- » Steam Roasted Chicken
Steam Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam roasted chicken recipes.
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 42.4104
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 125.331
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 41.8689
Steamed Halibut With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1) In an oven, broil the red peppers for a few minutes or until they blister. Turn them around a few times to cook evenly.
2) Transfer the roasted peppers into a paper bag. Allow it to rest this way for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Remove the peppers... - 42.4006
Steamed Breast Of Chicken
Fillet the breasts from the chicken.
Lightly butter a soup plate.
Lay the breasts in it with a little butter and the lemon juice on top.
Cover with a lid and put the plate over a pan of fast boiling water.
After 20 minutes, turn the breast in the plate,... - 33.2517
Prepare and wash the chickens and lard with bacon.
Salt, season inside with ground pepper and put into a baking pan, pour on hot lard and roast, basting frequently.
When it is ready, make a gravy from the lard, and fry together with tomato puree.
In the... - 36.4637
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 42.1081
Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
Roasted chicken and potatoes is a herbed potato recipe. Spiced with garlic and seasoned to taste, the chicken is cooked with red potatoes and can be served with broccoli for a beautiful presentation at the table. - 36.4047
Pot Roast Chicken
1) Dice the gizzard and liver.
2) In a bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, sherry and soy sauce.
3) Rub the chicken with the garlic mixture and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.8101
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 138.476
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Roasted Red Peppers
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired, leaving tails intact.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
Steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute until tender.
Add shrimp; cook... - 43.0821
Herbed Lamb Roast
Unroll roast and sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine onion, celery, carrot, mustard, yogurt, thyme, and rosemary, then spread over roast.
Roll up and tie securely.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in the thickest... - 47.4659
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 45.6605
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3498
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 122.789
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 46.1381
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.4254
Roast Stuffed Cornish Hen
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Clean and wash the hens. Pat dry the hens with paper towels.
3) To prepare the stuffing, cook rice in a saucepan, until it is slightly firm.
4) Drain the rice on a colander.
5) In a skillet, add margarine... - 42.1871
Chicken Supremes With Celeriac And Grapes
Skin the breasts and cut out any pieces of the wingbone which may be left attached.
Brush the breasts with the vermouth.
Blanch the spinach leaves until wilting, then plunge into cold water.
Halve the grapes and, if you have the time, peel them also.
Cut out... - 42.8857
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 118.73
Lemon, Garlic And Herb Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Halve the lemons and prick one half all over with your knife. Cut the rest into wedges and set aside. If the chicken's legs are tied with string, remove it. Put the lemon half inside the cavity with a bay leaf, a few... - 33.719
Easy roast Chicken
1) Take a small bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry paprika.
3) Brush the chicken with the melted butter and place in a roasting bag.
4) Tie the end of the bag with string, pierce to let steam escape.
5) Arrange on a dish and... - 32.374
Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Carrots
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with rosemary, place in a baking dish.
Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender, arrange around chicken.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle chicken with stock, bake for 15 minutes or... - 33.0975
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 137.651
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) before roasting.
2) On a rack in a roasting pan, arrange the chicken and roast it for about 90 minutes in preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
3) Keep the... - 38.4868
1. Puree onion, garlic and spices to get a smooth paste.
2. Coat the chicken well in this paste. Marinate overnight or for a few hours.
3. Make cuts in the chicken. Squeeze lemon juice on the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 60 minutes. Keep basting... - 41.9812
Roasted Stewed Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 500 Â°F.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into 1-inch rounds, and set them in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut each one into 8 wedges. Toss the onion wedges and garlic... - 40.7085
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 39.9808
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 44.9086
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 117.872
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. If using uncooked chicken, set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of water.
3. Boil the water on high heat and put the chicken onto a plate and carefully lower it into the steamer or onto the rack.
4.... - 43.4514
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 43.4608
Chicken Thighs With Carrots And Celery
Need some healthy cooking tips and great food ideas? Here is a video that gives you a wonderful meal idea for the entire family. Watch this video, follow these suggestions and have a healthy meal that is cooked just the right way to keep all the nutrients... - 98.083
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 40.5605
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.877
Making The Best Roast Chicken By Thomas Keller
This roasted chicken is touted by everyone that tastes it as simply the best tasting and moisted chicken in the world. Save $$$$ make at home instead of spending over $100 for dinner at the French Laundry.................but then again it isn't cooked by... - 41.4726
Pot Roast Chicken
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy flameproof casserole.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and fry over a medium heat until lightly browned all over, adding the garlic towards the end.
Stir in the wine, add the rosemary and season to taste.
Bring to the boil... - 44.1165
Thyme Roasted Chicken
1. Season the chicken, with salt and pepper, making sure to rub the seasonings inside the body cavity as well.
2. Carefully loosen the chicken skin, working from the edge of the cavity, and distribute the thyme leaves under the skin. Allow the... - 40.8202
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. To prepare the stuffing, put the oil in an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add the onion and microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until soft.
2. Snip the apricots into small pieces and stir them into the bowl with the breadcrumbs,... - 35.0539
Curried Chicken With Chutney
1) Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
2) In a roasting pan, arrange the chicken bone side up.
3) Dredge each chicken breast lightly with garlic powder and heavily with onion powder.
4) Massage 1/2 teaspoon of curry... - 40.0399