- » Steamed Egg With Minced Pork
Steamed Egg With Minced Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed egg with minced pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed egg with minced pork recipes.
Steamed Eggs With Minced Pork
This Steamed Eggs With Minced Pork is an irresistible egg side dish that you might have ever tasted ! Don't miss out on this egg, pork , ham and scallion puddng ! Try it out with some savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this... - 41.4584
Minced Pork With Preserved Fish
1. Soak the preserved fish in water to cover for 15 minutes; drain. Cut the fish into thin slices and remove any bones.
2. In a food processor or with a cleaver, coarsely chop the pork. Place it in a large bowl with the remaining patty mixture ingredients and... - 31.1903
Steamed Eggs And Stir Fried Pork
1. Mince pork, water chestnuts and scallion.
2. Heat oil. Add minced ingredients; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
3. Stir in soy sauce and salt to blend. Then drain mixture and transfer to a shallow heatproof dish.
4. Heat (but do... - 30.4774
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried
You will thank me for posting this delicious Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried recipe. My husband insisted that I had to make these Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried dish the very same day we had it in a restaurant. Your hubby... - 36.9425
Steamed Eggs make for a filling and delicious breakfast. The yummy Shrimp and pork mixture along with egg never fails to impress and captivate ones taste buds. Try this Steamed Eggs for yourself! - 43.7677
Minced Bacon And Pork Pie
1. Roll out two thirds of the pastry and line a 1/2 kg / 1 lb loaf tin, or and 8 inch pie dish. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crust of the pie.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. Mince the... - 42.5806
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 81.7145
Steamed Eggs With Oysters
This Steamed Eggs with Oysters is one of my favorite sidew courses at lunch ! This dish makes my bowl of rice truly mindblowing ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Eggs with Oysters are welcome ! - 37.716
Steamed Eggs With Shrimps
These Steamed Eggs With Shrimp make a fabulous side course with rice ! Try out this eggs, pork and scallion dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Eggs With Shrimps are welcome ! - 42.2215
Shredded Egg Balls
This is a brilliant Shredded Egg Balls recipe!. These tasty Shredded Egg Balls can be used for any occasion. They are simply yummy! - 44.0826
Steamed Lobster With Pork
Steamed Lobster With Pork is great for every single person in your family. When even the traditional Chinese lobster recipes are loved by all, this variant,Steamed Lobster With Pork is even more mouth-watering. Enjoy your seafood dish! - 33.8519
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 46.1506
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 84.4833
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 44.1649
Steamed Crab And Pork Balls
1. To make filling, place pork, crab meat, lemon grass, galangal or ginger, fresh coriander, lime leaves, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, egg white and fish sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Steam or microwave spinach leaves until they... - 35.7695
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice
Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice makes a great main dish. The ingredients are easily available and provide a great deal of flavor to this dish. Bean Sprouts With Pork And Steamed Rice is a dish which should not be missed. I often make this sumptuous... - 48.4221
Steamed Porkballs With Glutinous Rice
Glutinous rice mixed with porkballs is really nice and so is this Steamed Porkballs With Glutinous Rice. My family never has enouggh of this Steamed Porkballs With Glutinous Rice. Good one to try! - 34.5485
Steamed Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and boiling water with a wooden spoon.
When cool enough to handle, knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth, and form the dough into a cylinder 2 inches in diameter.
Cut the cylinder into 1 /2-inch... - 41.6313
Chinese Steamed Bun
Chinese steamed buns with pork is a wonderful recipe for a lazy holiday brunch. Here the chef has presented this recipe so meticulously that the dish can be easily prepared at home. Some extra time and efforts are required to make this recipe. But your... - 109.082
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.9906
Juicy Steamed Buns
In a small pan, stir together gelatin and chicken broth; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Let mixture cool, then refrigerate until firm.
Combine remaining filling ingredients in a medium... - 42.1959
1. The minced meat can be freshly prepared or use left-over roast chicken or mutton, ham, pork etc. Mince well.
2. Soak bread in hot water. Squeeze off moisture and add to the minced meat. Add a lit-tle meat gravy to keep the meat moist.
3. Peel, boil in... - 38.731
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.1988
Vietnamese Pork Loaf
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Arrange the mixture in a small, greased loaf pan and cover with a double thickness of foil.
Place in the top of a steamer or in a large pan one-third full of boiling water.
Steam for 1 hour.
Remove the pan... - 32.0774
Mince pork, fat, bamboo shoots and pre-soaked mushrooms.
Mix with the seasoning sauce and blend well.
Stuff the wonton skins.
Arrange in a steamer on a damp cloth so they do not touch.
Steam for 5 minutes.
Serve with mustard or soy sauce.
The dumplings can be... - 39.6696
Shrimp And Pork Pot Stickers
Place first 10 ingredients in a food processor; process until mixture is coarsely ground.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over a large baking sheet; set aside.
Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from... - 40.6631
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Ground Pork Pot Stickers
Combine pork, cabbage, onion, egg, soy sauce, salt, orange peel and hot chili oil in large bowl and mix well.
To assemble: Dust waxed or parchment paper with cornstarch.
Set 1 rounded teaspoon filling in center of won ton skin, pressing lightly so filling... - 44.1257
Szechwan Pork Stuffed Cucumbers
Peel cucumbers; halve crosswise.
Slice small piece from end of each cucumber half so cucumbers will sit up.
Scoop out seeds and center of each cucumber half, leaving 1/4 inch shell.
Sprinkle shell generously with salt and set aside.
In small mixing bowl beat... - 39.3496
Combine ingredients and place a heaping teaspoonful in middle of won ton pi wrapper and bring up all ends like a flower and squeeze gently between thumb and fingers at the top of the meat mixture.
Steam for 20 minutes. - 30.2475
Pearl Balls are a lovely Chinese delicacy that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Pearl Balls recipe is fantastic and I often serve them for dinner parties since they never fail to impress their guests with their appearance and flavor! - 46.3252
Steamed And Deep Fried Dried Oyster Balls
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind along with pork, fish, scallions, garlic and ginger root.
3. Blend in cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well. Roll soaked oysters in mixture to coat, shaping each into a ball.
4.... - 35.6865
Steamed Dim Sum
Put all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and won ton wrappers in a food processor.
Blend to a rough paste.
Add the chopped spring onions.
Now take a won ton sheet and place a tablespoon of the mixture on to the centre.
Moisten the edges with water... - 40.6915
Juicy Steamed Buns
Preparation In a small pan, stir together gelatin and chicken broth; let stand for 5 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
Let mixture cool, then refrigerate until firm.
Combine remaining filling ingredients in a... - 40.3467
Grind liver and pork fine.
Work flour into mixture well.
Add egg, onion, pars ley, herbs, seasonings, and spices; mix well.
Line bottom and sides of pate mold or deep casserole with slices of salt pork.
Pour in half of pate mixture.
Put over it a layer of... - 42.8814
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, toss the pork with 1 teaspoon of sugar and the soy sauce.
2) Let it rest for 10 minutes.
3) Dip the pork in egg and then roll in cornstarch (Reserve 1 table spoon of cornstarch).
4) Let it stand until the cornstarch is absorbed by... - 45.297
Grind liver and pork fine.
Work flour into mixture well.
Add egg, and mix well.
Add onion, parsley, and spices.
Line the bottom and sides of pate mold or deep casserole with slices of salt pork.
Pour in half of pate mixture.
Put over it a layer of salt-pork... - 42.3111
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.8537
Cut up the prawns and marinate for 20 minutes.
Mince the pork fat and bamboo shoots and blend thoroughly into the prawns and marinade mixture.
Stuff the wonton skins and arrange the dumplings on a cloth in a steamer so they do not touch.
Steam for 5... - 36.9317
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 46.0328
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
1. Sieve together maida and salt.
2. Add warm water to flour and make a soft dough.
3. Knead well and set aside for 2-3 hours.
4. If yeast is used, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add to maida sifted with salt and soda bicarbonate. This dough must be left... - 41.676
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
1. Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water for 1-1 1/2 minutes. Drain and dust one side of each leaf with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. In a small frying pan, make 4 thin omelets with eggs. Dust one side of each omelet with cornstarch; set aside.
3. Combine... - 33.3708
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.9789
Pork En Croute
1. Turn the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. In a large bowl, add onion, garlic, parsley and two beaten eggs; add seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco to it
3. Mix minced pork into it ad put half of this mixture inside a buttered 2... - 44.8421
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
Smoked Egg Rolls
Mix the minced pork with the egg white, onion, ginger, wu-hsiang.
soy, a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour.
Blend the mixture very thoroughly.
Lightly beat the eggs, another pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour to make a batter, and make two... - 45.6717
Stuffed Cabbage With Egg And Lemon Sauce
If rendering the minced meat, bring a stock pot, with about 3 litres (5 pt) of water, to a rolling boil and immediately turn it down to a simmer.
Sprinkle in the minced meat, rubbing it between your fingers into tiny pieces.
Simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 44.6928
Chawanmushi With Chicken Or Pork
1) Take a large, steam-proof bowl,keep aside and also finely mince garlic.
2) Add seasonings like sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper and sugar to the minced meat.
3) Briefly saute garlic and meat mince over high heat, making sure the mince is... - 38.2894
Mix the pork with mushrooms, onion, celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, parsley or coriander, and ginger.
Gradually blend soy sauce with cornstarch and add to pork mixture along with the egg white.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Divide mixture in 48 equal... - 40.3424
Roasted Corn Broth With Pork Potstickers
In a stock pot heat the olive oil and saute the corn, onion, chilies, and celery in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chicken stock, and corn cobs, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove the cobs.
Stir in the cilantro, and season to... - 40.8808
Potato And Pork Pie
Method: Peel, cook and mash potatoes.
Sweat onions and garlic in oil.
Add tomatoes and combine.
Add meat to this mixture and simmer until no sign of pink meat remains.
Add seasonings and water.
(Don't scrimp on salt and pepper).
Simmer above until... - 44.7719
Olive Pork Pie
Mix the flour, a pinch of salt and margarine together, using the double-bladed chopping knife, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to form a dough.
Remove from the bowl and knead lightly on a floured surface.
Divide the dough... - 44.2446
Pork & Apple Pie
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add pork; toss to coat well.
In large saucepan, heat 2 Tb (25 mL) oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork in batches, removing to bowl as it browns and adding more oil as necessary.
Add onions and garlic to... - 42.01
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Mix together well pork, soy sauce, green onion, dried shrimp, shrimp water, sesame oil, peanut oil, ginger, egg and garlic.
Core cabbage and chop fine.
Cover cabbage with salt, mix lightly and let sit for one hour.
Press out as much of the water as... - 45.0645
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Pinoy Vegetable Eggrolls
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 99.2419
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook pork, breaking up with wooden spoon, for 7 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in stock, onions, garlic, mushrooms, celery, salt, cinnamon, pepper, savory and cloves; bring to... - 44.6037
Pate En Croute
Roll about three-fourths of pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 14- x 9-inch rectangle.
Lightly grease bottom and sides of an 8- x 4- x 3-inch loafpan with removable sides.
Carefully fit rectangle of pastry into loafpan, gently pressing against bottom... - 39.152
Joanna's Country Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the pork, pork fat, veal, parsley, shallots, garlic, eggs, thyme, nutmeg, pistachios, ham, juniper berries, salt, pepper, Madeira, and brandy in a large bowl and mix well.
Test a small amount of the mixture by sauteing it... - 43.5793
Stuffed Omelettes With Broccoli
Mix the pork with the marinade and leave while preparing the omelettes.
Beat the eggs and in an oiled frying-pan make tiny omelettes using 1 tablespoon of egg at a time, about 6-8 omelettes in all.
Lay the finished omelettes on a flat surface and put 1... - 43.5823
Prawn And Wonton Soup
1. To make wontons, place pork, egg, spring onions, chili, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture in the center of each spring roll or wonton wrapper, then draw the corners together and twist to form small... - 38.1903
Corn Husk Sausages
Separate and sort corn husks, discarding silk and other extraneous material.
Place husks in a large dish and cover with warm water; let stand until pliable (at least 20 minutes) or until next day.
Prepare Smoky Roasted Salsa; set aside.
Mix pork, onion, bread... - 41.1077
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from... - 45.4094
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 42.8496
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Heat Stuffed Eggplant
Halve eggplant lengthwise.
Hollow out eggplant halves, leaving a 3/4-inch shell.
Chop 1/2 cup of the eggplant pulp and set aside; discard remaining pulp.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, salt, and pepper.
Add the 1/2 cup chopped eggplant, chopped onion, garlic,... - 39.7218
French Canadian Tourtiere
French Canadian Tourtiere is a meat pie served in tradition Christmas and new year dinner. The French Canadian Tourtiere gets its rich taste from pork and beef cooked in butter and flavored with white wine. - 46.6554
Pate De Fois Gras
Cut up liver and bacon, discarding membrane of liver.
Mince the meat finely, add seasoning and spice.
Peel and chop onion; peel (if necessary) and chop mushrooms.
Melt fat and fry onion and mushrooms, mix with minced meat.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Put... - 41.0372
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.2243
French Canadian Tourtiere
Heat the bacon in a large skillet.
Add the meat, onion, celery and garlic, cook until meat has browned.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the beef stock and seasonings.
Blend and cook covered 30 minutes.
Cool to room... - 40.6295
Roll out three-quarters of the pastry into a round to line the base and sides of an 18-cm/7-in cake tin.
Roll the remaining pastry into a round to use as a lid, reserving a little for decoration.
Cut the chicken into 2.5-cm/1-in pieces and mince, using the... - 40.6227
Kung Pao Chicken
Combine chicken, pork, vinegar, soy sauce, Sherry and chili powder or red pepper in bowl and marinate 1 hour.
Place cornstarch in shallow bowl.
Combine green onions and chili in another bowl.
Mix salt, pepper and sugar in separate bowl and set aside.
Heat oil... - 43.0251
Turkey And Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat. In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, pork, coriander, herbs, orange rind, ginger and salt. Season with black pepper to taste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour... - 45.6207
Chicken And Fresh Herb Terrine
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach or silverbeet leaves to soften. Drain; refresh under cold running water and drain again. Line a lightly greased terrine dish or an 11 x 21 cm / 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 in loaf tin with overlapping... - 38.354
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325
Venison Chestnut Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the ground venison, ground pork, venison strips, fatback strips, chestnuts, ground cloves and allspice, nutmeg, garlic, currants, Madeira, cognac, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and let the mixture stand for 1... - 43.4568
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
1 Halve the peppers.
2 Remove the seeds and pulp.
3 Prepare the stuffing.
4 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel and chop them finely.
5 If you are using tinned waterchestnuts, first rinse them well in cold water.
6 ... - 44.2258