- » Steamed Omelet
Steamed Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed omelet recipes.
Steamed Omelette Rolls
Steamed Omelet Rolls is a popular Chinese dish around the globe. If you have tried your hand at a whole lot of varied omelets till date and looking for a new roll, you can try out this Steamed Omelet Rolls They'll taste perfect! - 35.3612
Asparagus Omelet is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Asparagus Omelet; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.7965
Steamed Omelet is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 29.467
1) In the steamer, boil water at the bottom.
2) Wash asparagus and break off tough end at point where it snaps naturally.
3) Steam asparagus about 7 minutes until bright green and tender but not soft.
4) Use the steamed... - 27.683
Pan Fried Omelette With Spring Onions And Steamed Eggs
FOR THE STEAMED EGGS
1. In a bowl combine eggs and water, whisk it well.
2. Pour in a bowl and steam the eggs for 10 minutes.
3. Remove once done and drizzle sesame oil and soy sauce.
4. Serve Steamed Eggs hot.
FOR THE PAN FRIED... - 119.627
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.2431
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Quick Creamed Crab Or Lobster
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté green pepper and onion in it for 3 minutes.
2) Mix in undiluted soup and wine.
3) Stir in crab or lobster and bring the mixture to steaming, ensuring to stir gently to prevent crumbling of crab... - 32.5873
1. Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water for 1-1 1/2 minutes. Drain and dust one side of each leaf with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. In a small frying pan, make 4 thin omelets with eggs. Dust one side of each omelet with cornstarch; set aside.
3. Combine... - 33.3708
1)Grate the paneer and combine with garlic, ginger, salt, egg and keema.
2)Divide paneer mixture into 4 equal sized steaks.
3)Top the steaks with omelette strips, carrot strips and capsicum strips.
4)Take an idly maker pot and place steaks in it. Steam... - 38.5689