- » Steamed Chicken Ham
Steamed Chicken Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Steamed Chicken Ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Steamed Chicken Ham recipes.
Chicken And Ham Slices
Leave the chicken breast whole and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Cut the ham into strips 1 cm (1/2 in) wide and 4 cm (2 in) long and marinate for 30 minutes in a small bowl.
Steam both the ham and the chicken in the separate bowls for 30... - 41.3628
Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham
Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham is a recipe worth trying! I just made this Steamed Bamboo Shoots With Chicken And Ham and immediately jotted it down for you. You will be hooked! - 32.533
You May Also Like!
Steamed Chicken Stuffed With Bird S Nest
1. Soak bird's nest.
2. Mince smoked ham and water chestnuts. Blend well with sherry, salt and soaked bird's nest.
3. Wipe chicken with a damp cloth. Make an incision along its backbone, but do not cut through bone. Stuff chicken with bird's nest mixture and... - 27.186
Combo recipes are always a hit and also is a very easy choice when it comes to preparing them. Try out this rather easy combo recipe, which is a fine blend of ham and chicken livers in mixed vegetables and wine seasoning. I am sure you would just love this. - 33.6663
Ham And Pigeon Steamed In Soup
1. Wash and cut the pigeons into quarters. Put a large pot on the heat and bring the water to the boil. Add the pigeons to the hot water and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain the pigeons and discard the water.
2. Prepare the Parma ham or bacon by... - 40.9452
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 45.0274
Double Steamed Chicken With Herbs
1. Rinse the herbs well in warm water; drain. Place the chicken and pork in a medium pan and cover them with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Drain. Wash the mushrooms and cut off the stems. Place the herbs, chicken, pork, mushrooms, longans, and... - 26.6193
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken is a meal in itself and the good news is that it can be prepared in a jiffy! The Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken is filling and is perfect to be served for a grand weekend luncheon. - 41.9982
Savory Chicken Roll
Mix the flour with the salt and suet.
Add enough cold water to make a soft, elastic dough.
Knead lightly and roll out to a strip about 8 in. by 12 in.
Fry the onion in the butter until transparent.
Add chicken and ham and fry gently until all the butter has... - 44.8869
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0