- » Steamed Mussel Wine Broth
Steamed Mussel Wine Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed mussel wine broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed mussel wine broth recipes.
Steamed Mussels In Broth
Melt the 3 tablespoons butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add garlic and onion; cook over medium-high heat until soft, stirring occasionally.
Add wine, parsley, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until mussels have... - 30.1946
Steamed Mussels With Fennel In An Orange Broth
1.Start by trimming the fennel bulb, and also separate the outer branches from the center, roughly chop the outer branches and cut the center in half, take out the core and thinly slice the bulb
2. Take the mussels, and wash it under cold... - 45.4849
Mussels & Clams In Spicy White Wine Herb Broth
1. Chop garlic, parsley, oregano and anchovy fillets together.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet and saute chopped ingredients. Stir for a while.
3. Add mussels and clams into the skillet.
4. Pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle red pepper... - 116.006
Mussels With Pancetta And White Wine
Mussels are a delicious, yet inexpensive seafood meal. Watch Chef Ellie Espo show you how to make poached mussels with salty pancetta in a beautiful garlic flavored wine sauce, the perfect marriage of flavors! When served with a hunk of crusty bread to dunk... - 136.113
Steamed Mussels Vinaigrette
1 Remove beards from mussels. In a large bowl or kettle combine
4 cups of the cold water and 2 tablespoons of the salt; add mussels. Soak mussels for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water; repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing two times more.
2 In a... - 35.5528
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 36.7295
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large stockpot; stir well.
Add mussels; cover and cook over high heat 13 minutes or until mussels open, stirring well after 3 minutes.
Discard thyme, bay leaves, and any unopened shells.
Remove mussels with a slotted spoon;... - 38.2214
Monies Mariniere (steamed Mussels)
Brush and scrape mussel shells thoroughly, and wash in several waters.
Place in deep kettle; add wine, shallots, pepper and thyme.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 6Ã¢â‚¬â€8 minutes until shells open.
Remove mussels in shells to large deep casserole... - 36.7107
Steamed Mussels With Saffron And Spicy Couscous
1.Start by preheating the oven to 250° F
2. To prepare a couscous, In a medium saucepan, take the vegetable broth and boil it, add chilli powder, cumin, a pinch of salt, and the pepper, and now cover it
3. In a large skillet, heat the... - 45.3188
Steamed Mussels With Sauce Aurore
Soak mussels in a bowl of fresh water for 15 minutes.
Discard any mussels that are open, broken, chipped, or damaged.
If necessary, remove and discard the beard from each mussel by pulling it firmly with your fingers.
Remove mussels from soaking water;... - 43.5864
Basque Steamed Mussels
1. Place red and green peppers in a 10-by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat until pepper skins are charred and blistered all over, turning as needed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool. Pull off and discard skins, stems, and seeds. Chop red and green peppers... - 31.038
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 30.1389
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 97.5717
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.5738
It’s a classic dish with only five ingredients so prep and cook won’t take more than 30 minutes. This basic Moules Marinière recipe is also very versatile. Add fries to get Moules Frites (mussels and fries), or toss the mussels and mussel water with... - 127.381
Mussels Provence Style
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious version of the Southern French favorite - Les Moules Provencale or Mussels Provence style. Vive la France! - 99.1038
Clean the mussels thoroughly with a brush and steam over 1/3 cup of water less than a minute or until they open.
Remove from shells, catching all the juice and broth they have steamed over.
Strain this and set aside.
In a cup of water place the onion, carrot,... - 41.1371
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 33.494
Simple Curried Mussels
Scrub mussels well and rinse under running water. (If time permits, soak mussels for 2 hours in large kettle filled with water. Discard any mussels that float.)
Put 1 inch of water in large kettle.
Add salt and mussels, cover, and steam for 3 minutes, or... - 45.8144
You can use black or New Zealand green-lipped mussels for this French recipe. When buying either type, select ones with tightly closed shells that are not cracked or broken. If a mussel is open, tap it; it should close promptly. To clean mussels, scrub the... - 38.3373
Mussels With Vegetable Julienne
Combine carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, wine and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes.
Add mussels, increase heat to high.
Cover, steam mussels, shaking the pan from side to side over the heat, until... - 42.6737
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 43.4608
Economical Moules Mariniere
Make roux with Fleischmann's Margarine and flour.
Add wine and water.
Do not use milk for this dish it will curdle.
Add seafood spice, chopped parsley, garlic and onion.
Cook to desired creamy consistency.
Season to taste.
The traditional French way is a thin... - 40.3845
Mexilhoes De Aveiro
Wash and scrub mussels thoroughly and then rinse in several waters to make sure they are free of all sand and particles.
Chop onion and brown lightly in hot olive oil in a heavy skillet.
Add mussels and cover tightly to allow them to steam, shaking pan from... - 40.2163
Scrub oysters, clams and mussels .
In a deep heavy Dutch oven, stockpot or old-fashioned braising kettle, brown onions in butter until golden.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 5 or 6 minutes to extract flavors.
Discard lemon slices.
Pile in the... - 35.4209
Try out the easy-to-make Cioppino recipe. Enjoy the Cioppino at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 43.3447
Scrub the mussels.
Bring the water shallots or onion, bay leaf and thyme to boil for 4 minutes, add half the wine and steam the mussels over this until they open.
Remove the mussels from the shells and set aside.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve.
Place... - 41.1032
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 46.1168
Orange Fennel Cioppino
1. Trim off feathery fennel tops; rinse, drain, wrap airtight, and chill. Trim off and discard base of fennel head, any bruises, and tough stalks. Rinse and thinly slice fennel head.
2. Trim tough tops and roots from leeks; pull off coarse outer layers. Cut... - 35.994