- » Steamed Ginger Pea
Steamed Ginger Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed ginger pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed ginger pea recipes.
Chicken With Onions And Green Peas
Try the Chicken With Onions And Green Peas the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Chicken With Onions And Green Peas! - 41.5644
Steamed Trout With Orange & Ginger
steamed trout with orange and ginger is an elegant and fruity trout recipe. Made with orange juice and italian dressing marinade flavored with ginger, red pepper and cumin, the trout is wrapped in a foil with reserved marinade and vegetables. Cooked in the... - 45.019
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.3194
Black Eyed Beans Peas With Mushrooms And Coriander Cilantro
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 45 seconds. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add the black-eyed beans (peas), tomatoes and ginger and cook, covered, for 4 - 5 minutes until heated through, stirring once.
Season to taste with... - 30.4673
Green Peas Dhokla By Tarla Dalal
Green peas dhokla, easy and delicious dhoklas that are made nutritious by the addition of green peas, which are full of fibre and also impart a nice green colour. Besan is a versatile ingredient that is used to make most farsaans. Citric acid crystals are... - 0
Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas
Try this version of amazingly delicious Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.1071
Green Peas Balls
1. Steam the peas in a pressure cooker for 3-5 minutes.
2. Make a fine paste of ginger and garlic.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste, salt, finely cut green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander leaves to the peas.
4. Slightly mash the mix.
5. Now add the corn flour... - 33.9452
Three Kinds Of Shredded Delicacy Soup
Remove skin and fat from ham.
Boil the ham and chicken breast in 8 cups of water with scallion and ginger for about 20 minutes.
Remove the ham and chicken; let cool.
Cut the cold ham into thin strips and tear the cold chicken into shreds.
Shred the snow peas... - 43.2356
Oriental Oven Steamed Fish With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a shallow baking pan large enough to hold the fish in one layer with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
3. Scatter half the carrot, scallions, and ginger... - 40.5994
Brown Fried Rice And Steamed Fish
1. For the brown fried rice: In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the corn kernels, green peas, black eyed peas, green gram sprouts and french beans into the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir... - 0
Steamed Vegetable Custard
Bring 3 inches of water to a boil in a 2 quart pan over high heat; add edible pod peas and cook just until water again comes to a boil.
With a slotted spoon, remove peas; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch wide strips. (If using fresh or frozen shelled peas, no... - 46.0023
Steamed Meat Balls With Hot Szechwan Sauce
Wash, drain the roughly ground mince meat in a bowl.
Add beaten egg, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, gourmet powder, wine or sherry, and cornflour.
Divide the mixture into 20 parts and shape into round balls.
Arrange them on a steamer and steam for 25... - 40.4314
Steamed Fish And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm... - 43.2218
Hunan Pot Steamed Chicken
Prepare an authentic Chinese steam pot.
Clean, cut the chicken with bones into small pieces.
Place the neck and bonier parts of chicken around the bottom of the steamer.
Arrange the chicken pieces by layers - top layer should have the slices of chicken... - 37.4723
1. Soak chana dal in hot water for about 20 minutes or till it is nicely soaked.
2. In a rnixie, grind red chillies, green chillies, ginger and salt into a smooth paste.
3. Add the soaked chana dal and grind it coarsely using very less water. Some of the dal... - 42.9157
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 105.84
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 98.2977
The Cameron Queen's Stewed Chicken With Pigeon Peas
Place the chicken in a shallow glass bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cut 3 of the onions into 1/3-inch dice.
Attach the bay leaf to the fourth onion by pushing the pointed ends of the cloves... - 42.849
Green Peas And Mushroom Curry
If you are tired of spicy curries and want to try something mild and yet rich in flavors then this is a must try recipe. This is a curry for the mushroom lovers. Simple to make and not at all time consuming. - 0
Sprout And Snow Pea Salad
Place sesame seeds in pan, stir constantly over heat until golden brown, remove from hot pan immediately, cool.
Top and tail snow peas, drop into pan of oiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
Break broccoli into flowerettes, boil or... - 35.3583
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Snow Pea Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a jar; cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Wash snow peas; remove ends.
Arrange snow peas in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine snow peas, water... - 38.6966
Shrimp And Green Peas
1) Wash and dry the shrimps.
2) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the shrimp, ginger, scallions and garlic for 3 minutes.
3) Add the peas and cook for 1 minute.
4) In a bowl, mix together the salt, soy sauce,... - 45.8051
Mussels And Snow Peas
Scrub mussels and pull out beard.
Discard any mussels with broken or open shells.
Bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil, add mussels, cover and steam for 3-5 minutes until they open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Remove mussels from shells and place in a... - 30.8524
Vegetarian Keema With Peas
This recipe is very similar to the keema and peas curry, but just that it is vegan. The use of soya granules gives it the texture of meat and taste very good. It is best served with rotis but it goes well with hot rice as well. - 0
Heat ghee in a pan and fry cumin.
When it turns brown, add asafoetida and khoya and fry till khoya turns light brown.
Add peas and rest of the ingredients except garam masala.
Add enough water to cook peas.
Cover the pan with a lid containing water.
Stir... - 41.6131
1) In a steamer, steam beans and peas for about 45 minutes until tender or in a pressure cooker, cook them for 20 minutes.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté cooked vegetables in it for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid... - 47.1928
1) Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Arrange the peas in a steamer basket and steam for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3) Remove and set aside until needed.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic... - 46.7357
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the daikon and carrots in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket... - 37.7699
Cut onions in half lengthwise.
Place cutside down with root end at left.
Cut lenghtwise then horizontally and mince.
Sprinkle little cornflour over it.
Mix in a bowl, minced meat, onion, ginger, and all the seasonings.
Hold one wrapper at a time in left hand,... - 43.4494
Mixed Vegetable Bhujia
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Heat fat.Fry spices. Add vegetables and salt. Saute and mix well.
3. Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid.
4. Cook gently, shaking the pan frequently to prevent burning. Add water if necessary. Cook till all vegetables are... - 37.6622
Again this is the recipe for Gujarati cuisine lovers. This is a famous gujarati snack. It is a little similar to the dhokla. It Is easy to cook and can be made soon. This is a very basic and simple gujarati snack. You must try out the recipe and definitely... - 101.795
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
A perfect treat for any occasion prepared with the most liked vegetable, cauliflower. - 0
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 51.2248
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
A very tasty snack when you have some time. - 48.8773
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.4
Wash and soak rice in water for one hour.
Peel potatoes and cut into two pieces.
If potatoes are very small, keep them whole.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add cashewnuts and vegetables.
Stir for a minute.
Add salt, turmeric and enough... - 44.8364
Wash and dry rice.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till brown.
Toss and mix well.
Add half of the ground masala and caraway seeds.
Add enough water for rice to cook.
Cover with a lid containing water.
If necessary add warm water from lid.
Cook on... - 43.2569
Vermicelli is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti.
It can also be made as different dishes according to one's creativity and one such creation is "The Vermicelli Idli". - 49.8234
Instant Khaman - Nylon Khaman - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're searching for some quick recipes of Indian snacks, then you are at the right place. This is an instant recipe, so if you have some unexpected guests at home then you need not worry. It's so tasty that it melts in your mouth. It can be served with... - 104.554
Instant Khatta Dhokla - Gujarati Idra
Those who are fond of Gujarati snacks will enjoy the khatta dhokla. Instant khatta dhokla is easy to prepare and this snack tastes great. It can be made in a few minutes. This is at famous gujarati snack. Do check out the video before trying it at home. - 107.91
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 0
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Ragda Pattice By Tarla Dalal
Ragda pattice is a chaat that is loved by one and all. It is a filling snack made of potato pattice and white peas ragda, served with different chutneys and finally topped with papadi and sev, and garnished with coriander. . . - 0
Matar Kachori Fresh From Bengal
This is a delicious recipe from the heart of Bengal, where it is usually served for breakfast with cholar dal. It can also be served as snack. This Kachori has some delicate tastes like the sweet and spicy in the filling and crispy on the outside. A very... - 0
Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables
This Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy, provides excellent results and is nutritious as well. The Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables I have used here, perfectly blends with each other. You will certainly feel like having this... - 38.5738
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil and sauté the vegetables for 2 minutes.
2. Pour water and add turmeric, ginger and salt. Stir and bring it to boil.
3. Add the rice, stir and bring it back to boil. Cover and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Turn... - 108.595
1) Cook the rice as per instructions on its package.
2) While the water is boiling, add in the ham, peas and ginger root along with the rice.
3) Serve steaming hot Shanghai Rice along with Shanghai Chicken. - 29.6564
Fit Foodie Series- Gtv
Graziella introduces a new series THE FIT FOODIE, where she cooks up healthier recreations of her favorite dishes! In this episode: Chinese/Thai fried rice :) - 0
Easy Fuji Salad
Steam the radishes and carrots for 5 minutes, then cool.
In a large bowl, toss them with the peppers and peas.
In a small jar, combine the vinegar, tamari, and ginger.
Add garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the jar.
Shake well and pour over... - 30.7341
Three Colored Donburi
1) Prepare steamed rice.
2) In a pan, saute ground meat with the ingredients for the seasoning , blend well.
3) Scramble the eggs adding the sugar.
4) In lightly salted water, boil the snow peas and drain well.
5) Place the hot steamed... - 42.2278
Orange Shrimp Stir Fry
1. In a wok, heat the oil on medium-high heat.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for 1 minute until it is tender.
3. Stir in the red bell peppers and sauté for another minute. Add in the garlic and ginger and toss again.
4. Add in the shrimp and toss... - 0
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings and water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 1... - 42.107
- Peel the eggplant, cut it into 1 inch cubes
- Place eggplant cubes in a pressure cooker with 8-10 tablespoons of water
- Pressure cook on high heat until 1 whistle
- Take the cooker off from the heat and let the steam come out on its own
- Once the steam... - 38.7834
Semolina Upma With Veggies
Upma is a plain recipe with any main ingredients, salt and water and a little tempering. But just adding a few vegetables makes it taste better and healthier. This recipe calls for steamed veggies. - 0
Mix the pork with mushrooms, onion, celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, parsley or coriander, and ginger.
Gradually blend soy sauce with cornstarch and add to pork mixture along with the egg white.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Divide mixture in 48 equal... - 40.3424
Hearty Chicken Stew
In a deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions, ginger and garlic until onions are soft, about 3 minutes.
Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring quickly to prevent sticking.
Stir in tomatoes and allow to cook another 2... - 43.5414
Chicken And Almonds
Sauce: In small bowl, mix half the stock with soy sauce, sugar and pepper; in separate bowl, combine remaining stock and cornstarch.
Set each aside.
Stir-Fry: Dice chicken, mushrooms, cabbage and water chestnuts into 1/4-inch (5 mm) cubes, keeping chicken... - 45.4003
How To Make Kheema - Beef, Lamb Or Mutton
Kheema simply translated means ground meat. There are so many different recipes for Kheema. In this recipe, the ground meat is flavored with onions, chilies, ginger, garlic, spices like turmeric, pepper, cumin, coriander and red chilli powders, ginger and... - 0
This cutlet has many vegetables in it that can also be added or replaced as desired. It is a vegan dish. A very good snack and it can also be used as appetizer in parties. - 0
Baked Lime And Lemon Grass Fish
1. Place green onions, coriander, ginger, lemon grass, chili, lime juice, mirin, fish and soy sauces and lime leaves in a deep casserole. Mix to combine. Add fish. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C /... - 35.5666
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Delphine Merrett's Spiced Lamb Stew
Heat the oil in a casserole and lightly dust the lamb with the flour and plenty of seasoning In two or three batches, add the lamb and brown the meat.
Allow about 4 minutes per batch, building up a good colour to impart a caramelised flavour to the stew... - 39.1338
Savory Almond Pudding
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in the butter or margarine over a low heat until light yellow.
2) Stir in the milk and soup mix mixture, then boil until thickened.
3) Allow to cool, stir in the breadcrumbs, nuts and seasonings alongwith the... - 48.9228
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Chinese Mutton Stew
1. In a saucepan, blend all the ingredients together except the rice. Simmer for one hour
2. Make individual nest of steamed rice and spoon the stew on top - 36.1325
I learned this dish from a friend of mine and then invited him to make this video with me. It’s a delicious, easy and inexpensive dish because we used chicken thighs. You can follow our recipe or adjust it to your own tastes. Serve with rice and/or... - 0
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Sauteed Tangerine Shrimp
Try this imaginative and succulent dish at your next dinner party and wow your friends. - 106.31
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Classic Chicken Almond
Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl.
Pull skin from chicken and... - 42.0805
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Turkey Cutlets Oriental
1 For the parsley noodles: As per the package directions, cook noodles and drain well.
2 Toss the cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley; keep warm.
3 Throughly wash the snow peas and break the steam end.
4 Using damp paper... - 44.5066
Spicy Red Curry Chicken
1. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok in a single... - 29.2519
Potato Egg Curry / Indian Potato Egg / Indian Curry
How to make Potatoes and egg curry with soya chunks, peas and Indian spices. Really yummy curry dish made by frying cumin seeds, onions, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies with Indian spices, tomato paste, potatoes, peas and hard boiled eggs. - 0
1) Slice the flank lengthwise into two halves and then slice each half diagonally into thin strips.
2) In a bowl, mix in 1/4 soy sauce, 3 minced garlic and marinate the flank in it for about 3 hours.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 44.8914
Indian Style Curried Turkey
1. Steam yams for approximately 15 minutes and set aside.
2. In large skillet, combine onion, celery and garlic with 2 tablespoons chicken broth.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes, until onions begin to color and liquid evaporates.
4. Add turkey and... - 42.2035
Fried Rice With Asparagus And Eggs
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Steam asparagus and carrot, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray... - 34.6303
1) Use a very large pot to layer the vegetables in the given order - potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions and peas.
2) In another small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all of the herbs and spices.
3) Pour in 2 cups of water and... - 46.8468
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Cook chickpeas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for future use in soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings, and enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer, covered,... - 42.3739
Cauliflower With Peppers
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets; cut the potatoes into slices; deseed the peppers and cut them into strips.
2. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan set over a moderate heat and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and the whole red chillies.... - 35.3258
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 117.049
Aloo Mattar Curry
There is a good news for Indian curry fans! Chef Manjula is on a roll and coming up with delectable Indian curry recipes and today she is making Aloo Mattar Curry. It’s the simplest curry that she has ever made and it’s delicious. She is cooking with... - 133.595
Vegetables Stuffed Tomatoes
1 Carefully scoop out the pulp from tomatoes.
2 In a large pan, steam all the chopped vegetables.
3 In another pan, boil the potatoes.
4 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion, ginger and green chillies.
6 Fry... - 45.9112
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 47.1826
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 43.2967
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 28.8942
Vegetable And Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a wok until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the canola oil, and when it is nearly smoking, add the sliced onion and chicken strips. Stir-fry over high heat until the chicken is lightly browned in spots but not cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 26.7995
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 34.6348