- » Steam Chinese Meat
Steam Chinese Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam chinese meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam chinese meat recipes.
Steamed Meat Balls With Hot Szechwan Sauce
Wash, drain the roughly ground mince meat in a bowl.
Add beaten egg, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, gourmet powder, wine or sherry, and cornflour.
Divide the mixture into 20 parts and shape into round balls.
Arrange them on a steamer and steam for 25... - 38.9223
Steamed Meat In Noodle Gases
First, make the noodle dough.
It is a good idea to do this early in the day.
Put it into a basin, cover to prevent it drying and set aside while preparing the filling.
Very finely chop the pork, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
Add the seasonings and work... - 36.6032
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 29.0114
You May Also Like!
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 38.9172
Traditional Chinese Potstickers
Ying Stroller demonstrates how to cook Chinese potstickers on WGN's Lunchbreak program. They are quite easy to make if you know the right technique. This is a perfect way to kick start your Chinese New Year. Enjoy! - 86.449
Steamed Bao - Chinese Steamed Buns
Steamed bao are Chinese buns which are made by steaming a simple bread dough. They can be made plain or have a variety of tasty fillings like custard, meat or bean paste. In this recipe, I make the buns for my favorite Taiwanese style slider, gua bao. Enjoy! - 0
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 81.2001
Steamed Chicken Stuffed With Bird S Nest
1. Soak bird's nest.
2. Mince smoked ham and water chestnuts. Blend well with sherry, salt and soaked bird's nest.
3. Wipe chicken with a damp cloth. Make an incision along its backbone, but do not cut through bone. Stuff chicken with bird's nest mixture and... - 25.8888
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine with soy sauce and sherry. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Transfer shrimp and its marinade to a shallow heatproof dish. Steam over low heat until... - 21.1887
Steamed Squabs Stuffed With Bird S Nest
My husband was demanding a squab dish similar to what he had in a Chinese restaurant when I came up with this Steamed Squabs Stuffed With Bird S Nest recipe. This Steamed Squabs Stuffed With Bird S Nest dish did in fact come to my rescue and he did love it.... - 27.5258
Steamed Deep Fried Squab
This Steamed Deep Fried Squab does not take much cook time and is easy to prepare as well. The main problem with this Steamed Deep Fried Squab dish is that there is nothing left each time I make it, no matter the quantity. So be warned! - 36.7807
Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab
Just the aroma of this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab will transport you all the way to China. If you are planning a home cooked Chinese dinner, you can very well have this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab in your menu. Delicious indeed! - 38.9067
Steamed Pork With Shrimp Sauce
This Steamed Pork with Shrimp is utterly delicious ! Dish out these steamed pork slices doused in shrimp sauce for your next meal and let me know if your family liked it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Shrimp Sauce are welcome ! - 30.44
Steamed Pork With Salted Cabbage
This Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage makes a healthy pork side course for your rice or noodle main courses! Try out this delicious pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage are welcome ! - 33.015