- » Steak Wine Sauce
Steak Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak wine sauce recipes.
Steak In Red Wine Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the steaks and fry quickly for 2 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and fry for a further 2 minutes.
This will produce rare steaks double the time for well done.
Transfer the steaks to a warm serving dish and keep... - 39.5354
Steaks With Red Wine Sauce
1. Prepare the steaks for sauteing and nick its edges off
2. Peel and chop the shallots
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil and two tablespoons of the butter; when the butter stops foaming, tutn the heat up
4. Place the steaks in the pan... - 39.3963
Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with top 2 to 3 inches... - 37.8724
Rump Steak With Quick Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the... - 37.7134
Steak In Wine Sauce
Cut steak in serving pieces, lard and beat.
Brown in a heavy pan in butter.
In the drippings make a brown gravy by adding 1 teaspoon salt, 2 level tablespoons flour, blended and browned, with enough water added to make medium thick gravy.
Put steak and gravy... - 33.7743
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 31.4337
Steaks With Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot butter or margarine, cook onions, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden. Push onions to side of skillet.
2. Place steaks in skillet; over medium-high heat, cook steaks until browned on both... - 27.4418
Steak Wine Sauce Recipes By Category