- » Steamed Fish
Steamed Fish Recipes
Steamed fish is a delicious dish that is made from fish. The ingredients used for making steamed fish include fish fillets, vinegar, cooking oil, coriander, banana leaves, green chili, fresh coconut, etc. Some common ... More »
Steamed Fish Topped With Soya-pepper Sauce
Are you feeling like a healthy meal tonight? How about great Chinese style steamed fish recipe? Here is a really unique recipe demonstrated by Chef Vikas. A recipe sure to impress your guests, this is a must-watch, must-try recipe…super simple, super... - 102.158
Steamed Sole In Papers
1) Halve the sole fillets crosswise and rub with a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2) Grind the coconut, onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers together.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the flour and cream,... - 45.3932
Steamed Fish And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm... - 43.3683
Steamed Fish With Vegetables
Place vegetables in a shallow dish.
Mix together lemon and lime juice, lime rind, wine and honey.
Pour over vegetables, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hrs.
Place steaming rack in wok, then pour in enough water to cover the base of the... - 41.8803
Steamed Fish Herbal
Steamed Fish Herbal is healthy dish and easy to cook. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Steamed Fish Herbal a strong and Unimpeachable taste. Must catch it. - 40.0984
Steamed Fish In Papers
1) Cut 8 pieces of foil into 12 by 8 inches.
2) In a large bowl, mix together fish, shrimp, scallions, garlic, salt Tabasco and anchovy paste.
3) Place some mixture in the center of each foil piece and fold into envelope shaped... - 39.4676
Steamed Sweet And Sour Fish
Score the fish by making 3 diagonal cuts on each side.
Rub the fish with salt and sprinkle with the ginger and spring onions.
Place on an ovenproof plate and steam for 12-15 minutes until tender.
To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients except the... - 36.4044
Clean and scale whole fish.
Make 3 diagonal slices across body on each side of fish.
Rub fish inside and out with 2 teaspoons salt.
If you use fillets, rub 1 teaspoon salt on all sides.
Place on a heatproof dish or platter that will fit inside a... - 35.5115
Drunken Steamed Fish
1. Season the fish lightly with salt, fairly liberally with Szechwan pepper. Pour over the sherry, cover and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning once. Drain, reserving the marinade, and set aside.
2. Blend together the soy sauce, reserved marinade... - 34.9463
1) In a wide, shallow dish that has a 1-inch high rim, put the fish.
2) On a rack in an electric frying pan or a wok that has been filled about 2 inches deep with water, place the dish. Ensure that the water does not come up the sides of the dish with... - 32.91
1. Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine ginger, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar. Pour mixture over fish, cover and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a bamboo steamer with nonstick baking paper. Place fish in steamer, pour over... - 31.9152
Great Catch Steamed Fish
Make three crosswise slashes on each side of fish; rub both sides with salt.
Place fish on plate and cover with mushrooms, bacon, onion and ginger.
Pour on soy sauce and sherry; steam in steamer for about 20 minutes.
Save fish juice and put it in a... - 31.7626
Butter Steamed Fish
Place fish in a round 1-quart pan.
Place on steamer rack in wok over 2 inches boiling water.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill weed.
Cover and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes readily when prodded in thickest portion with... - 26.6166
Steamed Dried Fish
You will make this Steamed Dried Fish again and again. This Steamed Dried Fish was an instant hit and almost better than the dried fried fish I used to make earlier. Cook today! - 22.067
Steaks, fillets, or, whole fish may be steamed on greased rack in cooker.
Add 1/2 cup of water.
Steam at pressure 5 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
Serve with any fish sauce or with butter - 19.8228
Steamed Fish Recipes By Category