- » Steamed Aubergine
Steamed Aubergine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed aubergine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed aubergine recipes.
You'll simply love the Steamed Aubergine from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Steamed Aubergine is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 43.6989
Lamb Stuffed Aubergines
1) Halve the aubergines lengthways and scoop most of the flesh, leaving an even shell .
2) Chop the aubergine flesh, place in a colander or sieve, sprinkle with salt and keep over a plate or bowl for about 15 minutes.
3) Drain the flesh... - 43.366
Turbot With Aubergine Sauce
1) Season the Turbot steaks with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle all over with the lemon juice.
2) In a steamer, steam the Turbot steaks for 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a bowl, soak the aubergine slices in salted water, drain and pat dry.
4) In a... - 45.4497
Veal Or Beef Stew With Aubergine
Soak the aubergine cubes in a bowl of heavily salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, then dry well.
In a heavy-bottomed pot, big enough to hold everything, heat 3-4 tablespoons olive oil and saute the aubergine cubes until brown.
Remove the... - 43.943
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 115.659
These are actually pancake batter being made into steamed cakes! An easy recipe which is easy to do! A video with all the steps clear and precise! See the video for more! - 78.6291
Groundnut Vegetable Stew From Ghana
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and pepper in oil for about 5 minutes over a low heat..
2) Stir in the aubergines, carrots, tomatoes, liquid and peanut butter, allow to simmer until softened.
3) Stir in the peas or beans and cook for further 10... - 43.6835
Happy New Year! The Aubergine Chef and his friend Erik from All in the Name of Noms demonstrate how to make homemade mochi! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read... - 99.6868
Ask a Filipino what are the most popular Pinoy desserts and Kutsinta is going to be somewhere on the top of the list. These steamed sticky brown rice cakes are special to most Filipinos and bring back fond memories. Watch the Aubergine Chef demonstrate how to... - 106.212