- » Steam Roasted Chicken
Steam Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam roasted chicken recipes.
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 43.9202
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 124.308
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 43.7772
Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
Roasted chicken and potatoes is a herbed potato recipe. Spiced with garlic and seasoned to taste, the chicken is cooked with red potatoes and can be served with broccoli for a beautiful presentation at the table. - 38.0435
Pot Roast Chicken
1) Dice the gizzard and liver.
2) In a bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, sherry and soy sauce.
3) Rub the chicken with the garlic mixture and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.5022
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 35.9943
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 110.826
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 46.474
Roast Stuffed Cornish Hen
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Clean and wash the hens. Pat dry the hens with paper towels.
3) To prepare the stuffing, cook rice in a saucepan, until it is slightly firm.
4) Drain the rice on a colander.
5) In a skillet, add margarine... - 40.3788
Roasted Stewed Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 500 Â°F.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into 1-inch rounds, and set them in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut each one into 8 wedges. Toss the onion wedges and garlic... - 41.1002
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 117.278
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 44.8717
Lemon, Garlic And Herb Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Halve the lemons and prick one half all over with your knife. Cut the rest into wedges and set aside. If the chicken's legs are tied with string, remove it. Put the lemon half inside the cavity with a bay leaf, a few... - 32.5985
1. Puree onion, garlic and spices to get a smooth paste.
2. Coat the chicken well in this paste. Marinate overnight or for a few hours.
3. Make cuts in the chicken. Squeeze lemon juice on the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 60 minutes. Keep basting... - 40.6032
Easy Rotisserie Chicken
1. For Rotisserie Rub – In a medium bowl mix all spices.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the rub into a small bowl and mix in olive oil until it reaches a paste like consistency.
3. Rub rotisserie paste all over chicken.
4. On a rotisserie rack,... - 98.031
Chicken Thighs With Carrots And Celery
Need some healthy cooking tips and great food ideas? Here is a video that gives you a wonderful meal idea for the entire family. Watch this video, follow these suggestions and have a healthy meal that is cooked just the right way to keep all the nutrients... - 96.6807
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 42.8513
Easy roast Chicken
1) Take a small bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry paprika.
3) Brush the chicken with the melted butter and place in a roasting bag.
4) Tie the end of the bag with string, pierce to let steam escape.
5) Arrange on a dish and... - 33.1386
Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Carrots
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with rosemary, place in a baking dish.
Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender, arrange around chicken.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle chicken with stock, bake for 15 minutes or... - 35.8649
Making The Best Roast Chicken By Thomas Keller
This roasted chicken is touted by everyone that tastes it as simply the best tasting and moisted chicken in the world. Save $$$$ make at home instead of spending over $100 for dinner at the French Laundry.................but then again it isn't cooked by... - 38.3644
Thyme Roasted Chicken
1. Season the chicken, with salt and pepper, making sure to rub the seasonings inside the body cavity as well.
2. Carefully loosen the chicken skin, working from the edge of the cavity, and distribute the thyme leaves under the skin. Allow the... - 39.7334
Curried Chicken With Chutney
1) Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
2) In a roasting pan, arrange the chicken bone side up.
3) Dredge each chicken breast lightly with garlic powder and heavily with onion powder.
4) Massage 1/2 teaspoon of curry... - 39.9201
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 46.443
Roasted Lemon Chicken
Roasted lemon chicken recipe is quite simple & tasty, it can be accompanied well with white steamed rice or a green salad with tomatoes. - 62.2947
Glazed Rock Cornish Hen Tia Maria
This Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria is an addiction. Just try out this terrific Cornish hen in coffee liqueur and tell me if you like it. your suggestions for this Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria are welcome ! - 45.0242
Winter Greens With Roasted Garlic
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In an ovenproof custard cup add stock and garlic. Combine till done.
3) Bake for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) In a pan heat water and steam kale for about 4 minutes.
5) In a large bowl add... - 44.8154
Pollo En Pane
For dressing, in a saucepan combine the water, wheat berries, and chicken bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes or till tender.
In a skillet cook the bacon till crisp; drain, reserving the... - 46.2695
Soup And Chicken Dinner In One
Place the chicken in a soup pot, cover it with water, add the celery, onion, carrot, salt, and pepper.
Poach at a simmer for 1 hour with the cover propped with a wooden spoon, skimming off any scum that forms.
Take the chicken from the stock (reserve the... - 43.3717
Rock Cornish Hens With Olives
1) Skin onion and chop.
2) Skin carrot and chop.
3) Deseed green pepper and chop.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) Truss birds.
6) Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet and sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6863