- » Steam Chinese Cake
Steam Chinese Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steam chinese cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steam chinese cake recipes.
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.9585
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 44.7742
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 43.8488
You May Also Like!
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 87.8988
Chinese New Year Cake
In this video Miki shows you how to make New Year Cake (Nian Gao). It is predominantly made with glutinous rice flour. This cake is popular during Lunar New Years. It is a sweet dessert and tastes delicious when it is lightly toasted. This cake goes well... - 121.454
Steamed Sponge Cake
1. Separate eggs. Beat yolks in a large bowl. Add sugar and water; beat until fluffy.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder. Gradually add to eggs, mixing well. Then blend in vanilla extract.
3. Beat egg whites until they form peaks and are stiff but not... - 24.7759
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 17.9132
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 90.8149
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
Steamed Egg Cake With Green Onion
Oil an 8 " x 4 " glass loaf pan.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients.
Pour into oiled pan.
In a wok or deep pot, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
Place pan on a steamer tray and cover.
Place tray over boiling water.
Reduce heat to medium-high.
Steam 5... - 31.923
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water... - 41.507
Chinese Steamed Fish
Place the pieces of fish in a steamer.
Blend the sesame oil, soy FISH CAKES: sauce, sugar and ginger and spread over the top of the fish.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over this mixture.
Cover the steamer and cook for 25 minutes over a pan of steadily boiling... - 28.5205
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread... - 39.3536