- » Steamed Lettuce
Steamed Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed lettuce recipes.
Steamed Trout With Lettuce & Peas
Mix mint, lemon peel, garlic, peas, and lettuce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pat mixture gently into a neat mound on an 8- to 10-inch rimmed plate at least 1/2 inch smaller in diameter than your steamer.
Rinse trout and pat dry.
Then neatly arrange... - 37.6324
You May Also Like!
Steamed Chinese Lettuce With Black Mushrooms
This Steamed Chinese Lettuce is typical home-style Chinese cooking that is tasty as well as easy. This Chinese Steamed Chinese Lettuce recipes is sure to be as good as the remaining steamed lettuce recipes. Something you can think of making today! - 30.7203
Steamed Chinese Lettuce
There is not much of a variation you can bring to this Steamed Chinese Lettuce dish. But this Steamed Chinese Lettuce is good as it is. So do check it out! - 25.5514
Steamed Chickweed Miner's Lettuce Mould
Cook chickweed and miner's lettuce in 1/2 cup simmering water 5 minutes in covered pan.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Spoon into buttered ring mold, cover tightly with foil and steam in kettle with 4" of water for 2 hours over medium heat.
Unmold... - 32.5765
Haddock Steamed In Lettuce Leaves
1) Blanch the lettuce leaves, drain well and pat dry; place in four piles, each 3 leaves.
2) Chop the haddock into four and keep each piece in the center of each leaf, season well with salt and pepper ; wrap over the fish in the lettuce.
3) Steam the... - 34.2576
Halibut Steamed In Lettuce Leaves With New Potatoes
To prepare the halibut packages, have a bowl of ice water ready.
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and blanch the lettuce leaves for 2 seconds.
Immediately scoop up the leaves with a slotted spoon or wire strainer and plunge them into the ice water.
Carefully... - 38.7612
Panned Lettuce Onions And Capers
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over moderate heat
2. Add onions and sauté for 5-8 minutes until lightly colored.
3. Add lettuce, water, and salt.
4. Cover, reduce flame and steam lettuce for 4-5 minutes until wilted and soft.
5. Season with pepper and... - 39.1903
Green Peas And Lettuce
1) Take out the heart of lettuce.
2) Fill the hollow with peas.
3) Tie the leaves. In 1 inch of boiling water place with head side up, cover and steam for 30 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper op top.
5) Serve with cream. - 30.531
Tarragon Creamed Lettuce
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the lettuce for 1 minute until just crisp tender.
2) Quickly place under cold running water. This will stop the cooking and preserve the color of the lettuce. Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a... - 43.6743
Red Lettuce Bowl
Place the green beans in a steaming basket over boiling water.
Steam for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and steam an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Remove from steamer and rinse under cold water until cool.
While the... - 34.0359
Wilted Lettuce With Onion Rings
1. Wash, drain and coarsely shred the lettuce. Mix the onion rings with it. Place in a warmed earthen bowl.
2. Heat the bacon drippings. Blend in the salt, sugar and vinegar. When steaming, pour over the lettuce and toss to mix thoroughly. - 27.4928