- » Steak Shish Kebab
Steak Shish Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak shish kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak shish kebab recipes.
Trout Steak Shish Kebabs
– Slide trout onto skewers, alternating with vegetables (place a piece of bacon on either side of the trout), then place skewered fish in a long, shallow dish. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, pour over shish kebabs and marinate 24 hours, turning... - 29.1394
Rainbow Shish Kabobs
A simple easy BBQ dinner....these can be made with meat/ chicken or just a rainbow of veggies - 100.584
1.Take the boned leg of lamb and chop it into steaks os 11/4 inches to 11/2 inch thick by cutting lengthwise first and then cubing them further.
2.Also remove the gristle, though some fat can be left on pieces.
3.In a bowl, arrange meat... - 42.457
Combine cubed beef with chopped onion, salsa, chili powder, oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper; put in a 6-cup container and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw meat mixture.
Remove meat from marinade.
Cut bell pepper and onion into thick pieces to put... - 29.7233
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 37.6344
These Shish Kebabs are divine!Try the Shish Kebabs out for a snack with any spicy sauce of your choice and let me know what you liked it best with - 39.318
Shish Onion Kebabs
Trim excess fat from lamb and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Par-boil onions, cutting larger ones in half lengthways.
Wash and remove stem and seeds from peppers and cut into 1-inch squares.
Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl and add lamb pieces.
Allow to marinate... - 37.6757
Grilled Lamb Squash And Melon Shish Kebabs
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) In a clean bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. This mixture will serve as the marinade.
3) Now, take a reseal able plastic bag and put lamb... - 44.0378
Teriyaki Shish Kabobs
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with remaining ingredients for the marinade and blend well.
4. Place the meat, mushrooms, onions... - 43.7091
Campers Shish Kabobs
Have you ever tried this wonderful Campers Shish Kabobs recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Campers Shish Kabobs for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 39.593
Yummy and addictive Shish Kabobs is frequently made at home. This tasty kabob treat is one of my favorite too. Try this brilliant Shish Kabobs recipe! - 37.9249
Oriental Beef Shish Kabob
1. Cut beef into 2xlx 1/4-inch (5x2.5x.5-cm) slices. Place in a glass bowl.
2. Combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, salt, pepper and five-spice powder. Pour over meat; cover and marinate for 3 to 4 hours in... - 33.4064