- » Steak Scallop Salad
Steak Scallop Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak scallop salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak scallop salad recipes.
Salmon With Sea Scallops
Put 1 teaspoon of butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir in the flour and add the milk, stirring constantly.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, beating with a hand whisk after every minute.
Whisk thoroughly, add the... - 46.1434
Skewered Halibut And Scallops
Rinse fish and scallops and pat dry.
Combine Worcestershire, soy sauce, wine, and oil in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood, mushrooms, and bell pepper and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place... - 35.7507
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Meat Or Seafood Fondue
Meat: boneless beef sirloin or tenderloin, chicken breasts, or boneless leg of lamb.
Cut in bite-sized pieces.
Seafood: salmon or swordfish steaks (cut in 3/4-inch squares); whole raw medium-sized shrimp (shelled and deveined); or scallops (halved if large). - 18.1275
Cut salmon and swordfish into 3/4-inch squares, discarding skin and bones.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange fish and shellfish on a tray in separate sections, cover with plastic film, and chill until cooking time.
Spoon the avocado and chutney dipping sauces... - 35.8933
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 42.3057
Friday Fish Fry
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and red pepper sauce. Add to the flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth.
2. Heat the oven to 200°F and line a large,... - 33.3819
1. In an 8-quart kettle heat olive oil.
2. Add chopped onion and the garlic and saute until the onion is tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add clam juice, tomatoes with their liquid, 3/4 cup water, the orange peel, salt, saffron, fennel seed, thyme,... - 44.4416