Indian Fish Curry
- » Steam Fish Curry Dry
Steam Fish Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam fish curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam fish curry dry recipes.
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Charles Pachter's Dishwasher Fish
1. Take the fish and stuff it with a filling of almonds and butter mixed with seasonings.
2. Hold it in place by means of a string if required.
3. Take a double sheet of heavy-duty foil and arrange the fish on it.
4. Add some white wine on top.
5. Wrap... - 46.2932
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Mexilhoes De Aveiro
Wash and scrub mussels thoroughly and then rinse in several waters to make sure they are free of all sand and particles.
Chop onion and brown lightly in hot olive oil in a heavy skillet.
Add mussels and cover tightly to allow them to steam, shaking pan from... - 40.2163
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.0299
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 34.445
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 39.7057
Ilish Bhapa or Steamed Hilsa is a traditional dish of Bengal. Hilsa is a favorite fish for almost every Bengali person. This specialty cuisine is prepared with mustard paste. The hot and spicy taste of this dish completely depends on the type of mustard you... - 50.3932
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 45.771
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 126.459
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 41.5856
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.1782
Indonesian Fish Curry
1) Rinse the fillets. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2) Slice the fillets into pieces. Sprinkle salt and dredge in a bowl of flour.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the sliced apple.
4) In a casserole, heat the butter and oil. Add in curry powder and saute... - 46.2661
Kerala Fish Curry
1. In a pan on medium heat, add the onions, green chili, chopped ginger, curry leaves, tomato, tumeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt and combine well together.
2. Add the fish to the pan and gently coat with the mix.
3. Add water and... - 0
Curried Fish Casserole
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned fish and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
3) In a pan, saute the chopped onions until they are transclucent.
4) Add leeks, green part in high quantity and add grated apple as... - 43.5118
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 126.938
Bengali Fish Curry
(1) Soak tamarind in a little water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight. Squeeze out the pulp and discard the fiber.
(2) Clean fish and cut into darne
(3) Rub turmeric, salt and red chilli on the fish pieces.
(4) In a dry frying pan, broil... - 45.6345
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.1463
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 141.495
Fish is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and high in protein. Including fish in our daily diet helps in repairing the daily wear and tear of our muscles without adding toxins to our system. The curry style used in preparation of this recipe helps in... - 0
THIS IS A BENGALI DELICACY FROM EAST BENGAL ( NOW BANGLADESH ). YOU CAN PREPARE THIS WITH BHETKI FILLET, HILSA, & OTHER FISH. GOES WELL WITH STEAMED RICE. - 40.3088
Salmon Fingers With Mash
Put the potatoes in a large pan with salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and allow to steam in a colander for a couple of minutes.
Warm the milk and butter in a pan.
Mash the potatoes until smooth, or put them... - 44.7798
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Spicy Goan Prawn Curry
When you think of Goa, it is the amazing scenic beauty and yes seafood that comes to mind. A delicious Spicy Goan Prawn curry. This Prawn cooked in goan spices is a great combination with steamed rice. - 39.2129
Doi Machh or fish in curd is a special Bengali recipe, in which sour curd is added to prepare the gravy. The tangy taste of sour curd gets infused with the fish and creates a superb fish preparation. This recipe of Doi Machh can be prepared with any type of... - 50.3785
Steamed Rice Cake (banh Bo, Cow Cake)
Steamed Rice Cake (Banh Bo, Cow Cake) is quite labor intensive to make. The down side of this recipe is that it is high in sugar and fat. I tried my best to cut down the sugar a lot (The original recipe asked for 2 cups, I used 1 cup). The end result of this... - 125.02
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 52.7511
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
Assam Pedas Pomfret
Assam Pedas Pomfret ! Wow ! This sour spicy fish dish surely rocks ! I love this with a bowl of steaming bowl of rice ! Try these Assam Pedas Pomfret and let me know if you share my passion ! - 41.4213
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Bring the court bouillon to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover and cook three minutes. Remove the shrimp with tongs, leaving the court bouillon in the pan.
2. Add the mussels, cover and steam gently three to four minutes, or until they open.
3. Shell and devein... - 44.6445
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 47.1697
Valsad No Lodhi Per No Sukka Boomla No Patio
1. Cut off the heads, fins and tails of the Bombay ducks and soak in water for an hour. When the Bombay ducks softens, tear apart and remove the centre bone and shred the ducks with your fingers. Wash and drain.
2. Mix the onions, potatoes, Bombay ducks,... - 25.441
Tuna Cornish Pies
Combine dry piecrust mix and sesame seeds.
Prepare according to package directions.
Roll into six 7-inch pastry circles.
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine cooked vegetables, 1/2 cup soup... - 45.7123
Pathiri is a soft bread made from the South Indian state of Kerala. Crushed rice is made into a white dough and baked on pans called oadu. After preparation, sometimes pathiri is soaked in coconut milk, to keep it soft and to improve the taste. - 26.8074