- » Steamed Chinese Scallop
Steamed Chinese Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed chinese scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed chinese scallop recipes.
Steamed Scallops With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the scallops scrub them under running cold water, then open them and discard the flat half of each shell.
2. Prise off the flesh but leave it in the shell.
3. On a large heatproof dish in a hot steamer place the scallops in... - 43.7158
Monkfish And Scallop Skewers
1. Remove the tough, transparent membrane from the monkfish, otherwise it will shrink during cooking. Cut the flesh into 16 large chunks with a sharp knife.
2. Remove the outer leaves from the lemon grass. Finely chop the tender parts of the leaves and place... - 32.4278
You May Also Like!
Steamed Dried Scallops With Ham
1. Soak dried scallops in sherry 12 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard sherry.
2. Cut scallops in half. Arrange on a heatproof dish. Chop ham coarsely; mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with sugar.
3. Steam until... - 26.23
Steamed Marinated Scallops And Ham
1. Cut each scallop in half. Add sherry and let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain, discarding marinade. Arrange scallop sections on a heatproof dish.
2. Mince onion and ginger root and sprinkle over scallops. Then season with salt. Shred ham and... - 27.1648
Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Steamed scallops in black bean sauce is a flavorful and savory preparation of scallops cooked in the microwave. Made with soy sauce and ready made black bean sauce, the scallops are cooked with spring onions and chili with sugar to taste and can be served... - 41.1402
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 36.765
Spiced Scallops In Their Shells
1. Remove the dark beard-like fringe and tough muscle from the scallops.
2. Place 2 scallops in each shell. Season lightly with salt and pepper, then scatter the ginger, garlic and spring onions on top. Place the shells in a bamboo steamer in a wok and steam... - 32.7085
Scallops And Chinese Radish Balls
Soak the dried scallops in 1/2 cup boiling hot chicken broth for about 1/2 hour.
Steam with broth for about 1/2 hour.
When cool, shred the scallops with fingers.
Save the stock for later use.
Use a melon ball scoop to cut the radish into 30 small balls.
Boil... - 39.9709
1) In a 12 inch skillet or a wok, stir-fry the ginger and garlic in the oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Gradually stir in the dissolved broth mix and, stir frequently and bring to a boil.
4)... - 44.9919
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.1768
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Scallops In Sweet And Sour Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onions for 10 minutes, or until the onions are very soft and lightly browned.
Add the orange juice, water, lemon juice, vinegar, raisins and honey.
Simmer for 10 minutes, or... - 36.8644