- » Steamed Artichoke Garlic Lemon Butter
Steamed Artichoke Garlic Lemon Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steamed artichoke garlic lemon butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steamed artichoke garlic lemon butter recipes.
Steam artichokes or simmer covered in 2 inches of water, stem-side down, for about 30 minutes or until outer leaves come off easily. Drain in a colander, stem-side up. Let cool for easy handling.
Cut stems off even with the base of the artichokes. Pull off... - 29.891
Braised Artichokes With Spinach
1) In a large bowl, combine water and lemon juice to soak the artichokes for 30 minutes.
2) Use a small sharp knife to trim the artichokes, by cutting off the stems and then peeling off all the dark outer leaves.
3) Cut off the leaves about 2... - 44.5489
Fresh Artichokes Farci With Shrimp And Sherry
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Steam artichokes in salted water until centers are tender; rinse under cold water, drain and let cool.
3. Melt butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic, olives, parsley, bread crumbs, sherry, and salt,... - 32.0859
Artichoke Crab Puffs
Trim the artichokes by cutting the bottoms flat and pulling off outer leaves until the leaves are yellow with pale green tips.
Snip off the green tips.
Put the artichokes in a large bowl of water; add lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Bring water to a boil in... - 39.0593