- » Steamed Crab Leg
Steamed Crab Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed crab leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed crab leg recipes.
Steamed Snow Crab Legs
Looking for a no-fuss recipe to prepare this weeknight? Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite crab recipe — snow crab legs that isn't just extremely flavorful and tantalizing, thanks to zesty Creole seasonings and Cajun cocktail sauce, but also... - 100.024
Steamed Alaskan Crab Legs
1) In a large pot place steamer basket and fill with water.
2) Boil the water and place the crab legs in the basket.
3) Steam for 16 minutes if legs are frozen and for 7 minutes if defrosted.
4) Using kitchen tongs remove the legs and let cool for... - 39.0123
How To Make Curry Crab Legs
1. In a large pot heat olive oil.
2. Add in garlic, ginger and curry powder. Sauté for a few minute.
3. Stir in half of the diced onion and potatoes, coat well.
4. Add in pumpkin, half of scallions and thyme give it a stir.
5. Pour in coconut milk,... - 124.603
Lobster Gram King Crab 101
Dan "The Lobster Man" of Lobster Gram is here to show you the easiest way to steam and serve Alaskan King Crab Legs from Lobster Gram. - 83.1857
Steamed Cracked Crab In Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Want to wow your guests with a recipe that looks and tastes very impressive but is easy to cook? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed, and amaze! This recipe will yield a yummy crab cooked in a spicy, delectable sauce. Everyone is sure to love it! - 115.958
Beer Steamed Snow Crab
In large pot, bring water and beer to a boil.
Add snow crab clusters and cook 5 minutes, until well heated.
Remove crab from pot. - 21.4739
Dungeness Crab Fruit Salad
Lift off back shell of crab. Remove and discard viscera and gills. Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water. Break off legs; crack along edges. Cut into serving-sized pieces. Break body section into several pieces.
Micro-cook or steam until... - 32.489
Deep Fried Crabs
Crabs are always nice when fried and so is this Deep Fried Crabs recipe. They turned out more tasty when cooked the Chinese way. Check out for yourselves! - 28.0279
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 139.102
Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
Line the bottom of a l 1/2-quart ovenproof casserole with the potatoes and sprinkle with half of the leeks, half of the garlic, half of the tomatoes, and half of the parsley.
Add the bay leaf and all the crab legs.
Sprinkle... - 34.1393
Seafood Au Gratin
All the seafood must be fresh.
Steam all the seafood until cooked, but not over cooked, and set aside.
Make a white sauce with the flour, cream and butter.
Cook until medium thick.
Add cheese (reserve some for top) Remove pan with the white sauce from... - 44.1898
In 2-cup glass measure, melt butter slowly on 20 (low) 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until completely melted and oil starts to separate but has not started to bubble.
Let butter stand a few minutes, skim off foam.
Slowly pour off yellow oil and reserve.
This is... - 24.301
Savory Lobster Mushroom Crepe
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan placed on low heat and stirring continuously, add flour. Cook for about a minute for a brownish roux.
2. Warm milk in a saucepan on low heat and whisk in about ¼ cup to the flour mixture. Whisking continuously,... - 43.8715
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 46.1443
1) From each asparagus, break the tough end off. You can do this by holding it in both hands and bending the tough end gently until it breaks.
2) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the asparagus for 3 to 5 minutes, or until they turn crisp... - 38.1883
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, scrub clams well with a brush.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Pull off and discard back shell from crab.
Break off legs and crack.
Break belly flap off body; rinse loose... - 39.3615
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015