- » Steak Spicy Chili Sauce
Steak Spicy Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak spicy chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak spicy chili sauce recipes.
Steak With Chili Mushroom Sauce
To make the chili sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until soft.
Add the chilies, oregano, and salt.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro.
Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the mushrooms until soft.
Keep... - 40.4677
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 30.9017
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 111.012
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan and place tomato sauce in it.
2) Add steak sauce, onion, chili powder and seasoning blend.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil for about 15 minutes.
4) Refrigerate and store unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 1... - 31.3851
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 28.7123
Spicy Round Steak
Bang the steak on both sides with sharp butcher knife.
Salt the steak lightly.
Brown quickly on both sides in hot drippings.
Place skillet on grill over low coals, put on the lid, and cook slowly until tender, turning once.
While steak is cooking, simmer... - 36.9909
Spicy Pepper Steak
1) Take a wok or a 12 inch skillet and heat it.
2) Add some oil and rotate it to coat sides.
3) Now, add beef and stir fry until it browns.
4) Add bell pepper and onion ad until crisp-tender.
5) Finally, add hoisin sauce and until everything gets... - 34.2397
Miami Heat Chili
Miami heat chili is a fiery and spicy chili made with round and chuck steak cubes. Prepared with a beer and tomato sauce base, the miami heat chili has garlic, chili powder, paprika, red and black pepper to taste. Loaded with hot spices, it is herbed with... - 44.8959
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 45.15
Bacon Steak Rolls By The Bbq Pit Boys
1. On cutting board, place a steak piece and using a mallet beat it lightly.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place some chopped green onions, and garlic on top of the steak.
4. Roll steak piece as shown in the video. Repeat for the other... - 97.2767
Hot Tomato Sauce
Simmer together 5 minutes 1 (7-ounce) can tomato sauce, 1/2 cup marinade from beef, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 3 broken chili peppers and 1 teaspoon dark steak sauce - 12.64
Easy Asian Flank Steak
1. In a shallow glass dish, whisk together hoisin sauce, soya sauce, lime juice, oil, garlic and chili paste; add steak, turning to coat both sides with marinade. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Remove meat from refrigerator 30... - 22.6564
Texas Steak With Barbecue Sauce
The texas steak with barbecue sauce is a spicy and savory preparation made with a round steak. Marinated with worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, chili powder and seasonings, the texas steak is cooked slowly with the marinade with and flavored with lemon... - 41.5173
This mexican steak recipe is prepared using a round steak with green chilies and taco sauce. Filled with the spicy hallmark of mexican cuisine, the mexican steak is oven cooked and finished with a topping of shredded cheese. - 31.4782
Love Potion #9 And Steak Fajitas
This is a fantastic recipe to make on any occasion. Love potion #9 is a versatile drink, which can be used for making various dishes and desserts. Just check this recipe. - 101.511
30 Minute Chili Mac
In large skillet, over medium heat, cook steak and onion in oil 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes with liquid, steak sauce and chili powder. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until steak is tender. Stir in... - 31.3325
Mongolian Beef Stir Fry
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 144.295
1. Pour boiling water over annatto seeds in small bowl; let stand, covered, at room temperature, until soft, 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
2. Drain annatto seeds. Combine seeds, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, chili, cumin, allspice, salt and pepper in blender... - 33.8423
Homemade Chimichurri Sauce
Bring in the flavors of Argentina to your dinner table with the spicy hot Chimichurri sauce. Bright and fresh, this thick herb condiment is just ideal for marinating and goes well with so many things like grilled chicken or steak. Plus, it’s quite... - 125.517
Oven Barbecued Chuck Steak
Preheat your oven to 250Â°F.in a heavy oven proof skillet or casserole, heat the vegetable oil until hot but not smoking.
Add the meat and brown it on the first side, about minutes.
Turn it and brown the second side.
Spread the barbecue sauce over the meat,... - 30.636
Spicy Barbecue Beef Sandwich
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, chili sauce, water and mustard; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, over medium-high heat, brown steak in oil.
Add onions, stirring until lightly browned.
Stir in sauce mixture; heat to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer... - 42.3584
Hot N Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In medium saucepan, combine steak sauce, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, maple syrup, oil, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Over medium heat, heat mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; cool.
Grill chicken over medium... - 36.4502
Spicy Beef Stir-fry
Take a tasty tour of China at today’s dinner table! Western China boasts robust, spicy dishes like this beefy stir-fry. - 33.6576
Healthy Spicy Spareribs
1) In a pan combine all the ingredients except the ribs and cook for 20 minutes until well blended.
2) Grill the ribs until well browned and tender, basting occasionally with the sauce.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 38.7843
Spicy Beef Burritos
Prepare condiments and place on a platter or in individual bowls.
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add half... - 43.5864
Spicy Panang Beef Curry
Here’s a Thai style beef curry that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! You can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant and make this wonderful dish that you would remember for long. You’ll enjoy this dish with... - 84.7509
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 32.6424
Barbecued Chicken Steaks
These barbecued chicken steaks are made with chicken breasts with a spicy barbecue mix. Cooked with the flavors of ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and mustard with chili as marinade, the barbecued chicken recipe is perfect for parties. - 28.4176
Argentinian chimichurri is a hot and spicy herb dip which goes well with finger foods, fries and barbequed foods. This video is a must watch for food lovers who like adding spice to their food. Chimichurri is just not easy but also oh so delicious! - 111.942
Broiled Barbecued Sea Bass
For the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, chili or jalapeno peppers, salad dressing, onions, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
Transfer 1 cup of the mixture to a small saucepan and set aside until just before serving.
Spray the rack of a... - 30.7877
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2 for complete recipe. - 78.8047
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1 or else your recipe will be incomplete. - 78.3334
Rotisserie round is a reciepe for preparing eye of round steak. Cooked with catsup and chili powder for a spicy mix, the rostisserie round is flavored with garlic and roasted to finish. Served with rice or salads, this recipe makes a full flavored and filling... - 36.1597
Surfin Sapo's Souvlaki
This is a quick and easy recipe for the classic Greek Souvlaki or beef kebab but it tastes like the one you get at Mediterranean restaurants. Use a very tender cut of beef like the sirloin for this Greek-style barbecued skewered meat. Marinate it in spices... - 106.834
Fish Vera Cruz
Sprinkle fish with lime juice; set aside.
In large skillet, cook and stir onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender-crisp.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
Place fish in... - 30.243
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 122.765
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 135.914
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place the fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine salad oil, lime juice, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey; pour over the fish.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours,... - 41.0399
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Cut 6 tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips, set aside.
Cut remaining tortillas into triangles, and fry in hot oil until crisp, set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and paprika,... - 36.8838
Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
To make barbecue sauce, heat oil in medium saucepan at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cover.
Cook about 6 minutes, or until onion is golden.
Stir in ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and steak... - 36.9504
Diy Beef Jerky Recipe Made In Our Dehydrator
DIY Beef Jerky recipe made in our dehydrator. Wow did this beef jerky come out great! We made the dehydrated beefjerky in two flavors here in this DIY recipe video. Chili & Coco with teriyaki. The other recipe is spicy beef jerky made with chilies, Himalayan... - 108.869