- » Steam Fruit Cake
Steam Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam fruit cake recipes.
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 37.8648
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Rich Dark Fruit Cake
Dredge prepared fruit and nuts with 1 cup of the flour.
Cream next five ingredients together.
Make pineapple juice up to 1 cup with orange juice or brandy.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients sifted together.
Add fruit mixture.
Steam cakes... - 36.3859
Cream together until thoroughly blended the butter and brown sugar.
Add the beaten egg-yolks and molasses and beat well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Sift together the flour and spices.
Reserve 1 cup for dredging fruit.
Add the remaining flour mixture... - 42.414
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Christmas Fruit Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
1.In a bowl, cream butter, gradually add sugar and cream until fluffy
2.Now sift dry ingredients together; mix with fruit
3.Add eggs in thirds to creamed mixture, beating well
4.Stir in fruit... - 47.2608
Steam Fruit Cake Recipes By Category