- » Steamed Meat
Steamed Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed meat recipes.
Beef Steak And Kidney Pot Pie
Here comes a classic preparation of pot pie, which you could have tasted only in your childhood at your Grand mom's place. These traditional recipes are not regularly prepared at home, but under this suitable guidance, you too can cook this up without any big... - 127.435
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Korean Steamed Mandu
What do you feel like eating when it is pouring outside? How about some delicious, hot, steamed Korean Dumplings? Watch James make steamed mandus using store bought wonton wrappers and canned turkey as a stuffing. The dipping sauce is just a mixture of some... - 120.383
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Moroccan Lamb Tagine
If you are big for exotic dishes that come loaded with flavor and spice, you will absolutely adore the Moroccan lamb tagine, a slow-cooking stew that gets its flavor from a blend of aromatic spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, cardamom and more. Here's... - 104.816
Cook Up Rice With Chicken, Beef, Turkey And Veggies
One skillet meal or dish meal is the easiest get away for a woman whose wants to cook for a fussy family. In this video, the chef cooks rice with three kinds of meat and some veggies. The dish is delicious and healthy too. Watch the video for the recipe. - 99.7181
This video is all about getting your lobsters steamed to the required doneness and then had as the delicacy as it is! It’s a delight to enjoy these steamed seafood beauties! Watch the video on how to perfect the lobsters with Serena! - 96.4177
Brat Dogs And Sweet Krout Steamed In Beer
As a sport enthusiast, you enjoy tailgating and all those foods too. When not tailgating, you must be missing all the temper, here is a video with an interesting recipe of brat dogs and sweet krout steamed in beer. Watch the video and enjoy. - 87.2159
Traditional Chinese Potstickers
Ying Stroller demonstrates how to cook Chinese potstickers on WGN's Lunchbreak program. They are quite easy to make if you know the right technique. This is a perfect way to kick start your Chinese New Year. Enjoy! - 84.9231
Pork Pot Sticker Dumplings
The chef here has shared a unique pork pot sticker dumplings recipe. Simply stuff the marinated pork filling in packaged dumpling wrappers and cook to perfection. Serve these dumplings with a flavorful sauce and surely your family and friends are bound to... - 81.1891
A very delicious appetizer coming your way straight from the kitchen of the very talented chef Kamal. Check out the video of the yummy appetizer Lamb Turbans. A very popular appetizer in the Lebanese cuisine. Everyone should definitely try this dish. - 77.4825
Dim Sum Dumplings
Dim sum dumplings is an excellent recipe with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner with packaged dumpling wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out these steamed dim sum dumplings with sweet and sour... - 72.3683
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.7686
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 46.6495
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Avgolemono Sauce
Combine meat, onions, rice, salt, pepper and mint.
Drain jar of grape leaves.
Wash well to remove all traces of brine.
Put heaping tablespoons of meat mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll leaf tightly.
Fold edges over... - 44.8548
Vietnamese Meat Loaf
Measure out 8 tablespoons [120 ml.] of the soaked and chopped bean thread for use in this recipe.
Add the mushrooms, shallots, onion, fish sauce, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly with your hands into the chopped pork.
Break the eggs into the meat mixture... - 44.4333
Cut onions in half lengthwise.
Place cutside down with root end at left.
Cut lenghtwise then horizontally and mince.
Sprinkle little cornflour over it.
Mix in a bowl, minced meat, onion, ginger, and all the seasonings.
Hold one wrapper at a time in left hand,... - 43.4494
1) In a saucepan, add meat, garlic and salt and saute till done.
2) Add in the red chile powder and mix well. Keep aside a few tablespoons of the cooked liquid.
3) In a bowl, add corn masa, baking powder, lard, salt and the reserved liquid. Mix... - 43.1714
Meat Loaf Skillet Supper
Combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Add ground meat and mix thoroughly.
Shape into a 6x3 1/2-inch loaf.
In skillet brown the meat in hot oil.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add mixed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, about... - 42.8722
Calves' Liver Molds
For sauce, infuse milk by bringing it almost to a boil with bay leaf, mace, onion and peppercorns; keep hot 5-7 minutes and strain.
In a saucepan melt butter; when foaming, remove from heat and stir in flour.
Pour in infused milk, return to heat and bring to... - 42.8696
Liver Dressed For Dinner
1. Wash the calf liver with water, remove membranes if any and chop into thin pieces.
2. In a skillet, pour oil and stir fry pepper and scallions for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
3. Stir in the raisins and... - 42.5929
1. Clean and cut lamb into 1" pieces with the bones.
2. Slice onions and garlic.
3. Grind together remaining spices.
4. Place all ingredients in a pressure cooker.
5. Cover and allow the steam to come up (about 10 minutes).
6. Place 10 lb. pressure on. Cook... - 42.5086
Grind liver and pork fine.
Work flour into mixture well.
Add egg, and mix well.
Add onion, parsley, and spices.
Line the bottom and sides of pate mold or deep casserole with slices of salt pork.
Pour in half of pate mixture.
Put over it a layer of salt-pork... - 42.3111
Mexican Green Rice
In a saucepan fry the rice in the oil over high heat until it is a golden color.
Drain off most of the oil.
Put in a blender the water, parsley, cilantro, lettuce, chilies, scallions and garlic.
Blend until smooth.
Add this mixture to the rice and cook over... - 41.7031
1. Sieve together maida and salt.
2. Add warm water to flour and make a soft dough.
3. Knead well and set aside for 2-3 hours.
4. If yeast is used, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add to maida sifted with salt and soda bicarbonate. This dough must be left... - 41.676
Steak And Kidney Pudding
1) Cut the kidney and steaks into pieces.
2) Season the flour lightly with salt and pepper.
3) Take a large foil basin (about 1/2 pint size) and line it with 2/3 of suet pastry made by mixing the flour, salt and suet dough.
4) Toss the... - 41.6404
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
Steamed Soup In A Marrow
Cut the meats into 1 -cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Dice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discarding the hard stems.
Dice the bamboo shoots into 1-cm (1/2-in) cubes.
Wash the outside of the marrow end.
Scoop out the seeds and some flesh to make a bowl, without breaking the... - 41.0713
Steamed Dim Sum
Put all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and won ton wrappers in a food processor.
Blend to a rough paste.
Add the chopped spring onions.
Now take a won ton sheet and place a tablespoon of the mixture on to the centre.
Moisten the edges with water... - 40.6915
Steamed Meat Balls With Hot Szechwan Sauce
Wash, drain the roughly ground mince meat in a bowl.
Add beaten egg, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, gourmet powder, wine or sherry, and cornflour.
Divide the mixture into 20 parts and shape into round balls.
Arrange them on a steamer and steam for 25... - 40.4314
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 40.0769
Steak And Kidney Pudding
Half fill a steamer or large pan with water and boil.
Grease a 900ml (1 1/2pt) pudding basin. Reserve a quarter of the pastry to make the lid.
Roll the remainder into a circle, and line the basin.
Coat the meat with seasoned flour.
Remove the skin and core... - 39.6074
Steamed Suet Pudding
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with next 5 ingredients, the last time directly into a mixing bowl.
Combine eggs with next 3 liquid ingredients, add to flour mixture all at once and stir thoroughly.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients, blending... - 39.2973
Steamed Meat In Noodle Gases
First, make the noodle dough.
It is a good idea to do this early in the day.
Put it into a basin, cover to prevent it drying and set aside while preparing the filling.
Very finely chop the pork, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
Add the seasonings and work... - 39.0988
1)Grate the paneer and combine with garlic, ginger, salt, egg and keema.
2)Divide paneer mixture into 4 equal sized steaks.
3)Top the steaks with omelette strips, carrot strips and capsicum strips.
4)Take an idly maker pot and place steaks in it. Steam... - 38.5689
1 Process the minced beef, onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and coriander leaves together in the blender. Grind together the aniseed, coriander and cumin to a paste.
2 Mix the mince, onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and coriander leaves together in... - 38.0339
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.2673
1. Grind together meat, spices and salt.
2. Take small amounts of meat and roll them sausage fashion.
3. Lay these gently side by side in a wide shallow pan.
4. Put on a slow fire and cover pan with a lid for a few minutes.
5. Pour melted fat over the kababs... - 36.6344
Lamb And Butternut Squash Tagine
In a non-stick frying pan, brown the lamb over high-heat, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
After you coated the inside of your tagine with olive oil, place it over the burner on low-medium heat, add the onions and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
... - 36.5303
My sister is very found of eating Tamales because they are light & made quickly. - 36.3567
1 Simmer the meat in water to cover until tender. Grind or puree in an electric blender.
2 Add remaining ingredients and mix well. The filling should be thick and moist.
3 If it seems dry, add more liquid. Let it rest for several hours to blend flavors, then... - 35.3045
Prepare roll mix and let rise the first time as directed on the package.
Punch down the risen dough and knead gently on a lightly floured board just until smooth.
Pinch off pieces of dough that are between walnut and egg size.
On a lightly floured board, pat... - 34.5175
Steamed Timbales Plus
In saucepan combine milk and cheese; heat and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Cool slightly; gradually stir into eggs.
Stir in crumbs, onion, salt, and mustard.
Toss meat and vegetable together; divide among four 10-ounce custard cups or ramekins.
Pour... - 34.5101
Chafing Dish Birds
Split birds open as for broiling.
To 1 dozen birds sprinkle 6 red peppers cut fine.
Place birds in chafing dish, breast down, and sprinkle with salt; on back of each bird place 1-inch square of butter, then pour in the stock 01 water, cover dish and steam... - 33.9502
Party Liver Plate
Rut liver through grinder twice, using finest knife.
Add lard and seasonings, mix well and put through grinder again.
Pat firmly into small bowls.
Cover with foil, fasten tightly, and steam over hot water for 1-1/2 hours.
Remove foil, cool and chill.
Serve... - 33.2381
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 30.6874
1. Brown the onions, add the meat and cook until just done.
2. Add the soup, sauce or pureed tomatoes, curry powder and season.
3. Line pie plate with rolled out pie pastry and fill it with the meat mixture. Cover the top with pastry. Make little slits in the... - 30.4853
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 29.5677
Pizza Beer Tamales
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Soak 30 lbs of meat, smoke half & simmer the other half all day then combine them to make Tamales - 28.2952
Crab Meat In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat together in the top of the double boiler the tomato soup, pea soup, cream or milk, crab meat, catsup and salt. Stir.
2. When the mixture is steaming hot, spoon it over hot rice. - 27.7378
Dolmas are made with rice, herbs, and ground meat. Some use beef, some use lamb, and some use 1/2 lamb & half beef. I always lay some lemon slices between the layers of cooking dolmas.
In this video cilantro is used, but I actually usually use dill and... - 20.9537
Lamb Au Poivre With Spring Pea Orzo
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 13.8044