- » Steak Watercress Sauce
Steak Watercress Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak watercress sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak watercress sauce recipes.
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Grilled salmon steaks with watercress sauce is a simple yet elegant seafood recipe. Made with an Italian dressing and watercress marinade, the salmon steaks are grill cooked with frequent bastings. Cooked to doneness, the fish steaks are served with a... - 38.2634
Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
1. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place butter or margarine and onion; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes, until onion is tender.
2. Into mixture in casserole, stir half-and-half,... - 33.1621
Quick And Easy Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Oven Steam Method: On lightly oiled large piece of foil, arrange salmon in single layer.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
Fold foil over salmon and seal; place on baking sheet.
Bake in 400°F/ 200°C oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is... - 45.0826
Cod With Lemon And Watercress Sauce
Place the cod in a shallow 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Add the onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, lemon rind, cider and salt to taste.
Cover with foil and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160 C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Transfer the fish to a... - 40.8644
Cod In Watercress Sauce
To make the sauce, put the butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle the flour over and stir well.
Add the milk, stirring constantly.
Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring with a hand whisk every minute.
Add the sour... - 42.6094
Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1) In a small ovenproof dish, place the salmon, season with salt and pepper and immerse in the wine or vermouth and water; cover with foil, cook in a preheated oven for 15 min.
2) Remove and keep the salmon warm ,while pour the juices in a small... - 35.9568
Beef Steak With Wine Sauce
Trim steaks and pat dry.
Heat half the butter and the oil in a heavy pan and fry steaks over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
When small beads of red juice begin to ooze from the surface the steak is cooked medium rare (a point).
Remove steaks,... - 35.0515
Flank Steak With Mustard Caper Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Place meat in pan and cook, uncovered, until meat is browned on both sides but still pink in center when slashed (5 to 6 minutes total).
Transfer meat to a carving board... - 35.4415
Hot Beef & Watercress Salad
For this unusual hot and cold main-dish salad, you place stir-fried beef strips on a bed of cool watercress.
Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, about 3 inches long.
In a medium-size bowl, mix beef, garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar, andl... - 39.916
Hot Beef & Watercress Salad
Cut beef with the grain into 3-inch-wide strips; then cut each strip across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar, and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Add beef and stir to coat well.
In... - 45.8268
Salmon Loaf With Watercress
Line a dish with a double thickness of kitchen paper.
Arrange the frozen salmon steaks on it and defrost in the microwave oven on HIGH for 11/2 minutes.
Wipe the button mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and roughly chop them.
Puree the shallots and... - 44.249
Lamb Steak Saute With Mint Sauce
1. Carefully trim all fat from steaks with a sharp knife. Cut steaks in half for serving-size portions. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a nonstick skillet. Grill lamb steaks, turning several times, about 10 minutes, or... - 28.9674
Steaks With Shallot And Butter Sauce
Beat steaks to flatten slightly, and wipe dry.
Heat 1 oz. butter and the oil in a heavy pan and when hot fry steaks fairly briskly for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
When small beads of red juice begin to ooze from the surface the steak is cooked to the medium... - 41.8777
Reindeer Steak With Pepper And Brandy Sauce
With the heel of your hand, press coarsely ground peppercorns into reindeer fillets.
Sprinkle fillets lightly with salt.
In a large heavy skillet, heat olive oil over high heat.
Add fillets and sear for 2 minutes on each side.
Remove fillets and keep warm;... - 42.282
Steaks With Mustard Butter
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook steaks until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness.
2. Meanwhile, in cup, mix lemon juice, mustard, and 3 tablespoons softened... - 24.7982
Tuna Steaks In Caper Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a mixing bowl, tip in the yoghurt, the capers, lemon juice, parsley, onion, lemon rind and pepper
4. Mix well
5. Cover and set aside at room temperature till required
6. Place... - 45.5115
Cold Salmon Steaks With Green Sauce
1. Prepare the salmon steaks through step 4 of the recipe. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Meanwhile, put the spinach, onion, watercress, parsley, and lemon juice in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend until smooth adding more lemon juice... - 26.9587
Glazed Salmon Steaks
Combine sugar, butter, soy sauce, and sherry, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Place salmon steaks in an aluminum foil-lined baking pan, brush with half of sugar mixture.
Let sit 15 minutes.
Broil 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 28.5774
Gammon Steak Hawaii
Put the butter, sugar and vinegar into a large frying pan and put it over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted, stirring with a slice.
Add the steaks to the pan and cook gently for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile peel the bananas... - 34.1315
Pan Fried Lamb Steaks
These Pan Fried Lamb Steaks are a hit wiith my family. Make your weekend dinner special with these Pan Fried Lamb Steaks. Well, don't forget to tell me all about it! I'm waiting! - 30.4258
Rub each steak with oil on both sides.
Press the peppercorns onto both sides of the steak.
Heat the butter and oil in the frying pan over moderate heat until very hot.
Do not let the butter burn.
Saute the steaks for four minutes on each side.
Season with... - 38.4435
Soy Marinated Skin Steaks
Combine the garlic, soy sauce, oregano, oil, tomato paste and pepper and spread on both sides of steaks.
Broil steaks 2 inches from source of heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Slice very thinly on the diagonal and serve at room... - 35.8378
Rice Stuffed Steaks
Cook rice mix according to package directions, about 25 minutes.
Cool slightly; stir in egg and onion.
Slash fat edge of steaks at 1-inch intervals.
Cut a pocket in the side of each steak; stuff with rice mixture.
Place on cold rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4... - 35.0851
Savory Steak Slices
Trim excess fat from steak.
Wipe steak with damp paper towels.
Combine soy sauce and rum in large, shallow dish.
Place flank steak in mixture.
Refrigerate, covered, turning occasionally, 24 hours.
Remove steak from rum mixture.
Brush steak lightly with... - 35.749
Peppered Chopped Steak
In a bowl, combine beef, parsley, garlic, and salt; mix well and shape into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
Sprinkle pepper on wax paper; turn patties in pepper to coat both sides evenly, pressing pepper in lightly.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 43.9649
Broiled Venison Steak
1.Marinate the venison in salad oil and lemon juice for 2 hours
2.Brush with oil
3.On a preheated broiler rack, place the venison and broil for 7-10 minutes on each side at 550F degrees
4.Season with salt and paprika
5. On a very hot platter, place... - 34.236
Oriental Stuffed Steaks
Cook rice mix according to package directions till done, about 25 minutes.
Cool slightly; stir in egg and onion.
Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each steak.
Stuff with rice mixture.
Broil steaks 4 inches from the heat till desired... - 35.2615
Sauteed Venison Steaks
Season the steaks well on both sides and put them into a dish.
Mix together the onion, the lemon rind and juice, the juniper berries, thyme, vermouth and oil.
Rub this into the steaks, cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 day.
Drain the meat and dry... - 43.9715
Rice-Stuffed Steaks is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next informal family luncheon. I served the Rice-Stuffed Steaks last week for my family and they loved it. Try it! - 33.5256
Oriental Stuffed Steaks
Oriental Stuffed Steaks needs just a handful of ingredients and is quite an easy dish to prepare. The beef steaks in this dish are flavored with teriyaki sauce, beaten egg and onions. Just give this Oriental Stuffed Steaks a try, you will like it for sure. - 34.592
Beef Steak Donburi
1. Slice the onion first into ½ inch slices and then slice them into half again.
2. Slice the oyster mushroom into ¼ inch pieces.
3. Chop the lettuce and keep all the vegetables aside.
4. Take olive oil in a pan and stir fry the... - 90.0508
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 112.61
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Press the peppercorns on to both sides of the steaks.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan and when foaming add the steaks and fry for about 5 minutes each side, or longer if preferred.
Remove and keep warm.
Add the brandy to the pan and allow it to... - 39.9193
Saint Gothard Steaks
Grill the steaks, and put them when done each on top of fried bread.
Serve each with half a grilled tomato filled with Bearnaise sauce.
Garnish the dish with soufflee potatoes, some onions fried in butter and a little watercress. - 18.9052
Savory Sliced Steak
1) Trim the steak and prick with fork on both sides.
2) In a large dish, mix together soy sauce, wine and rum and put the steak into it. Cover it with plastic wrap and marinate overnight. Turn often.
3) Preheat broiler.
4) Put the... - 38.974
Caesar Steak Sandwiches
Hold bread under a gentle spray of cold water for 10 seconds on each side or until moistened.
Place between damp towels.
Let stand 1 hour or until bread is soft and pliable.
Beat cream cheese in a small bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until... - 41.5483
Caesar Steak Sandwiches
1. Hold bread under a gentle spray of cold water for 10 seconds on each side or until moistened. Place between damp towels. Let stand 1 hour or until bread is soft and pliable. (If bread seems crisp in spots, sprinkle with more water.)
2. Beat cream cheese in... - 32.1396
California Marinated Chuck Steak
Puree all ingredients except meat and garnish.
Pour marinade over steak.
Cover tightly and marinate overnight in refrigerator, turning steaks over once.
Cover bottom of broiler pan with water and set rack in place.
Drain marinade from... - 39.2773
Steak Oriental is a quick and easy dinner idea when you are short on time. Back late from office and want to get your family to eat at home rather than dial the pizza delivery number. Try this simple and quick recipe and you are going to love it. - 41.2858
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 42.0554
Surf & Turf
Barry makes a steak and prawn dinner with Bearnaise sauce. - 109.482
How To Make Peppercorn Sauce
Peppercorn sauce is an absolute favorite when it comes to sauces served with steaks. Do you always end up buying the sauce off store shelves? Why buy when you there is a quick and simple recipe to make fresh sauce at home with regular ingredients? Watch the... - 109.956
Filet Mignon With Mustard Caper Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook filet mignon until underside of meat is browned, about 4 minutes; turn meat and cook about 5 minutes longer for rare. Remove meat to warm platter; keep warm.
2. Reduce heat to... - 30.1973
Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
If using ground beef, shape into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the 1 tablespoon butter with oil.
Add patties or steaks and cook until well browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness when... - 39.1023
Garden Butter Sauce
The Garden Butter Sauce is yummy sauce that pairs up really well with Grilled Steak! I love the unique flavors of this sauce and how well it gels with the dish its added to. Donâ€™t forget to try this brilliant Garden Butter Sauce recipe! - 23.2724
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1202
Entrecote A La Moutarde
Spread each side of the steak with 1 tablespoon mustard.
Cover and leave for 1 hour.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a heavy based frying pan, add the steak and seal both sides quickly over high heat.
Lower the heat and cook for 7 to... - 38.4093
Celebration Filet Mignon
1. If you like, flute mushrooms. Set aside.2. Cut four thick center slices from tomatoes; reserve any leftover tomatoes to use in salad another day. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 teaspoon hot butter or margarine, cook tomato slices until heated... - 29.5405
Filets Mignons Rossini
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
First make sauce: Melt butter.
Add onions and bacon.
Slowly cook to golden color; stir well.
Add flour; cook until just turning light brown.
Add tomato puree, chopped mushrooms, stock, wine, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil; simmer 15... - 40.9299
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Remove the steak rind, halve each steak and trim round the edge with kitchen scissors.
3) Place the steaks at the base of the grill pan with rack removed.
4) Pour over the cider and grill under a medium heat for... - 38.1294
1) Trim the chateaubriand and, if required, slightly flatten it. The thickness should appropriately be about ½ to 2-inches. With melted butter, brush one side and season with freshly ground pepper. Ensure that salt is not added as this would... - 39.9075
Filets De Boeue En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the steaks and brown for a few seconds to seal.
3) Take out from the pan and cool.
4) Lightly dust a work surface with flour.
5) Roll out the pastry on the surface... - 38.6177
Cheddar Beef Burgers
1) Add salt and pepper to the meat and mix well.
2) Stir in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and mustard, and grated cheese.
3) Equally divide the mix into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball.
4) Press down gently and flatten into a burger.
5)... - 46.3595
Stuffed Haddock Parcels
Place the stuffing mix in a bowl and add the boiling water.
Stir in the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Place each haddock steak on a piece of foil and top with the stuffing.
Dot with the butter and fold the foil, enclosing the filling, to make... - 40.1323
Asian Beef Salad
Season the steak with salt and pepper.
Place the steak in the basket and rotate for 15 minutes for rare or 20 minutes for medium.
Remove steak and slice thinly across the grain.
To make the dressing, combine the oil, sesame oil, chili sauce, soy sauce,... - 34.7377
Cut steak into very thin strips. In bowl, combine stock, sugar, soy sauce, sherry, salt and pepper, add meat; marinate 1 hour.
Drain well, reserving marinade.
Slice beans, mushrooms, celery and watercress.
Heat oil in large deep pan, saute meat and sliced... - 36.4381
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Sweet And Sour Halibut
1) In a baking tin, arrange a single layer of halibut steaks.
2) In a bowl, mix sherry, juices, soy sauce with sugar and little salt and pepper. ... - 44.7377
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a dish, poach the steaks in the wine with lemon juice, onion and add peppercorns to it, take the dish and cover it and bake at 350° F for about 15 minutes, or by the thickness of the... - 45.7175
Poached Haddock With Plum Tomatoes
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onions and carrots, covered, until softened but not browned, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, wine, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 3 minutes or until... - 35.6086
Roasted Chicken With Fruits
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Sprinkle inside with salt.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup and set aside for Step 6.
3. Combine pineapple with bread crumbs, coconut... - 39.4245
Little Chicken Roasts
1.Wash chicken thoroughly with cold water from outside and within and once done dry.
2.Apply salt in the cuts and inside.
3.Drain the pineapples and reserve the liquid.
4.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
5.Take a small saucepan, heat... - 46.5541
Put the beef strips in a bowl.
Combine all the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat.
Leave for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the meat and onion and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 44.2418
Little Chicken Roasts
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup and set aside for Step 6.
Combine pineapple with bread crumbs coconut, and... - 42.812
1) Using a sharp knife, divide the meat into tender section and less tender. Discard the bone. Keep aside the less tender section for a stew or a pot roast.
2) Crosswise cut the tender section in half. Tie string an inch from each end of each piece.... - 41.0471
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085