- » Steamed Egg Pudding
Steamed Egg Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed egg pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed egg pudding recipes.
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt and keep aside.
2) Well-grease a 1 1/2-pint (scant 1-litre) pudding basin.
3) Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence... - 48.7826
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin well and put about one third of the syrup in the bottom.
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the rest of the syrup and mix to a soft dough with the egg and milk.
Put the mixture in the prepared basin, cover with... - 47.5948
Treasure Winter Custard
1. In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Let the milk warm with the cloves and allspice berries.
3. Mix in the milk into the eggs, among 6 small ramekins divide the fruits and pour the milk and egg mixture over the top.
4. Let it... - 44.0198
1) Grease a pudding basin.
2) Cream the suet or butter and sugar together until soft and fluffy.
3) Add the whisked eggs, a little at a time, beating well between each addition.
4) Sieve the flour and salt together, and mix in gradually.
5) Add... - 43.7753
1. Take a 1 pint basin and grease it with butter.
2. Using a knife, carefully cut sponge cakes neatly into 1/2 inch pieces; put in basin.
3. In a bowl, break eggs, add sugar and beat well. Stir in milk and vanilla essence.
4. Over the... - 40.9999
Steamed Bacon And Egg Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Slice the bread into fingers.
3) With half of the bread fingers, line a deep buttered dish.
4) With the bacon and its fat, sprinkle the bread slices. Cover with the remaining half bread... - 40.8419
Spuma De Zambaione
1)Prepare a double boiler,and in the inner bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until creamed.
2)Pour in wine and whisk well or use the electric mixer on low speed.
3)Heat this mix continously until thickened to ribbon consistency.
4)Ensure that... - 39.5221
1. Cream margarine and sugar.
2. Beat eggs and add gradually beating mixture well with each addition of egg.
3. Sift flour and baking powder together. Fold in gradually.
4. Grease a pudding mould. Decorate with cherries. Pour in the mixture to fill three... - 39.509
Steamed Sponge Pudding
1. Take a 1 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin, and grease a circle in the centre where the paper touches the pudding.
2. Keep the basin on steamer.
3. Make the batter by creaming method.
4.... - 36.3537
Steamed Marmalade Pudding
1.Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2.Cream shortening and sugar together.
3.Add flour and eggs and mix thoroughly.
4.Spread marmalade in the bottom of a mold, place the batter on top, cover mold and steam 1 1/2 hours.
5.Serve with... - 36.0826
1. Prepare a steamer. Place a round of greaseproof paper in the bottom of a 1.15 litre/ 2 pt/5 cup pudding basin. Grease the basin and paper.
2. Halve the cherries and arrange a few in the bottom of the basin. Mix the sponge cake crumbs with the ratafias,... - 35.5843
Melt chocolate and add remaining ingredients, folding in egg whites.
Pour into greased mold, cover tightly and steam 30 minutes.
Serves 6. - 33.2232
Steamed Pudding With Jam
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour and salt, alternately with the milk.
Spoon the jam into the bottom of a well-greased heatproof basin, then spoon in the batter.
Cover the basin, put it into a large pan... - 29.0867
Steamed Batter Pudding
Prepare the mixture as in previous recipe.
Pour it into a well-greased pudding basin.
Cover with a greased paper and steam for 2 hr.
Serve with a fruit- or sweet-sauce. - 27.4272