Indian Fish Curry
- » Steam Fish Curry Dry
Steam Fish Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam fish curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam fish curry dry recipes.
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Charles Pachter's Dishwasher Fish
1. Take the fish and stuff it with a filling of almonds and butter mixed with seasonings.
2. Hold it in place by means of a string if required.
3. Take a double sheet of heavy-duty foil and arrange the fish on it.
4. Add some white wine on top.
5. Wrap... - 45.8767
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Mexilhoes De Aveiro
Wash and scrub mussels thoroughly and then rinse in several waters to make sure they are free of all sand and particles.
Chop onion and brown lightly in hot olive oil in a heavy skillet.
Add mussels and cover tightly to allow them to steam, shaking pan from... - 40.9502
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 36.6638
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 38.6468
Mourala Mach O Lal Shak
This is a nutrient dense dish with numerous vitamins and minerals required for the human body. It is considered to be a healthy dish which can be prepared with ingredients that are cheap and readily available. - 0
Ilish Bhapa or Steamed Hilsa is a traditional dish of Bengal. Hilsa is a favorite fish for almost every Bengali person. This specialty cuisine is prepared with mustard paste. The hot and spicy taste of this dish completely depends on the type of mustard you... - 47.1623
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 46.3335
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 123.191
Indonesian Fish Curry
1) Rinse the fillets. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2) Slice the fillets into pieces. Sprinkle salt and dredge in a bowl of flour.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the sliced apple.
4) In a casserole, heat the butter and oil. Add in curry powder and saute... - 45.9626
Bengali Fish Curry
(1) Soak tamarind in a little water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight. Squeeze out the pulp and discard the fiber.
(2) Clean fish and cut into darne
(3) Rub turmeric, salt and red chilli on the fish pieces.
(4) In a dry frying pan, broil... - 45.5633
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 38.2787
Bengali Fish Curry
This high protein dish, cooked without too many spices is ideal for everyday meals. It does not heat the body unduly and provides enough sustenance to keep one satiated for long. - 0
Kerala Fish Curry
1. In a pan on medium heat, add the onions, green chili, chopped ginger, curry leaves, tomato, tumeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt and combine well together.
2. Add the fish to the pan and gently coat with the mix.
3. Add water and... - 0
Curried Fish Casserole
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned fish and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
3) In a pan, saute the chopped onions until they are transclucent.
4) Add leeks, green part in high quantity and add grated apple as... - 42.8953
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.5385
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 107.679
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.9098
Goan Fish Curry
Almost the staple food of Goa along with rice, fish curry made in this style is tangy and spicy! Tuna tastes especially good in Goan Fish Curry but you can also use any fish with firm white flesh. Give this dish a try. - 0
Mustard Fish Curry
A traditional fish curry which tastes divine when served with steamed rice. You can make 2 dishes from one fish, when it is deep fried it can be served as a snack and when curried it turns into a main dish. - 0
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 110.385
Fish is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and high in protein. Including fish in our daily diet helps in repairing the daily wear and tear of our muscles without adding toxins to our system. The curry style used in preparation of this recipe helps in... - 0
THIS IS A BENGALI DELICACY FROM EAST BENGAL ( NOW BANGLADESH ). YOU CAN PREPARE THIS WITH BHETKI FILLET, HILSA, & OTHER FISH. GOES WELL WITH STEAMED RICE. - 38.6266
Salmon Fingers With Mash
Put the potatoes in a large pan with salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and allow to steam in a colander for a couple of minutes.
Warm the milk and butter in a pan.
Mash the potatoes until smooth, or put them... - 45.7938
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Spicy Goan Prawn Curry
When you think of Goa, it is the amazing scenic beauty and yes seafood that comes to mind. A delicious Spicy Goan Prawn curry. This Prawn cooked in goan spices is a great combination with steamed rice. - 39.4979
Doi Machh or fish in curd is a special Bengali recipe, in which sour curd is added to prepare the gravy. The tangy taste of sour curd gets infused with the fish and creates a superb fish preparation. This recipe of Doi Machh can be prepared with any type of... - 47.5642
Varutharacha Mathi Curry (kerala Style Sardines Curry)
Sardines cooked in roasted coconut gravy and flavored with mild spices! One of the healthiest fish varieties, I personally enjoy Sardines and make it a point to include in my diet at least once a week. You can easily replace the fish with other seafood... - 0
Chemeen Curry (prawns Curry)
Seafood is a staple in Kerala cuisine. Apart from being tasty it is very healthy as well. It is rich in minerals and proteins. - 0
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
Authentic Bengali fish stew best served with hot steamed rice. - 0
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Bring the court bouillon to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover and cook three minutes. Remove the shrimp with tongs, leaving the court bouillon in the pan.
2. Add the mussels, cover and steam gently three to four minutes, or until they open.
3. Shell and devein... - 44.1836
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
How To Make Thai Green Curry
1. In a pan, dry roast the cumin and coriander seeds for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the other dry spices and crush to a fine powder.
2. In a blender, place coriander leaves, thai basil, lemon grass, ginger,... - 0
Tomato Yogurt Curry
This recipe has tomato and yogurt. With use of coconut the sourness is complemented. This is a very easy recipe to make and is good to be served with steamed rice. - 0
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Chettinad Style Fish Stir Fry
This dish is a very different take on fish recipes. It does not look like a fish recipe at all, but is loaded with flavor and taste. It is very good to be served with steamed rice and any curry of choice. - 0
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 121.873
Assam Pedas Pomfret
Assam Pedas Pomfret ! Wow ! This sour spicy fish dish surely rocks ! I love this with a bowl of steaming bowl of rice ! Try these Assam Pedas Pomfret and let me know if you share my passion ! - 43.1861
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 45.6325
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 45.8583
Valsad No Lodhi Per No Sukka Boomla No Patio
1. Cut off the heads, fins and tails of the Bombay ducks and soak in water for an hour. When the Bombay ducks softens, tear apart and remove the centre bone and shred the ducks with your fingers. Wash and drain.
2. Mix the onions, potatoes, Bombay ducks,... - 26.6328
Tuna Cornish Pies
Combine dry piecrust mix and sesame seeds.
Prepare according to package directions.
Roll into six 7-inch pastry circles.
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine cooked vegetables, 1/2 cup soup... - 45.6106
Pathiri is a soft bread made from the South Indian state of Kerala. Crushed rice is made into a white dough and baked on pans called oadu. After preparation, sometimes pathiri is soaked in coconut milk, to keep it soft and to improve the taste. - 25.1262
Matar Kachori Fresh From Bengal
This is a delicious recipe from the heart of Bengal, where it is usually served for breakfast with cholar dal. It can also be served as snack. This Kachori has some delicate tastes like the sweet and spicy in the filling and crispy on the outside. A very... - 0