- » Steamed Bean Curd
Steamed Bean Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed bean curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed bean curd recipes.
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Steamed Fish With Bean Curd
Place bean curd in a colander and let drain for 15 minutes.
Cut in 1-inch cubes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Combine bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and salt.
Rub 1 tablespoon of the mixture on all sides of the fish.
Place... - 41.9172
Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd
I love this type of Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd meal. That is one reason why this Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd dish is one among my bookmarked recipes. Make this really soon! - 29.7454
You May Also Like!
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 39.8401
Savory Steamed Bean Curd Cake
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Slightly mash bean curd and let drain in a sieve for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms. Stir for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chicken turns white. Remove and set aside.
4. In a shallow... - 35.0963
Steamed Eggs With Bean Curd
1. In a large bowl, mash bean curd with a fork. Add beaten eggs, salt and soup stock. Blend well with a whisk or in a blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Transfer bean curd mixture to an oven-proof pie pan and steam over high heat for 5-7... - 32.7638
Steamed Egg Custard With Bean Curd
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bottoms of 6 individual buttered casseroles, arrange the tofu.
3) Use some salt to season the scallops. If preferred, a sprinkling of sake can also be used.
4) On top of the tofu,... - 44.1094
Cantonese Bean Curd In Clay Pot
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into pieces of 1 1/4" x 1/2" x1/4"
If using bean curd, then soak it in boiling water in a bowl.
Heat oil and braise bean curd or cottage cheese pieces.
Remove and keep aside.
Add carrots, onions, lettuce and sliced mushrooms to... - 41.7435
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean cufd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 35.8537
Baked Beans And Bean Curd
Looking for an interesting Chinese recipe? Try Baked beans and bean curd. The specialty of this dish is that both the ingredients, baked beans and bean curd are healthy, making the dish healthy. This dish goes well with fried noodles or plain rice. - 117.072
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean curd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 29.1083
Bean Curd Cheese
This Bean Curd Cheese is so soft and spongy ! You can use this Bean Curd Cheese with a range of sweet and savory dishes ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bean Curd Cheese are eagerly awaited ! - 33.1552
Sweet And Sour Bean Curd
1. Combine all bean curd custard ingredients in a large bowl. Use hands to knead and squeeze mixture until well blended.
2. Pat into a small oiled pie pan (mixture should be 3/4 or 2 cm thick).
3. Steam over high heat for 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove and cool. Cut... - 38.1963