- » Steamed Cod
Steamed Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed cod recipes.
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 108.361
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 97.3639
Steamed Fish In Green Leaves
Any seafood lovers out there. If you are watching this chef Hammer advises you to go get yourself a cod. Because this recipe is surely going to tempt you to prepare this dish instantly. Check out the video of the delicious and mouth watering Steamed Fish in... - 79.6225
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Teriyaki Cod Fillets
In shallow microwave-safe or conventional dish, combine sherry, water, soy sauce, oil, gingerroot, sugar and garlic; stir to mix.
Add fish fillets and arrange in single layer; marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or refrigerate for up to 4 hours,... - 32.7752
Steamed Cod Fillets With Special Lemon Mayonnaise
Grease perforated base of steamer pan with butter; place cod (thawed, if frozen) on buttered surface.
Pour enough boiling water into bottom pan to fill 1/2 full.
Place perforated pan over bottom pan; steam about 15 minutes, until cod flakes... - 31.8982
Cod And Potatoes
1. Peel and cut up the potatoes. Boil them in salted water until they're soft. Drain and then mash. Add milk and butter or margarine to taste. Don't make the potatoes too soft. Season with salt and pepper. Keep mashed potatoes warm in the oven or in a pot.... - 27.1041