-2 qt (48-64 fl oz / 1.5-2 l) pudding mold and its cover.
Select a pot (with a cover) large enough to hold the mold.
Place a low trivet or jar lid in the pot bottom.
In a small pan combine the cold water with 1/3 cup (3 oz / 90 g)... - 49.2319
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
Steamed Cranberry Pudding With Orange Hard Sauce
1. For orange hard sauce in a medium bowl, cream butter, gradually add remaining ingredients continuing to beat until fluffy.
2. Spoon into serving dish and chill.
3. For cranberry pudding, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine raisins and... - 47.3797
Marmalade Puff Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the baking powder, flour and salt.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, cream the margarine or butter with sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the egg.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately with the milk. After each... - 45.9936
Coconut Castle Puddings With Orange Sauce
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the fat and mix together till it becomes of a crumbly consistency.
3) Next, add in sugar and coconut.
4) Add in the egg, milk and vanilla essence. Beat well till the batter becomes of a... - 45.6034
Prepare a steamer.
Butter a heatproof basin and a square of greaseproof or foil to cover it.
Cream the butter at room temperature with the sugar, grated orange and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Gently stir in the flour sifted with the... - 45.3537
Orange Syrup Pudding
1) In a bowl, add butter and sugar, and cream till fluffy.
2) Add the orange rind and the eggs a little at a time, while beating.
3) Sift together flour and salt and gently fold into the creamed mixture, and add the orange juice.
4) Take a 900 ml (1... - 43.7687
Orange Semolina Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a sauce pan, put the semolina.
3. Add milk to semolina.
4. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Reduce the heat and cook gently tor 2-3 minutes.
6.... - 43.532
Fresh Orange Sponge
This is the lightest of steamed puddings with a delightful fresh orange flavor.
Prepare a steamer saucepan and a greased 4 cup pudding basin.
With a fine grater remove rind from the orange, avoiding the pith, then peel off all pith.
Cut the orange into... - 40.9403
Rich Orange Marmalade Pudding
This is an easy pudding to make and you can vary it by using different marmalades - lemon, grapefruit, lime or ginger.
Serve it with a matching Marmalade Sauce.
Grease a 4 cup pudding basin.
Spread 1 tablespoon marmalade over the bottom.
Prepare a... - 40.7988
Orange Sponge Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
Beat in the eggs one by one, adding 1 tablespoon of the flour with each egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the orange rind and juice.
The batter should drop easily from the spoon, so stir in a little... - 40.713
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients and marmalade.
Fill 6 greased custard cups 2/3 full of batter, or put in 1-quart ring mold and cover center with small saucer.
Cover and steam for 1 1/4... - 40.349
Steamed Orange Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then sift in the flour and baking powder.
Fold in with the orange rind, then stir in the orange segments and juice.
Spoon into a greased 900 ml/1 1/2... - 38.6731
Steamed Orange And Ginger Pudding
This delectable and gorgeous looking Steamed Orange Pudding is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Steamed Orange Pudding; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 38.4869
Orange Marmalade Pudding
1. Cream butter until softened. Add sugar gradually, beating until thoroughly blended. Add eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition, until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in marmalade.
2. Mix flour and baking soda thoroughly and add to butter... - 32.9985