Chinese Steamed Vegetable
- » Steamed Chinese Lettuce
Steamed Chinese Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Steamed Chinese Lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Steamed Chinese Lettuce recipes.
Steamed Chinese Lettuce With Black Mushrooms
This Steamed Chinese Lettuce is typical home-style Chinese cooking that is tasty as well as easy. This Chinese Steamed Chinese Lettuce recipes is sure to be as good as the remaining steamed lettuce recipes. Something you can think of making today! - 30.7203
Steamed Chinese Lettuce
There is not much of a variation you can bring to this Steamed Chinese Lettuce dish. But this Steamed Chinese Lettuce is good as it is. So do check it out! - 25.5514
You May Also Like!
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine, onion, mushroom, salad greens, olive oil, black bean garlic paste and salt.
2. Place another plate on top and toss everything up.
3. Place it in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Serve with steamed rice.
You... - 111.816
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Mix all filling ingredients together. Place 2 -3 tsp (10-15 ml) filling in the center of each skin. Gather edges around filling in cup shape and press so that filling comes up to the edge of each skin. Place a pea on top of filling. The dim sum should have... - 29.8513
Steamed Lobster With Pork
Steamed Lobster With Pork is great for every single person in your family. When even the traditional Chinese lobster recipes are loved by all, this variant,Steamed Lobster With Pork is even more mouth-watering. Enjoy your seafood dish! - 33.8519
Steamed Duck With Eight Wonders
1) In a large pot boil water and add duck into it. Boil for 10 minutes.
2) Remove from water, drain and pat dry.
3) In a bowl soak glutinous rice in cold water for 6 hours.
4) Drain in colander and keep in a perforated plate or rack covered with a... - 44.9556
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.2085
Vegetarian Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 ml) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 30.3716
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 47.4144
1. To make the dough, sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in the boiling water, then the cold water together with the oil. Mix to form a dough and knead until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 equal pieces and shape into circles.
3. For the filling, mix... - 36.8907