- » Steamed Lobster Tail
Steamed Lobster Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed lobster tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed lobster tail recipes.
Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork
Well, this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork Chinese recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. The mushrooms, beans, chestnuts and the pork with lobster used in this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork recipe livened me up. Enjoy every bite of this... - 40.0716
Beer Steamed Lobster Tails
Beer steams through the lobster to give that extra boost in flavor of the meat. It’s a simple procedure of steaming the lobsters and no other ingredients except the goodness of the lobster meat naturally! Watch the video for more. - 76.8297
Steamed Lobster Tails
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining... - 34.3842
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Microwave Steamed Lobster
1) Take a 5 L (20 cup) microwave safe casserole. Add water and salt and boil at HIGH 5 for to 6 minutes.
2) Tilt the casserole at an angle and put lobster in dish head first.
3) Cover the casserole with lid.
4) Microwave at MEDIUM for 14 to 16 minutes,... - 34.6099
Japanese Steamed Rock Lobster
Remove thin underside membrane from lobster-tails with scissors.
Push bamboo skewer length wise through tail to prevent curling.
Place colander over boiling water in large pot, or use steamer.
Place lobster tails in colander; place vegetables on top and... - 33.5697
1. In a 3-quart non-metallic casserole place water, salt and lemon.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/2) minutes or until water boils.
3. Place live lobsters head first into boiling water; this will render them immobile.
4. Heat, covered, in... - 28.3161
Steamed Whole Lobster
Combine water and salt in 5-quart casserole.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Tilt dish; place lobster in dish, head first.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM 14 to 16 minutes, or until shell turns red.
Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
To... - 27.5123
Fresh Steamed Lobster
In a deep, 3-quart casserole place water, salt and lemon.
Microwave, uncovered for 3 minutes on high, or until water boils.
Place live lobsters, head first, into boiling water; this will render them immobile.
Microwave, covered, for 12 minutes on high.
Let... - 27.6994
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 105.84
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.8537
Succulent Lobster With Zesty Sauces
1. Steam lobster over high heat for 15-18 minutes until done.
2. Split lobster in half, discard dark vein. Rinse and cut meat into 1/2 (2 cm) chunks. Place lobster chunks on top of lettuce on a platter, as though the lobster is whole.
3. Combine ingredients... - 30.2288
Homemade Surf And Turf
When you are looking for an absolute crowd-pleaser, you can't go wrong with America's favorite surf 'n turf. Beryl Stokes teaches you how you can replicate the restaurant-style surf and turf at home using lobster and beef. Easy, effortless, filling and very,... - 104.886
Foil-wrapped Clam Bake
Thaw lobster tails and fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 equal pieces; set aside.
Scrub clam shells under cold running water, using a stiff brush.
In an 8-quart Dutch oven combine 4 quarts cold water and 1/3 cup salt.
Add clams; soak 15 minutes.
Drain and... - 38.711
Traditional Lobster Salad
Traditional Lobster Salad are easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! Adding them to your spread will definitely make statement about your excellent cooking skills! The Traditional Lobster Salad is definitely something that you simply cant afford to miss!! - 40.6892
Lobster With Sizzled Ginger Chilli Oil
1. With scissors, cut lengthwise along the top of each lobster shell to the end of the tail, leaving the fan end intact. Spread the shell open and carefully pry out the meat, leaving it attached at the fan end; lay the meat over the top of the shell.
2. Crush... - 34.9294
The World Famous Maine Lobster Roll
crack and remove the meat from the claws, knuckles, and tails.
Remove the cartilage from the claws and the intestine from the tails of the cooked meat.
Cut the meat into 1/2 inch dice.
You may pick all the meat from the carcass and add it to the meat or... - 43.4461
Beef And Lobster En Brochette
1. Take out the thick membrane found under the shells of lobster tails using scissors. Peel the hard shell and back of the lobsters using fingers and pull the meat. Cut the lobsters into 8 large-chunks.
2. Cut out 16 large chunks of veal. Moisten it... - 34.9827
Beef With Lobster
1. In a sauce pan add water and salt and boil the lobster tails in it. Drain them and cool until they become easy to handle. Remove the thick membrane by cutting underside the shell. Pull out the meat using fingers. Create thick slices by cutting the... - 42.2864
Curried Lobster Risotto
Bring the chicken stock to a boil, lower the heat, and maintain at a simmer.
Fill a small saucepan about three quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the snow peas and blanch for 20 seconds.
Immediately drain and rinse under cold... - 42.707
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 46.2102
Baked Lobster Chowder Pie
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Tony Clark makes Lobster Chowder Pot Pie at the New England Culinary Arts Forum. - 114.898
Spicy Lobster With Linguine
1) Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until done. Drain.
2) Take a large pot,in it mix together approximately 1 cup water with the wine and steam the lobsters for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
3) Now split the lobsters and... - 43.815
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Are you looking for a Lobster Thermidor recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. This Lobster Thermidor is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. This... - 51.1285
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.2243
Honey Mustard Lobster With Asparagus
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse tails thoroughly with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cut lobster meat into 3/8-inch slices.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from spears with a knife or... - 36.6058
Lobster In Orange Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, add in 2 quarts water. Let the water boil.
2) Add in the thawed lobster tails. Let it boil once more before cooking for 5 more minutes.
3) Take the tails out from the water and wash them under cold running water. Drain... - 47.0221
Savory Lobster Mushroom Crepe
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan placed on low heat and stirring continuously, add flour. Cook for about a minute for a brownish roux.
2. Warm milk in a saucepan on low heat and whisk in about ¼ cup to the flour mixture. Whisking continuously,... - 43.8715
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843
Cut fish into good-size serving pieces.
Crack the crab; remove top shell but keep it for making stock.
If you use lobster, cut tail into pieces and reserve body to make stock; if you use eastern lobster, cut tail into sections and crack claws.
Split shrimp... - 32.5808
Hot Shellfish With A Lemon Parsley & Chilli Dressing
1. To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and set aside. Pull the heads away from the tail and discard the heads (or save for making stock). Place each tail belly-side down on a chopping board and cut each one across through the shell into 4 evenly... - 39.596
Cut up the prawns and marinate for 20 minutes.
Mince the pork fat and bamboo shoots and blend thoroughly into the prawns and marinade mixture.
Stuff the wonton skins and arrange the dumplings on a cloth in a steamer so they do not touch.
Steam for 5... - 36.9317
1. Using a stiff brush, scrub the mussels and clams well under cold running water, removing the beards from the mussels and discarding any shells that have opened. Half-fill a large bowl with cold water, stir in the cornmeal, and add the mussels and clams.... - 32.1221
Seafood Au Gratin
All the seafood must be fresh.
Steam all the seafood until cooked, but not over cooked, and set aside.
Make a white sauce with the flour, cream and butter.
Cook until medium thick.
Add cheese (reserve some for top) Remove pan with the white sauce from... - 44.1898
Place fillets in CORNING WAREÂ® open roaster (12 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 2 1/4-inches) with thickest portions of fish along edges of dish; sprinkle with onion and salt and pepper.
Add just enough vermouth to cover fish.
Cover dish with wax paper; microwave 5... - 39.2819
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 46.1443
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Brown in hot oil.
Add water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cool chicken; cover and refrigerate.
In large bowl, combine reserved liquid plus enough water to measure 3 cups, the... - 47.1119
Cut the lobster tails into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) pieces.
Shell the shrimp and put both aside.
Cook the fish in salted and herbed water for 30 minutes.
Put aside to cool, remove fish and break up into good sized pieces.
Boil the onions in very little water until... - 44.8044
Orange Fennel Cioppino
1. Trim off feathery fennel tops; rinse, drain, wrap airtight, and chill. Trim off and discard base of fennel head, any bruises, and tough stalks. Rinse and thinly slice fennel head.
2. Trim tough tops and roots from leeks; pull off coarse outer layers. Cut... - 38.0427
Platter Of Fish And Shellfish
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the lobster shells and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shallots and carrot, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Stir in the whiskey and set... - 42.7935
Sandbridge Beach Bouillabaisse
1) In a large saucepan, heat bacon dripping and saute onions and celery until soft.
2) Stir in tomatoes and parsley to the bacon mixture,
3) Season with garlic salt, basil, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper.
4) Stream in 4... - 41.68
Seafood Pasta (pasta Con Frutte Del Mare) (pescatore)
Add the evoo to the saut� pan and bring it to almost smoking point.
Add the diced tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the garlic to the tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the clams and mussels and white wine, cover the saut� pan.
Let the clams and mussels... - 43.4463
Family Clam Bake
1. Prepare Yogurt-Watercress Sauce; cover and refrigerate.
2. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. Cut bluefish crosswise in half; wrap with double-thickness cheesecloth. Rinse seaweed thoroughly.
3. In very large kettle... - 33.3955
Shrimp Scampi recipe can also be served with bread or steamed rice. You can add vegetables to the rice to make it more flavorsome. If you like your scampi hot, add in more of red chili flakes or sautéed chili. You can also use crayfish or lobster tails for... - 34.99