- » Steamed Catfish
Steamed Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed catfish recipes.
Creamy catfish, sounds so delicious. The preparation technique reminds of the creamy pasta. Simple to make and great to eat. Creamy catfish is a treat to a seafood lover. Serve it with steamed and sauteed vegetables. - 45.2539
Catfish Kiev Style
1) Dust the fillets with onion salt.
2) In a bowl, add cream cheese, softened butter, and lemon-pepper seasoning and mix well.
3) Stir in the mushrooms.
4) Divide the cheese mix into 12 portions.
5) Roll each fillet around a portion of cheese mixture... - 41.9646
1) Cut the fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
3) Add in the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Coat the sides of a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and heat at medium high (325°)... - 44.1883
Down East Catfish Stew
If you love seafood, then this catfish dish is for you. This down east catfish stew is a recipe that is appreciated every single time I make it. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. Try it!!. - 45.9483
Catfish With Orange Sauce
1) For the Orange Sauce, heat a small saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of the chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute.
3) Mix in ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes.
4) Add in orange juice and then... - 44.39
Cat Fish Curry
Cat Fish is considered to be high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It is often recommended by doctors in West Bengal for patients suffering from anemia. - 0
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Poached Fish In Creole Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the scallions, garlic, celery, green pepper, and onion and sauté them for about 5 minutes, until soft and pale.
3. Stir the flour into the vegetable mixture and sauté for about a minute... - 47.3753
Cajun Grilled Redfish
When you are looking for a quick-fix to appease your starved gut, this recipe could work for you. Grilled fish wrapped with veggies and seasoned with Creole spices, you cannot go wrong with it on hungry evenings. Beryl Stokes tells you how to make a quick... - 102.881
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 49.5743