- » Steamed Ground Beef
Steamed Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed ground beef recipes.
Ground Beef Curry Balls
Using a large frying pan, saute onion in oil over medium heat until golden; push to the sides of the pan.
Quickly shape meat into bite-sized balls and drop into the pan; brown on all sides.
Add curry powder and saute 1 minute.
Blend 2 tablespoons of the broth... - 40.1234
Keema Or Curried Ground Beef
1. In a large pot, fry onions and chilies over a medium-high heat.
2. Add all the dried spices and continue to fry for another few minutes.
3. Add ginger-onion-garlic paste, fry for a few more minutes until all spices and aromatics become a spicy... - 99.0047
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 44.1359
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 43.4498
Cantonese Steamed Beef Balls
1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, wine, ginger juice, salt, sesame oil and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Slowly stir in stock or water.
3. Make beef mixture into 14-15 roughly rounded balls. Place in a greased pie pan. - 29.3099
Beer Steamed Beef Burger
Have your ever tried a beer steamed burger? Take on the flavors of the beer with your burger for a change and feel a sensational change in the taste! See the video and know how to do it the right way! - 98.3186
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are fun to cook together with friends. They're a great main dish to accompany a Mediterranean Dinner Party Menu. - 102.863
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 33.7464
Veal Or Beef Stew With Aubergine
Soak the aubergine cubes in a bowl of heavily salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, then dry well.
In a heavy-bottomed pot, big enough to hold everything, heat 3-4 tablespoons olive oil and saute the aubergine cubes until brown.
Remove the... - 44.1501
Beef And Broccoli With Cellophane Noodles
Beef And Broccoli With Cellophane Noodles is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Beef And Broccoli With Cellophane Noodles, you will always crave for some more. - 44.5185
Beef And Carrot Pudding
1. Peel the onion and finely chop them.
2. Pare the carrots and coarsely grate them.
3. Roll and line a 4-cup pudding mold with the prepared suet pastry
4. Roll remaining pastry for the crust.
5. In a skillet, melt the drippings over... - 44.6174
Tomato Beef Pudding
To make the pastry, mix together the flour, suet and salt and pepper in a bowl.
Add sufficient water to make a firm dough.
Roll out two thirds of the pastry and use to line a 600 ml/1 pint (21/2 cup) pudding basin (heatproof mixing bowl).
Mix together the... - 45.7688
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cut core from cabbage.
Holding cabbage under cold running water, carefully remove leaves one at a time, letting water help you separate them without tearing (you will need about 15 leaves).
Immerse 4 cabbage leaves at a time into the boiling salted water just... - 43.3214
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 46.5091
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 45.1168
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.2577
Beef And Broccoli Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry even with rim of pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef or sausage and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in flour, salt, and garlic... - 41.3493
Spiced Lamb Meatballs
Using a Dutch oven, over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, and fresh ginger, if used, in oil until golden.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, cumin, coriander, curry, and ground ginger if used; saute 1 minute.
Pour in the tomato sauce and water (lover and... - 43.832
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.9904
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.7672
Press the bacon and bread through a meat grinder.
Combine with the ground beef, egg and seasonings.
Pack into a lightly greased quart bowl or mold.
Cover with foil or heavy waxed paper.
Tie down tightly and steam on a rack in a covered pan for 3 to... - 41.5172
Press the bacon and bread through a meat grinder.
Combine with the ground beef, egg and seasonings.
Pack into a lightly greased bowl or mold.
Cover with foil or heavy waxed paper.
Tie down tightly and steam on a rack in a covered pan for 3 to 4... - 36.0627
Valentine Special Pasta
This recipe results in some serious deliciousness. Watch Ronnie Woo share his special recipe which he made for his friend. With meat, cheese, mushrooms, onions and leeks, this pasta is packed with flavors and is sure to impress your date. It is so easy to... - 136.882
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 28.1011
Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the beef, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To make the noodle batter, sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together into a... - 30.8259
Steamed Fig Pudding
Chop the suet and figs and mix them together with a wooden spoon or with your hands.
Soak the bread crumbs in milk and add to the suet mixture.
Beat in the eggs, add honey, and mix thoroughly.
Pour into a mold which has a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and place in... - 36.9895
1 Process the minced beef, onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and coriander leaves together in the blender. Grind together the aniseed, coriander and cumin to a paste.
2 Mix the mince, onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and coriander leaves together in... - 38.2367
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.646
Combine beef, onions, salt, and pepper and shape into patties.
Heat cooker uncovered, add fat, and brown patties on both sides.
Add water, cover cooker, allow pressure to rise to 15 pounds and cook 5 minutes.
Allow pressure to go down normally. - 27.1577
Grease a 2-pt. mould (or basin) with butter.
Prepare the raisins and halve the cherries.
Decorate the bottom and sides of the mould with some of the raisins and cherry halves.
Put the remainder of the fruit into a mixing bowl.
Add the suet, breadcrumbs,... - 43.089
Dumplings Or Yakiniku Gyoza
Dumplings are a treat to eat. Take a look at this instructional video where you will learn how to make the perfect Japanese dumplings. - 89.6747
Mix all together in order given.
Spoon into greased 10 cup (2.5 L) pudding pan.
Cover with foil, tying sides down with string.
Put in steamer with boiling water half way up sides of pudding.
Steam for 3 to 4 hours adding more boiling water as needed.
Serve... - 40.7338
Embutido With Raisins Part 2
This is part 2 of the Filipino style embutido recipe video series. Watch the video to see complete instructions to make this fabulous dish. The video is in Filipino language. - 101.681
Holy Land Pudding
To make the crust, mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir in enough milk and water to make a soft dough.
Roll out on to a lightly floured surface and use two-thirds of it to line a 2.5 litre/4 1/2 pint pudding-basin which has been lightly... - 47.754
Homemade Steak And Kidney Pudding
Most people like to use self raising flour or add 2 level teaspoons baking powder to this quantity of flour to make the pastry but if you like a very delicate crust, use plain flour.
Wholemeal flour may be used, or half wholemeal and half white flour.
Sift... - 44.9724
Laulaus With Curry Ginger Sauce
1. Take a large frying pan, and add pork cubes into it and brown them in their own fat. Spoon the browned meat into a pan. Sprinkle paprika, salt and ginger over the meat and cover it tightly. Simmer for about 40 minutes until the meat turns tender.... - 38.9234
Seasoned Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. To prepare the coat the steak and kidney in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, melt the fat add the meat and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
3. Cook adding the onion for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the... - 47.4737
Mince Pie is festive pie. I remember it was a Christmas time and my folks had come over to my place and I was asked to prepare a red meat pie, so I made this British pie. The beef mixed with tomato paste and flavored with pepper and parsley gives the mine pie... - 48.2972
Healthy Pan-fried Minced Cutlet (menchi Katsu)
Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced cabbage, breaded and deep-fried. Certainly my darling's favorite food, but it is high in calories!!! Therefore, I came up with... - 101.728
Traditional Persian rice called Kalam Polow. - 123.793
This is a wonderful stew made with walnuts, pomegranate molasses and meatballs. You can also make Khoresht Fesenjan with chicken or duck for elegant gatherings - 127.022
Persian/Iranian dish loobia polow, which is made with basmati rice, green beans and meat. - 124.132
Meat Loaf Skillet-style
This Meat Loaf skillet-style tastes incredible! I indulge in this extremely flavorful skilleted meat with a bowl of steaming hot rice for lunch everyday, ever since I've known this dish ! Try out the Meat-Loaf skillet-style and get addicted ! What do you say? - 41.1503
Steam vegetable and puree in the blender.
Add to ground beef and mix lightly but well.
Form into patties and broil. - 21.8068
Forty Five-minute Tagliarini
Forty Five-Minute Tagliarini is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our first date at home and he claims that he fell for the dish first and then me!! Try the... - 39.6666
Beef Stroganoff With Avocado
Crumble ground beef into bottom of a deep 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes on high.
Add onion, salt, garlic salt and pepper to beef.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes on high and stir.
Drain off excess fat.
Blend in soup, oregano,... - 33.63
Remove core from cabbage; cover with boiling water.
Let stand until leaves are easily detached; remove 16 large leaves.
Cut coarse section from base of each leaf.
Combine ham, carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons stock, and egg; blend... - 43.6967
Beef Ampalaya - Filipino Beef With Bitter Melon
1. In a wok, heat the vegetable oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute it.
3. Throw in the onions and saute everything together.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a while and let them soften.Mash the tomatoes with the spatula.
5. Pour in the fish... - 87.6246
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 124.858
Zesty Beef Stew In Pan
Hot, fuming and delectable bowl of beef stew - how do you feel about this on a hectic, tiring day? This can be the best comfort food to serve on dinner, when you really need to relax on food. Watch the video and learn the easy process. This is going to be... - 114.698
Pizza Pastalaya In Rice Cooker
1. In a skillet on medium high, stir fry the ground beef for 7-8 minutes or until cooked. Season it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add in the elbow pasta, water, oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In the... - 97.6336
Saute beef and onion until done.
Drain; stir in tomato paste, chili powder and garlic powder.
Simmer until steaming. - 24.4443
Dolmas are made with rice, herbs, and ground meat. Some use beef, some use lamb, and some use 1/2 lamb & half beef. I always lay some lemon slices between the layers of cooking dolmas.
In this video cilantro is used, but I actually usually use dill and... - 21.2058
Korean Soybean Sprout Rice
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 129.324
1. Brown the onions, add the meat and cook until just done.
2. Add the soup, sauce or pureed tomatoes, curry powder and season.
3. Line pie plate with rolled out pie pastry and fill it with the meat mixture. Cover the top with pastry. Make little slits in the... - 30.6954
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 135.003
Surfin Sapolopolous's Homemade Dolmades Aka Stuffed Grape Leaves
This is a really easy recipe using ready bought preserved grape leaves and a grape leaf stuffer. This is a good way to make dolmas at home when you are a beginner. Impress your family by cooking up a dolmades meal! These tiny thin ones are great for a party,... - 117.54
Soak currants and raisins in Brandy for 2 hours.
In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, mixed fruit and apple; mix to coat with flour.
Stir in soup, suet and molasses; mix until well blended.
Pour into 2 well-greased 1.5 L... - 45.8228
Regal Plum Pudding
Soak bread in milk; beat to break up.
Stir in ground suet, brown sugar, eggs, orange juice, and vanilla.
In a large bowl combine raisins, dates, candied fruits and peels, and nuts.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, cloves, mace, soda, and salt; add to the... - 42.2143
Chili Con Carne
Cook beans at fifteen pounds pressure in 3 cups boiling water for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to reduce normally remove beans and keep hot in uncovered cooker, brown meat, onions, and pepper in melted fat.
Add beans and remaining ingredients.
Cover arid cook... - 34.0967
Chicken And Meatballs
This Chicken And Meatballs taste incredibly good with rice and noodles! You can conveniently make the Chicken and Meatballs on busy days also as it will remain fresh for a long time. Try out and let me know! - 44.2515
Meat Loaf Skillet Supper
Combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Add ground meat and mix thoroughly.
Shape into a 6x3 1/2-inch loaf.
In skillet brown the meat in hot oil.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add mixed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, about... - 41.4269
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 93.7538
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Sift the flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves into a mixing bowl.
Add the breadcrumbs, suet, sugar, currants, sultanas, raisins, candied peel, cherries and almonds.
Mix well, then stir in the apples and lemon and orange rinds.
Lightly beat the eggs, milk,... - 47.6522
Easy Plum Pudding
Plum Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Plum Pudding again-n-again. - 38.4865
1. Saute dried corn husks over medium heat with olive oil.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions and garlic.
3. Add Gimme Lean ground beef and black beans and stir.
4. Then mix in salt and apple cider vinegar.
5. In a bowl add flour,... - 108.008
These Arabic cabbage rolls are a great way to cook a not so used vegetable in a great way and it looks and tastes awesome. Watch the video to see how you can prepare these meat lover's delight at home. - 115.713
Bacon Roly-poly Poly
1) Filling : In a bowl, combine the bacon, onion and mushrooms together.
2) Season with a little salt and pepper, stir in the herbs and keep aside.
3) Pastry : In a bowl, sift the flour, then stir in the suet and add a pinch of salt.
4) Mix in the... - 43.8425
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 110.813
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.4232
Embutido Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of embutido video series. In this video the chef discusses the process to make embutido with sausages and egg and also combines them with the filling which she made in Part 1. Do not miss out some great tips she shares for wrapping the... - 102.345
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 118.059
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 111.016
Layered Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for a double-crust 9-inch pie.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim even with rim.
Set remaining pastry aside.
In bowl combine milk, dry onion soup mix, allspice, and pepper.
Add... - 42.3558
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook pork, breaking up with wooden spoon, for 7 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in stock, onions, garlic, mushrooms, celery, salt, cinnamon, pepper, savory and cloves; bring to... - 44.824
Sweet Beef Braise
The sweet beef braise is a preparation made with beef chuck. Cooked with sweet soy sayce and gingerroot, this sweet beef braise is an asian inspired beef recipe. Braised along with vegetables like chinese beans and onions, the sweet beef braise can be served... - 46.7077
Meaty Cottage Pie
Chef Merlin presents a traditional Irish comfort food recipe that is not only good for your health, but appeasing to your taste buds too. This stick-to-your-ribs dish that combines ground beef, mashed potatoes, milk, peas, sauce and yummy spices promises a... - 84.694
Frizzled beef is a butter cooked beef recipe. Prepared with milk and seasoned to taste, the frizzled beef is creamy and can be served with simple steamed veggies and potatoes. - 27.6299
Lamb And Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Lamb stuffed cabbage leaves are made with both ground lamb and beef. Flavored with molasses and red wine, these meat stuffed cabbage leaves are steamed and oven cooked to finish. Savory and fresh, these beef and lamb stuffed cabbage leaves make a wonderful... - 47.3438
Orange Ginger Roast Beef
Rub roast with pepper.
Make slits in roast with a sharp knife.
Insert garlic and 1/2 of the ginger slivers into slits.
Place on an upturned microwave-safe saucer in microwave-safe dish.
Combine orange rind, orange juice, honey and remaining ginger in bowl;... - 43.9163
1. In a large bowl, combine kecap manis, sambal oelek, garlic, ground coriander, palm sugar, sesame oil, and water. Mix well.
2. Drop beef slices and mix to coat well.
3. Cover bowl with saran wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 20... - 91.8692
Beef Balls In Cabbage Leaf
Beef Balls In Cabbage Leaf is a wonderfully delicious and unique meatball preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef Balls In... - 42.955
Beef And Beans
Preheat oven to 325°.
In large 3-qt.casserole put beef, onions, salt and pepper.
Cover and place in oven.
Cook for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except brandy and parsley.
Cover and cook for 1/2-2 hours until meat and sprouts are tender. - 34.6007
Cut the steaks into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
Place between sheets of greaseproof paper and beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until very thin.
Arrange in a large shallow dish or tray.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the... - 33.3632
In a medium skillet, saute ground beef until browned.
Drain and discard drippings.
Stir in onion, green pepper, tomato, salt and pepper.
Stir cornstarch into beef broth or bouillon until dissolved.
Stir into meat mixture.
Cook and stir about 4 minutes until... - 42.5569
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the yellow onion, garlic, and ginger, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is golden—about 6 minutes.
2. Add the beef and dried red pepper, and cook,... - 30.5582
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 44.8879
Stir Fried Pepper Beef With Mange Tout
1. In a bowl put the beef; add light soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour , mix well and let marinade for 15 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil until it is very hot and almost smoking.
3. Add the... - 43.9414
Beef And Cabbage Rollups
1) In a Dutch oven boil water and steam cabbage leaves for 5 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) Mix meat, onion, rice, 2/3 cup tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
4) Divide meat mixture in equal amounts and stuff into cabbage leaves.
5) Roll the... - 45.9963
Sautéed Spicy Beef And Potato Curry
How about a nice spicy hot beef and potato dish to go with your rice? This is a traditional Filipino dish that is being cooked in the video though note that the audio is missing for this! - 69.6025
Beef And Kidney Pie
Filling: Cut kidney into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes.
In bowl, cover kidney with cold water; let soak for 1 hour.
Drain well and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown kidney and beef, stirring frequently to break up beef.
Add onion and... - 43.4857
Beef Mechado is a recipe by stewing beef with tomato sauce. It is a delectable beef recipe that can be served on special occasions or for ordinary gatherings. This is a simple and easy way of cooking Beef Mechado. - 128.245
Spicy Beef Curry With Bishop Seeds
If you are a beef addict, here is a special beef recipe for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make delicious beef curry using bishop weeds. These tiny weeds also called ajwain, aid in digestion and also enhance the flavor of the dish. - 113.17
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 44.1623