- » Steamed Coconut
Steamed Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed coconut recipes.
Traditional Bubur Cacar
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is a traditional Malaysian dessert Bubur cacar which is prepared from sweet potatoes, yam, coconut milk and pandan leaves. It can be served hot or cold as per your liking. - 116.339
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.125
Coconut Rice With Pandan Leaves
Looking for a variation to your steamed rice? Try Coconut Rice with Pandan Leaves. This recipe uses pandan leaves to give a delicious aroma to the steamed rice. This dish is delicious on its own but also goes well with plenty of Asian recipes. - 111.782
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 110.677
1. Smear olive oil to the bottom of the cooker bowl to prevent rice from sticking.
2. Add rice along with water, coconut milk and salt into the rice cooker, cover the pot half open, and turn on the cooker.
3. Check for the rice and let it cook... - 104.59
Coconut Rice With Canned Coconut Milk
Coconut Rice with Canned Coconut Milk is one of the best African rice dishes. It smells great of coconuts, making it more desirable. View this video for the recipe of this flavorful African dish. Enjoy! - 97.7
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Coconut Castle Puddings With Orange Sauce
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the fat and mix together till it becomes of a crumbly consistency.
3) Next, add in sugar and coconut.
4) Add in the egg, milk and vanilla essence. Beat well till the batter becomes of a... - 45.6034
Khaman Na Larva
Place dry ingredients for covering into a pan and mix well.
Add liquid ingredients slowly, mixing all the while to make a smooth dough.
Cook on medium heat till mixture becomes thick, stirring all the time, so that it does not burn.
Cool and prepare... - 45.4317
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Coconut Pie . This Coconut Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 44.7436
1. Pick, wash and drain rice.
2. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk, using hot water.
3. Blanch tomatoes. Peel skin. Mash and mix with coconut milk.
4. Heat fat. Fry spices. Add rice and fry.
5. Add coconut milk mixed with tomatoes and salt. (Liquid... - 43.6527
Steamed Coconut Cakes
Combine sugar and eggs in medium-size mixing bowl.
Place bowl in larger mixing bowl, filled 1/3 full with boiling water.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until thick and foamy.
Remove bowl from water.
Combine flour... - 41.1696
Chakka Curry Jackfruit With Coconut
1. Cut jackfruit into quarters. Cut off the white pith on top.
2. With oiled hands, separate fruit, remove seeds and slice into thin, long pieces.
3. In a big strong pan, put in the prepared jackfruit. Add salt and sprinkle a little water over.
4. Cover... - 40.5823
Grease a 1 1/2-pt. pudding basin.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Rub in the fat and add the sugar and coconut.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten egg and milk.
Put the pudding mixture into the basin and cover with a piece of... - 36.0794
This is a traditional kerala dish, mostly eaten for breakfast or as tea time snack (I prefer it as a snack). Ideally made with rice flour and with grated coconut and jaggery filling, there are many interesting variations to this dish. My version of ela ada... - 35.1385
In a medium-size bowl, cream together butter and honey, then add buttermilk and coconut.
Fold in egg whites.
Mix flour, soda, and salt and add to first mixture.
Butter 4 or 5 custard cups and fill about 2/3 full with the batter.
Steam in covered pot for about... - 33.334
Golden Coconut Waffles
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then mix with the milk and maple syrup.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 31.9642
Cornflour Coconut Laddoos
Place the grated coconut, sugar, ghee and water into a pan and allow to cook over a slow fire till the coconut mixture loses all its water - but is still moist. Add the raisins, nuts and spice powder and stir well and remove from the fire. Set aside after... - 31.8519
Apple And Coconut Rings
Peel the apples and cut them horizontally into 0.6-cm / 1/4-m thick slices. Cut out a circle removing the core, to make the apple rings. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix together the brown sugar and coconut.
Place the jam (jelly) and 15 ml/1 tbsp of water in a... - 31.6792
1. Extract thick coconut milk.
2. Add grated jaggery and mix till dissolved.
3. Add beaten eggs, grated nutmeg and lime rind.
4. Pour into a greased mould and steam gently till set. - 31.6131
Steamed Coconut Custards
1. Place sugar, coconut milk and eggs in a bowl and beat until well combined. Pour mixture through a fine sieve and divide evenly between six3/4 cup/185 mL/ 6 fl oz capacity ramekins.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place ramekins in... - 26.0939
Steamed Coconut Pudding
This easy to make pudding can be prepared either by a method of steaming or baking. Either ways its very easy to make and a treat to your taste buds! - 0
Chiratta Puttu (steamed Rice Cake In Coconut Shell)
Puttu is a traditional breakfast in Kerala. It is a steamed food, so light on the digestive system. This is made in different forms and now a days with different fillings other than coconut. Though the preparations look cumbersome, it can be a great family... - 0
Pumpkin Coconut Custard Laos Style
Today, we are making a very unique dessert by my friend Amone who is from Laos! A pumpkin filled with coconut milk custard! A dessert like you have never seen before! - 0
Steamed Coconut Recipes By Category