- » Steamed Ham Loaf
Steamed Ham Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed ham loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed ham loaf recipes.
Jumbo Ham And Potato Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Through a food chopper, using the coarse blade, process ham and onion.
3. In medium-size bowl mix processed ham and onion, potatoes, eggs, pepper and 1/2 cup milk and set aside.
4. Into medium-size bowl... - 44.4651
1) Beat the egg.
2) Take a loaf tin and grease it well or take a large cocoa tin and line it with paper.
3) In a large bowl, mince turkey with ham and onion.
4) Add salt, pepper, herbs and mace into turkey mince.
5) Bind the mix with... - 42.5071
Braised Veal And Ham Pie
1. Trim excess fat off the veal and gammon
2. Dice the meats into small pieces.
3. Grease a 9-inch by 5 -inch by 2-inch loaf tin or a 6-inch round cake tin with butter or oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5. To... - 44.9193
Pinwheel Ham And Corn Roll
1. In a large bowl mix ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper and the 1/2 cup milk lightly with a fork.
2. Using 2/3 cup milk, prepare biscuit mix as per label directions
3. Onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out the... - 47.107
Foil Beef Dinner
Using extra-heavy-duty aluminum foil, assemble the dinner in this order: Place two slices of onion on bottom (they will steam and prevent the meat from sticking to the foil). Place meat on top of onions; then add carrot and mushroom slices and salt and pepper... - 16.8817
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.reserve half of the breast meat for later.
Add the remaining pheasant meat, ground veal, pork fat, and eggs to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade and pulse until a somewhat smooth texture is... - 45.1574
Joanna's Country Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the pork, pork fat, veal, parsley, shallots, garlic, eggs, thyme, nutmeg, pistachios, ham, juniper berries, salt, pepper, Madeira, and brandy in a large bowl and mix well.
Test a small amount of the mixture by sauteing it... - 43.5793