- » Steak Shrimp Marinade Grilling
Steak Shrimp Marinade Grilling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak shrimp marinade grilling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak shrimp marinade grilling recipes.
Shrimp And Steak Kabobs
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, brand, oregano, basil and garlic; add shrimp and meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Skewer shrimp and meat with vegetables.
Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 32.227
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 45.9465
Oriental Shrimp & Steak Kabobs
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and honey; set aside.
On skewers, alternately thread shrimp, steak, tomatoes, mushrooms and green pepper.
Add prepared skewers to baking dish; turn to... - 37.5943
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
Company Sirloin And Shrimp Brochettes
1. Cut beef top sirloin steak into 1 1/4-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl, toss steak, steak sauce, hot-pepper sauce, garlic, 1/4 cup sherry, 1 tablespoon salad oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cover and refrigerate about 3 hours, tossing mixture occasionally.
2.... - 37.4434
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 46.9367
Mixed Grill Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Cut amberjack and tuna into 8 pieces each.
Place fish, shrimp, and scallops in a shallow dish.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring... - 38.5509
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
Halibut En Brochette
Thaw fish, if frozen; remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Combine oil, lime juice, and soy sauce; pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Alternately thread fish and shrimp on four 12-inch... - 33.7796
1. Pierce the steak deeply all over with fork; place in shallow dish.
2. Mix the pineapple-juice concentrate, water, olive oil, meat sauce, garlic, ginger and anise seeds in a 1-cup measure; pour over steak; cover. Chill, turning steak once, 30 minutes;... - 34.0919
Marinated Pork Chops
Chef David Bishop teaching how to marinade pork chops. You can use this same marinade for shrimp, chicken thighs and fish steaks. - 0
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Put the jaggery or brown sugar, soy sauce, water and lemon juice into a large shallow dish.
Stir in the garlic and chilli and add salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the beef cubes in the mixture and baste well.
Set aside at room temperature for 4 hours,... - 40.1144
Halibut Lemon Kebabs
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper together. Toss the halibut chunks and shrimp in the marinade to coat, then refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill with medium-hot... - 41.8631