- » Steam Fish Curry
Steam Fish Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam fish curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam fish curry recipes.
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 34.445
Steamed Mahi Mahi With Red Curry Sauce
It sounds exotic, but with only five ingredients (salt and pepper are two), this is an easy-to-do, healthy dish. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you how. - 104.473
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Charles Pachter's Dishwasher Fish
1. Take the fish and stuff it with a filling of almonds and butter mixed with seasonings.
2. Hold it in place by means of a string if required.
3. Take a double sheet of heavy-duty foil and arrange the fish on it.
4. Add some white wine on top.
5. Wrap... - 46.2932
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.0299
Mexilhoes De Aveiro
Wash and scrub mussels thoroughly and then rinse in several waters to make sure they are free of all sand and particles.
Chop onion and brown lightly in hot olive oil in a heavy skillet.
Add mussels and cover tightly to allow them to steam, shaking pan from... - 40.2163
Ilish Bhapa or Steamed Hilsa is a traditional dish of Bengal. Hilsa is a favorite fish for almost every Bengali person. This specialty cuisine is prepared with mustard paste. The hot and spicy taste of this dish completely depends on the type of mustard you... - 50.3932
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.3109
Curried Fish Casserole
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned fish and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
3) In a pan, saute the chopped onions until they are transclucent.
4) Add leeks, green part in high quantity and add grated apple as... - 43.5118
Bengali Fish Curry
(1) Soak tamarind in a little water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight. Squeeze out the pulp and discard the fiber.
(2) Clean fish and cut into darne
(3) Rub turmeric, salt and red chilli on the fish pieces.
(4) In a dry frying pan, broil... - 45.6345
Indonesian Fish Curry
1) Rinse the fillets. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2) Slice the fillets into pieces. Sprinkle salt and dredge in a bowl of flour.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the sliced apple.
4) In a casserole, heat the butter and oil. Add in curry powder and saute... - 46.2661
Steamed Sea Bass With Thai Herbs
1) Rinse the fish and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine ginger, coriander, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, spring onions and chili.
3) Use a steamer, to line the base of a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish fillets on top. Spoon... - 39.7057
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 53.1011
Fish And Potato Curry
1) Wash and clean the fish. Remove fishy smell from fish.
2) Make coconut paste.
3) Take a skillet, and heat oil in it. Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Now , add coconut green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add all the... - 45.2811
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 41.5856
Kerala Fish Curry
1. In a pan on medium heat, add the onions, green chili, chopped ginger, curry leaves, tomato, tumeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt and combine well together.
2. Add the fish to the pan and gently coat with the mix.
3. Add water and... - 0
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 79.8108
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 102.115
Malaysian Fish Curry
1) Extract coconut milk in a bowl putting dried coconut and pouring boiling water on it.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the milk.
3) Keep the milk in refrigerator.
4) In a food processor combine together onions, garlic,... - 47.1782
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 141.495
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.1463
Tomato Fish Curry
1. Smear the fish with the ingredients in the ‘Marinade’ and let lie for 1 hour.Lightly fry and keep aside.
2. Heat some more oil in a pan
3. When hot (a wooden implement dipped in the oil should bubble heavily, readily) add the mustard seeds
4.... - 46.2311
Fish is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and high in protein. Including fish in our daily diet helps in repairing the daily wear and tear of our muscles without adding toxins to our system. The curry style used in preparation of this recipe helps in... - 0
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 126.938
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 126.459
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 52.8404
Fish Baked With Yellow Thai Curry
1. Heat the oven to 385 F.
2. Place the fish in an oiled baking dish in a single layer and bake uncovered in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, cover with the yellow Thai curry right out of the jar, place a piece of parchment paper on the... - 22.4234
Salmon Cooked In Thai Curry Sauce
Do you love Thai preparations and are you a fond of salmon, too? Here is a very simple and easy way of cooking salmon with Thai curry sauce. The method of cooking is steaming. In the video the chef shows us how to steam the salmon in a very simple way. This... - 126.92
Baked Curried Fish
This Baked Curried Fish is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Baked Curried Fish recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones heart! - 41.8835
Kerala Fish Curry
This is an authentic fish recipe from Kerala, India. You can serve this with warm rice for best result. - 37.8333
Spicy Pomfret Curry
1) Wash the fish nicely.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Make paste of all the remaining ingredients and coat the fish.
4) In a pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the fish. Add tamarind pulp and cook until the fish is... - 42.6298
Curried Flounder With Mushrooms
1. With a mortar and pestle (or in a mini-food processor), grind together the ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, fennel seeds, and nutmeg to form a paste. Set the paste aside.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and... - 36.4546
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish... - 40.0966
1) Clean the cod thoroughly.
2) In a heavy-based saucepan, place the oil, ginger, garlic and spices and cook over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes to cook the spices, stirring occasionally.
3) In the saucpen, add the stock, onion, potatoes... - 45.9765
Classic Curry Mackerel
If you are in a hurry to make a curry, here is a recipe just for you! Classic curry mackerel is a popular and favorite recipe from Malaysian cuisine. This is simple as well as easy to make. Garnish it with sliced chilies and serve it with warm rice. - 121.943
Doi Machh or fish in curd is a special Bengali recipe, in which sour curd is added to prepare the gravy. The tangy taste of sour curd gets infused with the fish and creates a superb fish preparation. This recipe of Doi Machh can be prepared with any type of... - 50.3785
1) In a casserole dish, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, bay leaf, parsley, salt, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Check the consistency and heat again on medium power for 5... - 45.1724
Steamed Rice Cake (banh Bo, Cow Cake)
Steamed Rice Cake (Banh Bo, Cow Cake) is quite labor intensive to make. The down side of this recipe is that it is high in sugar and fat. I tried my best to cut down the sugar a lot (The original recipe asked for 2 cups, I used 1 cup). The end result of this... - 125.02
Spicy Goan Prawn Curry
When you think of Goa, it is the amazing scenic beauty and yes seafood that comes to mind. A delicious Spicy Goan Prawn curry. This Prawn cooked in goan spices is a great combination with steamed rice. - 39.2129
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 118.941
Spicy Hairtail Dish - Jeju Hairtail Jorim (갈치 조림)
1. On a chopping board, place the Korean radish and chop it into big chunks. Place the green onion and chop into 1 inch pieces and set them aside.
2. In a wide bottomed pan, place the chopped radish pieces at the bottom of the pan and... - 0
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 45.771
Sweet And Sour Fish
If frozen, thaw fish slowly in the refrigerator.
Cut fillets or thawed blocks into 1 inch cubes.
Combine the oil, lime juice and soy sauce and pour over the fillets.
Skewer the cubes, alternating with an occasional peeled, deveined shrimp.
Reserve marinade... - 30.5535
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Microwave Curry Sauce
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil, onions. Cover and cook the onions for about 3 minutes.
2) Add in the cornflour. Stir well.
3) Stir in the curry paste, canned tomatoes with juice, bouillon stock, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
4)... - 38.5942
Fish And Lobster Mousse (cold)
Steam the fish until tender, remove the skin and bone it.
Push the fish through a sieve and mash to a paste with the cream and Oil Mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the 1 tablespoon gelatin in the cold water for a few minutes then dissolve over... - 39.7037
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 111.479
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 52.7511
Golden Triangle Braised Chicken
1. Pour hot water over banana leaves to soften them; drain and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with fish sauce and let stand 5 minutes. In a wok or skillet, heat coconut milk and curry paste over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat... - 26.7553
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.6169
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 49.007
Mix together all the ingredients to a batter.
Grease the cups of idli stand.
Put 1 large cup of water in the pressure cooker.
Fill the cups of idli stand with batter and place the stand in the cooker.
Close the lid, do not use the regulator for making the... - 34.6004
Tomato Curry Sauce
1. In a pan put the fat and cook the onions for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Mix the curry powder with water and add to the sauteed onion.
3. Now put all the other ingredients and cook for about 10 minutes so that the flavours blend with each... - 39.0472
Pinoy Style Chicken Curry
Pinoy Style chicken curry recipe video is the second video which has the whole recipe written in English. There is no need to worry about the language and there is ample opportunity to replicate the recipe in your kitchen. This Pinoy style chicken recipe is... - 131.682
1. Take a pan and add 1 cup (240 milliliter) coconut milk and cook until it renders the oil.
2. Add 50 grams massaman curry paste to the coconut oil.
3. Sauté for couple of minutes and then add 4 pieces of dark meat chicken.
4. Coat the chicken pieces... - 107.092
Chicken And Mushroom Curry
How about a fast and easy dish that befits our busy schedule! It s a Filipino dish that is served hot with some rice! Hardly any efforts involved, see the video for more on this demonstration. - 82.9497
Spicy Red Curry Chicken
1. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok in a single... - 27.1626
Kashmiri Kohlrabi Leaf Curry
Kohlrabi, one of the healthiest vegetables in the world, can be cooked in a variety of ways, either by deep frying, sautéing or baking. The Kohlrabi and greens curry, rich and spicy, is best served hot over a bed of boiled rice. - 0
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 55.2108
Sautéed Spicy Beef And Potato Curry
How about a nice spicy hot beef and potato dish to go with your rice? This is a traditional Filipino dish that is being cooked in the video though note that the audio is missing for this! - 69.3235
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
Aloo Data Bori Jhol
This is a very common vegetarian dish in Bengali households. It is eaten during the summer and is served before the main non vegetarian dish of fish or meat. The drumsticks are plentiful in summer and contain numerous vitamins which makes the dish quite... - 0
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
1)In a bowl, mix 4 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 1 cup warm water. Make thick coconut milk and keep aside.
2)In a bowl, mix 6 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 3 cups warm water. Make thin coconut milk and keep aside.
3)Heat a karahi, fry the... - 42.5708
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 106.033
Assam Pedas Pomfret
Assam Pedas Pomfret ! Wow ! This sour spicy fish dish surely rocks ! I love this with a bowl of steaming bowl of rice ! Try these Assam Pedas Pomfret and let me know if you share my passion ! - 41.4213
THIS IS A BENGALI DELICACY FROM EAST BENGAL ( NOW BANGLADESH ). YOU CAN PREPARE THIS WITH BHETKI FILLET, HILSA, & OTHER FISH. GOES WELL WITH STEAMED RICE. - 40.3088
Salmon Fingers With Mash
Put the potatoes in a large pan with salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and allow to steam in a colander for a couple of minutes.
Warm the milk and butter in a pan.
Mash the potatoes until smooth, or put them... - 44.7798
1. Place the mussels in a saucepan with a small amount of water and the lemon juice, cover and steam until the shells open. Drain, reserving the liquid.
2. Cook the mushrooms in two tablespoons water about five minutes. Drain, reserving the liquid.
3. Place... - 38.5234
Staying in coastal areas we are used to eating fish.I always feel Paplet/Pomfret is the king of fishes!I do Paplet cha rassa whenever i get good fresh paplet in market.I will share my pomfret fry/paplet fry recipe as well. - 0
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Bring the court bouillon to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover and cook three minutes. Remove the shrimp with tongs, leaving the court bouillon in the pan.
2. Add the mussels, cover and steam gently three to four minutes, or until they open.
3. Shell and devein... - 44.6445
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 47.1697
Fillets In Creole Sauce
This Fillets in Creole Sauce tastes fabulous! Try out the Fillets in Creole Sauce and pour them over a bowl of steaming rice! Don't keep your mouth watering for long ! Cook the Fillets in Creole Sauce and tell me how you've liked the dish! - 36.3502
Gai Pad Mamaung Himmaparn
Gai Pad Mamaung Himmaparn is a delicious combination of delicately sweet, almost creamy, cashewnuts toasted to bring out the nuttiness and then stir fried with chicken breasts. The dish is subtly flavored with fish and oyster sauces and has a flirty hint of... - 42.8994
Spiced Onion India Sauce
Chop onion and tomato into blender.
Add garlic cloves, ginger, and curry powder.
Blend, adding tomato juice and vinegar gradually.
Whirl until smooth and creamy.
Pour sauce into a jar with a tight lid; it will stay fresh, if stored in a refrigerator, for... - 34.8232
Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Cut the bamboo shoots in half and then slice.
2. Soak the shitake mushroom in water for 20 minutes. Take out the mushroom from the water and place in a plate, keep the water for making sauce, don’t discard.
3. In a mug take ¾ cup of... - 115.039
1. In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, garlic, curry powder, salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sugar. Add the chicken to coat.
2. In a small skillet, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water; cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 29.5561
Thai Fried Rice
1)In a pan, heat some oil.
2)Make thin omelettes with a mixture of eggs and coconut milk. Ensure that both sides of omelette is cooked.
3)Roll the omelette and slice thinly.
4)Fry shrimp and chicken in heated oil. Add in curry paste, chilli and fish... - 44.095
Stir-fried Pork And Prawns With Wing Beans
A fabulous mixture of tender pork tossed in a red curry paste with bright green wing beans and fresh prawns moistened with fish sauce and with a tease of sweetness. - 46.148
1) In a small bowl, mix the powdered saffron with a little bit of water. You may replace this with a few drops of store-bought saffron extract/
2) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice. Add in the saffron mixrture. Stir well. Cook the rice... - 34.9691
Valsad No Lodhi Per No Sukka Boomla No Patio
1. Cut off the heads, fins and tails of the Bombay ducks and soak in water for an hour. When the Bombay ducks softens, tear apart and remove the centre bone and shred the ducks with your fingers. Wash and drain.
2. Mix the onions, potatoes, Bombay ducks,... - 25.441
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 46.392
Pineapple Fried Rice
This week, we venture into the world of Thai food and we make pineapple fried rice! - 108.59
Tuna Cornish Pies
Combine dry piecrust mix and sesame seeds.
Prepare according to package directions.
Roll into six 7-inch pastry circles.
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine cooked vegetables, 1/2 cup soup... - 45.7123
Pathiri is a soft bread made from the South Indian state of Kerala. Crushed rice is made into a white dough and baked on pans called oadu. After preparation, sometimes pathiri is soaked in coconut milk, to keep it soft and to improve the taste. - 26.8074
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374
Steam Fish Curry Recipes By Category